[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>HA Dratini in luxury ball >Moon Ball Dratini >The only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 31yC10fy+NL.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
31yC10fy+NL.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
>HA Dratini in luxury ball
>Moon Ball Dratini
>The only ball that is getting passed down is the luxury ball
I thought it was supposed to be a 50/50 chance?
Why the fuck do I have 3 boxes of Luxury ball dratini.
>>
Perhaps the HA dratini doesn't count as the 'same' mon to pass down the ball (assuming you have that as the female) and is only passing down luxury?

This game is full of fucking horseshit oversights like that-- honestly wouldn't be a surprise.
>>
Female passes down the ball
>>
File: 5e9[1].png (3MB, 3000x3500px) Image search: [Google]
5e9[1].png
3MB, 3000x3500px
>>30765485

Nope, if they're the same species, it's a 50/50 chance.

Different species, it's determined by the mother, unless one parent is a Ditto, in which case the non-Ditto parent determines the ball, regardless of gender.
>>
>>30765485
Two mons of the same species have a 50/50 chance of passing down their ball when breeding. The female is the only one that matters when breeding with other species.

>>30765454
Also, if that is the case-- just grab a male with the hidden ability and breed it with a female in a moon ball until you get a female moonball dratini with the hidden ability. Will take longer, but should work.
>>
Mind if I ask for an HA Dratini breedject?
>>
>>30765673
Suck my dick and you can.
>>
>>30765781
Found the 12 year old
>>
Nah, just stressed out from this fucking breeding bullshit.
>>
Op here, so I had a friend trade me over a dratini in a dive ball that has HA, I bred it with the moon ball dratini and low and behold, both balls are showing up. So for what ever reason, the luxury ball is 100% inheritance when being bred with a moon ball.
>>
>>30765673
I'd gladly do it if I could.
>>
OP here, if you want breedjects reply to this post with GTS details. I pref other pokemon in apricon balls, so I may be bias towards that.
>>
OP here, and I suck dicks.
>>
>>30765534
this image has to be bullshit
>>
>>30767668
nah it's all legit as of this gen
>>
>>30767695
What was the difference last gen? Wasn't it just the female who passed it down?
>>
>>30767739
correct
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.