[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These fuckers right here. This is by far the most useless evolution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

These fuckers right here. This is by far the most useless evolution line I've ever seen. They're just fucking fish. There's nothing special about them, they don't do anything cool, they don't even have an extra fucking type. When I googled them I actually found out they're 4th gen. I assumed they came out in the 5th gen at first. That's how fucking stupid and useless these fucks are. They do not need to exist.
>>
>>30764728

Voltorb, Exeggecute, Grimer, Rattata...

Fuck off, OP, you dumb fag
>>
>>30764728
Just cause you forgot them doesn't mean they shouldn't exist.

Like, what if someone forgot YOU? Does that mean you shouldn't exist?
>>
>>30764761
Everyone has forgotten me. Hence why I'm getting angry on the internet about Pokemon. I'm just not ready to kill myself yet because I wanna wait til I'm 25. I told myself that I'd wait at least til then, just in case something happens that makes me worthwhile.
>>
File: 1444830283681.jpg (70KB, 810x780px) Image search: [Google]
1444830283681.jpg
70KB, 810x780px
>>30764728
well they were from the worst generation sooooooo
>>
>>30764789
Please kill yourself you pussy
>>
>>30764746
Okay but Voltorb is cool, he's a living Pokeball. Exeggecute are psychic eggs, also cool. Grimer is a living pile of fucking sludge, tight af. I can excuse Rattata cause he's gen 1, they weren't too good with the original ideas yet. I mean anything past gen 3. It should be at least mildly interesting at this point. Not a dumb fucking fish.
>>
Welp
>>
File: Bobfw.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
Bobfw.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>30764789
wait what
>>
needs tail glow.
>>
>>30764840
I agree. No tail glow is pretty bullshit. It does have a decent enough move pool, and the speed isn't really nothing to write off.
>>
>>30764834
Oh my god, that's the best reaction gif I've ever seen.
>>
>>30764728
Are these the last fish Pokemon to actually evolve because it seems like Game Freak just gave up at that point. Basculin, Alomomola, Bruxish, Wishiwashi. Mind you Wishiwashi has its own gimmick that warrants it being one stage but still.
>>
>>30765036
Because they realized that the game doesn't need anymore fish. They've covered just about every popular species and anything else they do will end up being to similar to other fish.
>>
>>30764789
how old are you now, anon?
i think you're worthwhile <3
>>
>>30764728
>hating on bioluminescent butterfly fish
Out
>>
>>30765404
20. lol
>>30765456
Also you're right, they're a cool fish. I'm just lashing out because I'm angry about getting Lumineon on a team in random battle and it not even being a support role.
>>
>>30764728
No more forgettable than Goldeen, Seaking or Basculin

Leave them alone
>>
Lumineon is actually cool as fuck, as far as fish pokémon go it's my favorite after lanturn.

It also has a super cool cry.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCzpejlyhDg
>>
>>30764728
Lumineon has a beautiful cry though.
>>
>>30765118
We need more sharks and eels and rays and at least one barracuda tbqhwyf
>>
>>30764728
I'd fuck a lumineon to be quite honest with you f.am.
>>
These fuckers right here. This is by far the most useless evolution line I've ever seen. They're just fucking fish. There's nothing special about them, they don't do anything cool, they don't even have an extra fucking type. When I googled them I actually found out they're 1st gen. I assumed they came out in the 2nd gen at first. That's how fucking stupid and useless these fucks are. They do not need to exist.

At least Finneon and Lumineon glow in the dark. Sure, it's a crappy superpower, but don't kid yourself. "Fish with horn on its head" isn't much better.

The former will probably also get a Water/Fairy evolution at some point with Quiver Dance, whereas Goldeen and Seaking will be irrelevant for all of time.
>>
>not liking Lumineon

Third best Sinnoh Pokemon, use it every run
>>
>>30764789
you´re probably fat, right?
>>
>>30764728
I used a random Storm Drain Luminion to catch Tapu Fini since it was the only water immune pokemon I had at the time.

Most useful thing it has ever done for me.
>>
File: 211Qwilfish.png (178KB, 588x599px) Image search: [Google]
211Qwilfish.png
178KB, 588x599px
>>30765036
Fish Pokemon being single stage is nothing out of the ordinary. Goldeen and Finneon are even the only fish to actually evolve into other fish.
>>
>>30766227
>Chinchou
>Tynamo
>Carvanha
>Clamperl (it evolves into fish so it technically counts)
>>
>>30765812
>implying Seaking is notable for its horn rather than its fins
Fucking pleb
>>
>>30765884
Actually, yeah. But I've been losing weight for the past few months now. Anyways, I already apologized in a previous reply. You guys have changed my mind on these guys. No need to insult me.
>>
>>30766355
>Chinchou
I legit forgot this thing existed.
>Tynamo
Is a fucking eel.
>Carvanha
Evolves into a shark.
>Clamperl
Is a clam that evolves into eels.
>>
>>30765786
Water/Steel hammerhead shark W H E N
>>
>>30766459
Sharks are literally fish.
>>
File: timthumb.jpg (36KB, 610x412px) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.jpg
36KB, 610x412px
>>30766499
You already have garchomp. Give the other sharks a chance.
>>30766459
Eels and sharks are fish.
>>30765036
Skrelp and dragalge are the most recent I believe.
>>
Lumineon is cool because it looks like a butterfly.
>>
>>30766405
God I can't stand you fin enthusiasts.

The horn is where its at: when you see a big fat Seaking with a 9 inch horn and angry eyes you just want to scream "FUCK YEAH!"

Fins are for faggots and if you try to argue different I swear to god I'll ram my horn down your throat, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>30766948
You have an unhealthy phallic obsession
>>
>>30767641
How much is a healthy phallic obsession, exactly?
>>
>>30766459
dude

eels and sharks are fish

also I forgot Horsea and Skrelp
>>
>>30767955
I'd recommend thinking about dicks no more than three times per day
>>
>>30766459
>Eel
Eels are fish, and the Tynamo line are Lampreys anyway. Which are also fish.

>Carvanha
Sharks are also fish.
>>
>>30764813
They're from Gen 4 though, not Gen 6. It's ok, it's a common mistake.
>>
>>30767641
"Trainers who are crazy for Seaking are divided into horn enthusiasts and fin enthusiasts. The two groups do not get along well."
>>
>>30764728
>Lumineon isn't water/flying
>Lumineon didn't get the Hurricane + Drizzle combo
>>
>>30766459
Clamperl is a fish egg
>>
>>30764728
They have a nice design and had a cool scene in the Darkrai movie. Also open to potential evolution or a buff in the future? (I hope)
>>
>>30768229
>it's real
>>
>>30768390
Water bug would've been better back when it was a novelty. I think it's a pun on butterfly fish, which is weird since it's bioluminescent. Whereas luvdisc is usually portrayed in the butterflyfish role, and it lives on reefs and kinda looks like one albeit pink.
If it actually followed through with the theme, maybe it'd have gotten quiver dance.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.