[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what happen to all the pokemon a trainer owns if he/she were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: lilligant is best waifu.png (132KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
lilligant is best waifu.png
132KB, 500x399px
So what happen to all the pokemon a trainer owns if he/she were to retire/stop being a pokemon trainer?
>>
>>30764136
The responsible thing would be to release them, give them away, or sell them. Or you could be a dick and let them rot away in your PC, or slave away on Pelago for all eternity.
>>
>>30764136
>Given away
>Released
>Kept as a companion
Either one of these.
>>
Depends on the trainer, but I presume that if they aren't given away to a younger trainer or turned into breeding studs/mares, they'd retire alongside the trainer.

Releasing is an option, but unless the trainer was a massive jerk, I doubt pokémon would be fine with simply leaving their life companion behind.
>>
Is it loyal?
>Yes
Keep it untik the end.

>No
Edible?

>No
Release
>Yes
Bone apple tit
>>
>>30764136
Make them work in the mines in Pelago and make sell all that shit.
>>
>>30764136
We see old retired trainers in SM, they keep their Pokes as pets, some even have them help out with work they do, if the Pokemon is able to.
>>
Can't be that hard to make money in a humane fashion off of most Pokemon.
>>
>>30764136

Those Eeveelution trainers from 30 years ago still have their Eeveelutions.

So in most cases, they're kept as pets.
>>
>>30764336
>>30764387
Those are rather poor examples as those trainers generally have only 1-2 pokemon. Either they already released the majority of their mons or they were never serious trainers and only caught 1 or 2 in their entire career.
>>
File: 1473075092606.png (394KB, 424x628px) Image search: [Google]
1473075092606.png
394KB, 424x628px
A better question is what happens when the Pokemon outlive the trainer.
>>
>>30764387
One of them even died and left theirs to her granddaughter.
>>
>>30764979
You get a decent seed for a Mystery Dungeon campaign.
>>
>>30765164
And that one anime episode with the gengar line champion.
>>
>>30764979
The anime had ninetail wanting Brock to be her trainer.
>>
>>30768843
And the ghosts that belonged to that long dead pirate captain.
>>
>tfw I could die before Pokemon ends
Gonna miss my bros in heaven
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.