[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has any of you gotten free shit from Nintendo Customer Support?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: calling.jpg (34KB, 620x716px) Image search: [Google]
calling.jpg
34KB, 620x716px
Has any of you gotten free shit from Nintendo Customer Support? I want to know if it's possible to jew out a Pokebank Pass by January.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>30763574
if you cant afford something with that low of a price, you dont deserve it at all
>>
>>30763574
Are you really that poor?
>>
>>30763775
It's not about the price anon, it's about getting it free.
>>
>>30763936
Nigga even if for some inexplicable reason customer support DID give you Pokebank pass

Five fucking dollars
Barely worth the time of sitting on the phone
>>
>>30763936
thats what poor people say
>>
>>30763574
Just inject your shit.

As for the free shit I've gotten: two Wiis and a 3DS permaban which I promptly returned.
>>
>>30764109
Woah, how?
>>
>>30763574
Yeah, shipped me a new power chord for my N64 because mine stopped working.

This was in 2003 though.
>>
>>30764146
How to which part?
>>
>>30764285
both
>>
>>30764348
Inject by waiting until January so PKHeX/PKSM can implement Bank's transfer methods.

Got a replacement Wii when my lens was defective, got a replacement when I bricked that one somehow.

Got banned for playing Moon with wi-fi on, unbanned using one of the many methods available.
>>
>>30764422
I dont want to inject, I just want to transfer all my shit to my new game, so I dont see the point of getting an yearly pass for a one/ two time use.
>>
>>30764577
If you haven't even used Pokebank before, then there's definitely no way you'll be able to convince them to get it for you.

Besides, Nintendo will probably do another one-month-free thing when the update comes out specifically for people like you.
>>
>>30765121
I only had the free trial when it launched, and I used it to transfer mons to Pokemon Y.

And I havent heard of a free trial being announced, so I doubt it.
>>
Came only to say i hope your only option for transfer is paying those fucking five dollars.

Good luck, and good bye!
>>
>>30765587
Thanks, glad to see you support forcing people to buy things they won't use.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.