[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Hyper Training so shit? >Requires lvl 100 pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: celery.jpg (19KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
celery.jpg
19KB, 320x240px
Why is Hyper Training so shit?

>Requires lvl 100 pokemon to work
>Bottle Caps are incredibly rare and the only way of getting a constant stream of them is by grinding fishing spots, farming shards from Poke Pelago or getting 30 consecutive wins in the Battle Tree, which punishes you for not having perfect mons to begin with
>The change is completely superficial, meaning you can't use that mon for breeding, all because GF is incompetent and won't use other data to determine Hidden Power's type

You're better off just continuing to breed or inject. Your bros will never be useful in competitive.
>>
>>30762907
Bottle caps are easy as fuck to get, just VIP someone with a treasure hunt ** in festival plaza and grind out the guaranteed caps. I already have 9 from casually checking my plaza every day.

I do agree that the level 100 requirement is retarded though. There are no good places to grind so unless you inject rare candies like I did, breeding is still way faster. It should be level 50.
>>
>31 speed HP Fire

Already useful. Still really annoying to go through though.
>>
>>30762907
>You're better off just continuing to breed
>>30763018
>breeding is still way faster
Your first mistake was being retarded enough to believe Hyper Training was supposed to REPLACE breeding, instead of just being a way to improve UNBREEDABLE pokémon.
>>
>>30762907
Its more meant to improve the IVs of unbreedable mons like legendaries. You could also just inject rare candies and gold bottle caps like a sensible person.
>>
>>30763343
Yes but doesn't that show that Hyper Training is incredibly flawed?

If you need to inject items just for it you're better off just injecting the mon altogether.
>>
bottle caps really arent that rare
>>
File: 1419240456776.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1419240456776.png
129KB, 724x611px
>he doesn't have a rare kitchen
>>
Yeah, you really don't need this except for a select few Pokémon that can't be repaired through breeding, and almost all of those are well on their way to 100 when you get them anyway.

Max stats on any hidden power is appreciable, but not something you'll typically need.
>>
>>30763438
>he doesnt have 4 rare kitchens
>>
File: 1479793462771.png (337KB, 526x712px) Image search: [Google]
1479793462771.png
337KB, 526x712px
>>30763728
>>30763438
>he doesnt have 5 5 star rare kitchens
>getting a mon to level 100 in under 2hour
>>
>>30762907
I like it. It lets breedfags like me gain competitive shinies.
>>
>>30763438
>he doesn't have 14 rare kitchen ***** between two games
>>
>>30763438
>>30763762
>got 4 star rare kitchen from that fat fuck
>costs 30 FC to to level up once after level 50
>cannot level up at all after 60
>5 star is exclusive to sun and costs like 1500 FC to buy from someone else

JUST
>>
>>30762907

>b-because it's only meant for legendaries and for "ur bros :)" that you b-brought from previous games!
>j-just IV Breed if you want good IVs.

it still doesn't excuse Hyper Training being shit. The requirements are shit, the item grinding is shit.
>>
File: shiny drampa.jpg (61KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
shiny drampa.jpg
61KB, 720x960px
>>30762907
While I do agree that the execution is retarded it's still handy to pump up legendaries(Who start at a higher lv anyway) and offcourse, to fix random shinies that popped up while breeding.

I'm looking at you, Shiny Sap fucking Sipper Drampa with all the wrong IVs ;_;
>>
>meanwhile the only way to lower EVs is by planting rng autism berries

fucking hell I'm glad I'm injecting everything
>>
>>30764048
If you're complaining about the berries you are just a lazy piece of shit. You have a lazy personality and will never get anywhere in life. Literally ALL you need to do is slap some berries in the soil and fucking WAIT.

Where's the RNG? Jesus christ you millenials are disgusting.
>>
>>30762907

It's for legendaries and Pokemon transferred from older gens via Pokebank.

If you're breeding, you might as well just breed for good IVs, as it's much faster than Hyper Training.
>>
>>30764048
Anon planting berries is not hard at all. Already saved up 200+ of all the EV berries
>>
>>30764048

>Plant berries
>Use beans to speed up the growth
>Pick berries
>Repeat

Planting berries is ridiculous easy, I have hundreds of the EV reducing berries and Sitrus Berries.
>>
>>30764048
Are you seriously complaining about the berry planting in this game?

What the fuck is going on with this board
>>
Half the problem with this is the level 100. I thought it was a good requirement because levels were starting to be useless since they were scaled down for competitive anyway. Now leveling is relevant again... but actually getting to 100 is a massive grind. It's easier just to breed still.
>>
>>30764953
Many cheatfags don't even try to play legitimately anyway. Their complaints can be mostly ignored, many don't even know what they are talking about since they don't do anything but inject the poke straight in.
>>
Hyper Training wasn't meant as a replacement for breeding.

If that were the case, they'd have just removed breeding entirely.
>>
>>30764611
>le millenials
Not him but 99% of /vp/ are millenials, and I'm going to bet you're one too.
>>
Pelago is easily the best and fastest bean farming setup in the series imo. All in one spot, pokemon take care of all the watering and care, harvesting takes no time at all. Shit's bliss

Heck pelago is a much better product than festival plaza is in general. If only the level up island stacked with pokerus, power items, and lucky eggs...
>>
>>30764048
holy fucking shit
complaining bout planting berries, how do you find the motivation to get out of bed?
you should sleep eternaly
>>
>>30763371
I'm too lazy to constantly inject Pokemon every time, plus it feels empty and soulless.

One single inventory edit is all I need for life.
>>
>>30764048
this, inject everything desu
>>
>>30765067
>motivation to get out of bed?
I'm neet
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.