[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >eeveelutions are my favorite pokemon >timetogetthem.gif

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Virgil_Eevee.png (2MB, 1920x1459px) Image search: [Google]
Virgil_Eevee.png
2MB, 1920x1459px
>be me
>eeveelutions are my favorite pokemon
>timetogetthem.gif
>literally never shows up
>only has 1 after 5 hours into hunting for all 8
>"lol just bree for them xD"
>doesnt want mine to have the location tag "came from the breeding place"

EEVEE WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR DEAL!
>>
>>30762588
>be me
>>>/l/eave
>>
>>30762670
>be you
>being this new
Enjoying your first day?
>>
File: 1469685132585.gif (2MB, 498x328px) Image search: [Google]
1469685132585.gif
2MB, 498x328px
I get your autism desu but I went with the breeding option anyway after the RNG kept throwing lax shitters at me and compromised by hatching them on royal avenue so they at least had a dank sounding birthplace

you can always PkHex it later or something
>>
>>30762670
>be you
>come across some random ass greentext on /vp/
>see the first line is "be me"
>be old enough to hate on >le me meme
>be new enough not to realise >be me has been the standard way to start greentext stories for almost as long as they have existed

ITT : greentext stories about the moment you realised you were an autistic faggot
>>
>be me
But I do not want to be faggot!
>>
>be me
>on showdown
>every fucking shitter has a shiny Eevee for extreme boostkakke shenanigans
It has only worked once because my attack missed
>>
>>30762588
I got like 3 in a row
also adrenaline orb retart
>>
well fuck, either way, getting female eevees wil be a pain in my ass. cant wait for it.
>>
>>30762670

How could you be anything but yourself?
>>
>>30762902
>retart

actually stop
>>
>>30762902
the adrenaline orb is only useful when you actually find one you silly nigger

I wonder how much people would bitch if they added some kind of item you could rub all over your team ace on a route where members of its evolutionary family spawn to increase the appearance rates by ~20%
>>
File: leave 4chan.jpg (131KB, 1024x412px) Image search: [Google]
leave 4chan.jpg
131KB, 1024x412px
>>30762819
>>be new enough not to realise >be me has been the standard way to start greentext stories for almost as long as they have existed
Hey just saw the thread and noticed what a faggot you're being. I've been lurking and posting since around 2006 and this function was originally and largely used to quote another post or highlight text with emphasis as it became common to do so, the "be me greentext stories" are a relatively recent invention and just because you lack the creative capacity to make your post interesting doesn't mean you can get angry at an anon for pointing out what a fag you are for resorting to memes to communicate anything.
Memes were more or less in-jokes to begin with that steadily evolved from "being a meme because it's funny" into "thing that is funny because it is a meme".
Feel free to continue to post greentext stories but if you want to be taken seriously ">be me" is probably the least intelligent way to start one.
>>
>>30762918
getting females isn't too bad with chaining
getting one that doesn't have a shit nature is though
or characteristic if you're "proud of its power"-tier autistic
>>
File: rlly makes u think...jpg (119KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
rlly makes u think...jpg
119KB, 800x534px
>>30762958
>OP says he got 1
>>
>>30762588
>>doesnt want mine to have the location tag "came from the breeding place"
for what purpose
>>
>>30763006
but it doesn't allow you to just farm from then on you bleeding abortion, it's just useful for shiny/HA hunting or just getting rarer genders, once you finally get the shitmon you think you want and realize it's ass or need more you get to start all over again

>>30763011
autism is half of what makes pokemon great
>>
>>30762819
Except it's not, whenever you start with be me you're begging for people to point that out
>>
>>30763011

Its just my autism; I just dont like that "location tag" on pokemon I really like.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.