[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whenever Gen 8 drops, I can 100% guarantee we'll be seeing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 168Ariados[1].png (840KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
168Ariados[1].png
840KB, 1280x1280px
Whenever Gen 8 drops, I can 100% guarantee we'll be seeing crossgen evos again. What mons would you like to see evolve most?
>>
>>30760467
>Implying Cross-Gen evos are ever, EVER, coming back
Anon...
>>
>>30760467
Chimecho and Corsola are my big 2.
>>
File: 1476642113344.png (64KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1476642113344.png
64KB, 395x401px
>>30760467
>we'll be seeing crossgen evos again
Good one. What's next? New Megas? The return of dexnav? New Z-moves? Or Pokemon with speed above 60?
>>
>>30760518
You're really, really idiotic if you think they'll never do them again. Sorry.

And if you raise eviolite as an argument, I would suggest you possess some color of mental impairment.
>>
I can see z-moves staying. Unless they did the Galapagos I don't see a reason for regional evolutions.
>>
Jynx, but it will never happen, because muh ray-cism. If she ever does get an evolution though, it should be with a trade item, preferably ice themed, with a name ending in -izer. Get the trio back together again. She's like the Misty to Magmar and Electabuzz's Ash and Brock.
>>
>>30760467
The only reason ariados got buffed this gen is because spinarak is based on a Hawaiian spider species. I wouldn't expect much later on. That and the false head thing and team skull for Guzma.
>>
>>30760768
Frostirizer?
>>
>>30760584
A mechanic that hasn't been done since three gens ago will return.
Oh you mean like new baby pokemon, oh no wait they left.
Oh you mean like new megas, oh no wait their gone too.
>>
>>30760843
>someone at GF is competent and detail-oriented enough to remember spinarak's design origins
>forgets bellossom
>>
Dunsparce evolves into some awesome/cute Dragon/Fairy type.
>>
>>30760584
eviolite being nerfed could mean GF is thinking about crossgen evos
>>
>>30760871

Yeah, that would be a good enough item name.

Either way, I always saw Jynx as a trio with Magmar and Electabuzz. In the first generation, they were the only Pokemon capable of learning the elemental punches, aside from Hitmonchan. In the second generation, all three of them got a pre-evolution, which evolved into them in the same way. Logically, they should have all got evolutions together.

I've heard arguments that it's actually a couple of duos, Magmar/Electabuzz and Jynx/Mr. Mime, but this would beg a question of why Smoochum and Mime Jr. were introduced both in different generations, and why they evolve by different methods. Really, the only thing tying the two together is that they're both gender exclusive pokemon. The fact that they were both originally only obtainable through in-game trade only holds water if you neglect the Japanese Blue version, where Jynx was catchable in the Seafoam Islands.
>>
>>30761162
>gender exclusive pokemon
you fucked up
>>
>>30761274

Wait, forgot there could be female Mr. Mime. Then that doesn't even hold up, and there's nothing tying them together really.

>>30760969

Base it on the couatl. Keep Serene Grace. Give it a fairy or dragon type headbutt-equivalent for massive flinching with speed and power. Make Jirachi mad jelly.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.