[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>never actually happens in the story Is it just me or are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Lunala and Solgaleo.png (2MB, 1354x767px) Image search: [Google]
Lunala and Solgaleo.png
2MB, 1354x767px
>never actually happens in the story

Is it just me or are these games the most over-hyped, over-marketed ones in the series?
>>
File: 1474311627009.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474311627009.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
>>30758395
>>
>>30758395
Solgaleo calls Lunaala or vice versa for that second Cosmog you get in the postgame, that's literally what's about to transpire there.
>>
>>30758395
They actually are. No kidding.
>>
File: xerneas_trailer.png (599KB, 960x550px) Image search: [Google]
xerneas_trailer.png
599KB, 960x550px
You've never seen a trailer these days? It's all eyecandy.

Not like you ever see Xerneas in a forest either.
>>
>>30758502
... not what one expects when they see a trailer.
>>
>>30758395
When I watched that trailer I never literally expected Solgaleo & Lunala to team up together. It's just a CG flourish.

Besides, being the same person is a pretty damn good excuse not to appear on screen at the same time.

Now, what was bullshit was that we never got to hear the remix of Alola's regional theme in game, that should've been the Champion Title Defense song.
>>
>>30758395
It happens postgame, Anon.

That's Nebby and whichever legendary you didn't get depending on game version about to have sex and create the Cosmog you get postgame.

>Pokemon characters are canonically getting laid before me now.
>>
>>30758395
An example of an exceptional marketing campaign.
>>
>>30758395
it's suppose to represent when you go with nebby to the UB word, of course they're going to pick both legendaries to not exclude the other version
>>
File: 132125.jpg (125KB, 1920x1080px)
132125.jpg
125KB, 1920x1080px
>this didn't happen
Where's my group of friends?
>>
>>30758865
What was picked?
>>
>>30759131
I think Shohei chose the cat
>>
File: 1480582810666.jpg (80KB, 532x633px) Image search: [Google]
1480582810666.jpg
80KB, 532x633px
I fidn it refreshing that Solgaleo and Lunala are at least husband and wife rather than antagonistic like the Weather Legends and Tao Dragons.
Nothing wrong with those legends but it's not good to repeat the same relationship with newer legends as there are diminishing returns.
>>
>>30758584
That's completely different than teasing both legendaries clashing, especially after BW actually did that.
>>
>>30759451
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw6zP7n0ais

3:40
>>
>>30758395
>trailer music isn't in the OST
Fuck you too GF
>>
>>30759451
Solgaleo & Lunala weren't clashing in that trailer though. I remember when it first came out people were specifically remarking that they seemed rather friendly for "rival" cover legends
>>
I find it funny the only legends they clashed with turned out to be jerkass tiki gods from four islands.
>>
>>30759685
>runs against each other
>huge moon and sun behind them
>every legendary duo in the last few gens were mortal enemies

Honestly I don't know how someone can jump to the conclusion of them being friendly. You might have a point on them going through the Ultra Wormhole, but that was such a disconnected sequence from the trailer that can be dismissed as "transition to ads".
>>
>>30760045
Forgot to mention, the song also reaches its climax when the two meet. "Something big is going on".
>>
>>30759555
>ORAS didn't include Emerald content
>right after HGSS included Crystal

Well yeah, I'm not surprised by that trailer. Disappointing games through and through.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.