[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU FUCKED UP ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS GAME SYNC http://www.nin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1416541290190.jpg (301KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
1416541290190.jpg
301KB, 1000x700px
YOU FUCKED UP
ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS GAME SYNC
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/12/the_first_pokemon_sun_and_moon_global_mission_was_a_bit_of_a_flop
>>
100 million was a retarded expectation from them
>>
>>30758335
not if everyone game syncd
>>
>>30758244
If they started it on release day it would've been a lot better. They started too late and ended too early.
>>
>>30758335
It wouldn't have been if they had launched the mission before the most dedicated players already completed most of their pokedex.
>>
>>30758244
Jesus christ, look at this retarded signup process:

>Reach first Pokemon Center
>After you've reached that point, press the X Button and then select Festival Plaza.
>Enter the castle located in the middle of Festival Plaza.
>Examine the PC (it's on your right) and then select Game Sync.
>Select Yes to connect to the Internet. Your game will be saved and you'll connect to the Internet.
>After a brief explanation of Game Sync, select Create your Game Sync ID.
>After you select Yes, wait briefly until your Game Sync ID appears at the top of the screen.
>Write your Game Sync ID down so you can use it on the Pokémon Global Link website.
>To register your game at the Pokémon Global Link, you'll need your Game Sync ID and a Pokémon Trainer Club account. You can register for a Pokémon Trainer Club account on the PGL website. Players under age 13 will need help from a parent or guardian.
>Once you have your Pokémon Trainer Club account, log in to it, and you'll be prompted to register your game. Use the Game Sync ID you received at the Festival Plaza to register your game. You'll need to accept the Terms of Use for the Pokémon Global Link. After accepting, select Play with the registered game, and you'll be ready to go!
>>
>>30758390
this was honestly the main problem
game sync is retarded
>>
>>30758390
>>30758244
toomuchwork.webm
>>
>>30758244
If the mission was for how many people injected everything they wanted into the game they may have actually reached the goal.
>>
>>30758390
Anon...You don't need to register your ID to join. I just got my ID and signed up for the mission. No need to go to the PGL website
>>
>>30758244
I did game sync. But I didn't catch all the mons it wanted but Jesus christ that was a lot. Why didn't they start the mission on release day?
>>
doesn't help that most peolle I checked on my plaza had more QR codes than actual captures
>>
File: 57535290_p0.jpg (155KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
57535290_p0.jpg
155KB, 392x495px
>>30758244
I wouldn't have done it if I new I was going to be pinned to a wall by garchomp...
>>
File: 50776109_p0_master1200.jpg (358KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
50776109_p0_master1200.jpg
358KB, 1000x1000px
>>30758955
>not wanting to get pinned to a wall by garchomp

shit taste
>>
>>30758684
Not that anon, but I'm pretty sure you need to go to the site. I set up the game sync thing in the castle, but every time I connected to the internet from thereon I got a message saying "Game sync failed! Go to (site) to register", and then it let me continue to whatever I was doing.

I was borderline interested in the event but I just couldn't be assed to sign up for YET ANOTHER Nintendo account thing. Or any sort of account thing in general.
>>
>>30759037
But that's what I said I wanted. I would have contributed nothing If I knew a garchomp was going to pin me helplessly against a wall.
>>
not everyone has a PTC account or feels assed enough to give a shit about making one just for this

/thread
>>
>>30759064
I get that Game Sync failed message too but you could still have joined
>>
File: pokken garchomp.jpg (229KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pokken garchomp.jpg
229KB, 1920x1080px
>>30759037
Is it just me, or are a lot of Pokemon improved by having stronger pectoral definition.
>>
>>30759312
Damn, so that fanart wasn't just usual sexualization from horny people.
>>
The fact that they needed game sync was what killed it. Make it an opt-in thing, and then count it from the game. The more things in between someone and a reward, the fewer people will try to get it.
>>
>>30759312
Many of them are.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.