[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this guy's deal? Why does he let Team Skull

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: 1481224483556.jpg (224KB, 1257x969px) Image search: [Google]
1481224483556.jpg
224KB, 1257x969px
What the fuck is this guy's deal? Why does he let Team Skull take over Po Town? Why does he live by them for that matter? Why can he access Po Town freely? Why is he Kahuna? Why is he such a smug fuck? Why is he just hanging out after you capture Nebby and apparently watching it? Why did he reject Kukui's invitation to be an E4 member? Why does Acerola call him uncle? How did he know about where all the UBs were? And why does he get his own theme?
>>
cuz he da bes
>>
He makes sure they stay confined to Po Town.
>>
Nanu is what Gladion will become if he doesn't grow out of his 2cool4u middle schooler phase.
>>
>>30757536
A kahuna?
>>
>>30757427
he's literally acerola's uncle,
cousin
>>
>>30757555
Dammit. It's not like Nanu is happy being a kahuna though!
>>
>>30757427
He's seen some shit
They're confined to one place
To make sure they don't get out of line
Anyone has access to po town...plus he's kahuna
He has experience...and bulu is lazy too
Because he can be
Because kukui asked him to bring you to the E4
Because he can. His obligation is only to bulu
Because it's her way of being respectful of his authority
He has sources despite not being an international officer
Future games...you know he will
>>
1) Because he has emotional scars from having a team member devoured by Guzzlord.
2) Because then they'd be consolidated. With a home, they mostly trash IT and do little real damage to the region.
3) To keep them in check.
4) He's the one who "surrendered" into letting them have the town and kept a key.
5) Because he's covered wars.
6) Because he didn't want to ruin your big moment but had to tell you to get your ass to Lanikala.
7) Because he knew Acerola would get more out of it.
8) Basically adopted her, it's common to call close people to the family without blood relation Uncle/Aunt.
9) He's a fucking cop, it's his job to know where shit is.
10) Payment for not getting a Dark-Type Gym Leader in 5 generations.
>>
File: 1481122522737.png (641KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1481122522737.png
641KB, 1200x1200px
>>30757427
>Why does he let Team Skull take over Po Town?
It was probably already taken b4 he could do shit
>Why does he live by them for that matter?
The rent is cheap
>Why can he access Po Town freely?
he pays rent
>Why is he Kahuna?
Tapu Bulu is a dick
>Why is he just hanging out after you capture Nebby and apparently watching it?
He was sent by Kukui to tell you about the league, and just so happened to show up while you were mid battle with Nebby
>Why did he reject Kukui's invitation to be an E4 member?
pic related
Why does Acerola call him uncle?
She's into some kinky shit
>How does he know about where all the UB's were?
He was either just relaying a message for Kahuna's or they were on his island
>And why does he get his own theme?
Why wouldn't he?
He's also Guzma's father btw
>>
>>30757427
He has reasons for doing what he does, anon.
>>
Also how is his lazy ass still a cop?
>>
>>30757775
he's Chief of Police, not a beat cop
>>
>>30757488
But they are constantly outside Po Town
>>
>>30757711
i thought guzma's dad was the pink shirt guy in the house on route 2
>>
In his youth he founded Team Skull, so he has some level of empathy for the current incarnation. He turns a blind eye to them as long as they don't start shit outside of Po Town (which they do anyway).
>>
>>30757903
That is Guzma' dad, the person who you're replying to is just an idiot with a shitty headcannon
>>
>>30757775
The Alola police union protects its own.
>>
>>30757711
Not Guzma's dad, tryhard. You literally get to go to Guzma's house and meet his parents.

Also, does absolutely no one get that outside of the US calling someone uncle doesn't necessarily imply family? It's just a sort of respectful way for a young person to address an older dude.
>>
>>30757937

That's an absurd headcanon. He was literally in the International Police in his youth fighting UBs. Why start a gang in his part time?
>>
>>30757427

hes a mobster and the secret gang leader, basicly a reverse batman
>>
>>30757903
He is, that other anon's just a retard
>>
>>30757427
>What the fuck is this guy's deal?
He wanted to quit being a Pokemon Trainer, and Tapu Bulu picked him as a kahuna. Also, he's a slacker.
>Why does he let Team Skull take over Po Town?
He's a lazy fuck. It's easier to relocate people than defend them.
>Why does he live by them for that matter?
If he lets them run wild, then they won't cause problem to him.
>Why can he access Po Town freely?
He can. He just don't want to start something because the current situation is too chill for him.
>Why is he Kahuna?
Because Tapu Bulu is a bigger asshole than him.
>Why is he such a smug fuck?
He reminds me of Kotomine Kirei in the sense that he loves to see people suffering, yet he'll always give sincere and truthful advice. Fatefags will know the reference.
>Why is he just hanging out after you capture Nebby and apparently watching it?
He's curious, but he doesn't want to leave his confort zone.
>Why did he reject Kukui's invitation to be an E4 member?
He would reject Tapu Bulu's offer of being a kahuna too, but after he thought how Bulu blew the Megamart he considered it'd be better to be alive.
>Why does Acerola call him uncle?
She's his greatgrandma. The big bracelet on Acerola arm is her phylactery. She needs someone to lie so she can mantain the illusion and that's an easy chore.
>How did he know about where all the UBs were?
Looker probably asked everyone to forward sightings towards Police Stations. I bet Nanu hates Looker with a burning passion.
>And why does he get his own theme?
Awesomeness
>>
>>30758018
There's an NPC living in a trailer who mentions that there was an original "Team Skull" started by one of the Kahunas, but one of the Tapus kicked their shit in and it was disbanded. My guess is that Nanu turned his life around and joined the cops after that.
>>
>>30757427
>Why did he reject Kukui's invitation?
>How did he know about where all the UBs were?
Did you just mash A during the whole game?
>>
File: nv1luxCci11tv99goo1_400.gif (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
nv1luxCci11tv99goo1_400.gif
30KB, 300x300px
>>30758115
>She needs someone to lie so she can mantain the illusion and that's an easy chore.

What is she, a witch?
>>
Dudes a Kahuna and a Pig. He's untouchable and command all the respect he wants, without having to actually do shit. Is it any wonder he's lazy and doesn't give a hoot about doing any real work?
>>
>>30757427
DADDY
>>
>>30758374
A lich.
>The big bracelet on Acerola arm is her phylactery.

I would be rude but long live Beatrice.
>>
>>30758118
With that info it's not a terrible headcannon but I can't believe Bulu would elect Nanu to be kahuna after something like that

Also to me Nanu doesn't seem like the kind of guy to do that. He seems like the kind of guy who had a happy life but had it shatter somehow, and now he patiently awaits the warm embrace of death
>>
>>30758118
That was probably the Kahuna before Nanu. (implied to be the person who got Tapu Village destroyed and as well as implied to be someone with connection to Plumeria's family)
>>
>>30757427
Why does his battle theme open with Christmas bells? What's with the sax? Why does he even get his own theme in the first place?
>>
File: Sableye_XY.gif (66KB, 65x79px) Image search: [Google]
Sableye_XY.gif
66KB, 65x79px
>clearly knows more than he lets on
>has a unique event at Malie City
>very involved with the UB subplot
This guy's gonna be important in Stars, right?
>>30759742
Now that I'm listening to his theme, I just realized how well it matches Sableye. Pic very related.
>>
>>30759863
>>has a unique event at Malie City
wait, what?
>>
>>30759891
you're able to eat lunch with him daily and he gives you a gorillion heart scales
>>
>>30759951
that's not unique to him
olivia and hapu do that too
>>
>>30759951
You can eat lunch with Hapu and Olivia too, though.
>>
>>30757427
Did you not fucking read what he said or did you just skip all the talking like a fucking retard
>>
He was the agent 000 of Interpol.
Looker is a clone of him.
>>
I like to imagine that when he was Po towns cop team skull came in and Guzma wrecked his shit since bug is super effective against dark.
Since then he tries to keep them in but what he's able to do is limited just based on the number of Team Skull members.
Maybe he stood at the town's gate fighting anyone who tried to get out.
Over time he depressed and Jaded since what he's trying isn't working.
He keeps trying anyway to protect his Niece.
>>
>>30757427
Po Town is pretty much a containment for most of them. If the fuzz came and drove them out, you'd have more dipshits trashing every other city (more than they already do).
>>
>>30760174
you wat
>>
Dark type trainers are either lazy, narcissistic, assholes or all three.
>>
so Nanu is descended form Alolan royalty right?

thats why he likes Alolan Meowth and Persian so much
>>
>>30757457

no

im da bes
>>
File: 1480913143950.png (338KB, 600x558px) Image search: [Google]
1480913143950.png
338KB, 600x558px
>>30757427
>>
>>30763154
HE WAS THE AGENT 000 OF INTERPOL.
LOOKER IS A CLONE OF HIM.

Open your ears, gramps.
>>
I gotta say, he's probably my favorite new character from SM.
>>
>>30757427
The UB question is because he used to hunt them with Looker before Looker got their third partner eaten. Also why he is how he is-he has seen some shit, he lived through said shit, he knows what shit is headed his way and he knows full well he can probably take it. As for Po Town, considering it seemed cursed by Bulu considering the constant rain, maybe everyone that wasn't poor as hell just moved and Team Skull became a bunch of squatters littering the place with anything they could swipe. Main reason this seems plausible to me is, well, they're Team Skull. They can't even steal berries right, you really expect them to be able to conquer a city?
>>
>>30764430
So is the dead faller the partner he lost that was (i think) mentioned in XY? And not his Croagunk like a lot of people thought? Or was it confirmed to be something else at some point?
>>
>>30764485
Maybe? I just know that Nanu gets pissed before the Guzzlord hunt and calls Looker out on using you and Anabel as bait because you are both Fallers. That said, why not a twofer? Maybe both died that day-perfectly reasonable considering what they went after, no?
>>
>>30757711
He isn't sent to tell you about the league. He's tailing you through most of the game to keep you safe because Kukui asked him to and Nanu thinks you're alright.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.