[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Still seeing people post about the shitty switch meme so I guess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1480922895489.jpg (49KB, 800x596px) Image search: [Google]
1480922895489.jpg
49KB, 800x596px
Still seeing people post about the shitty switch meme so I guess once again I have to remind you all...
Repeat after me: Game Freak is NOT developing on the Switch. Stars is just a rumor/myth/meme. Game Freak has never developed for a console before. They have never developed a game in the first year of new hardware before. Gen VII has just started. Get over the Switch meme. Wait for the 4DS or its equivalent.
>>
>>30756701
Dude calm down just let the switch happen
>>
>>30756701
Except the switch is the next handheld. There won't be a 4DS or an equivalent.

Yes, I get that Nintendo said it won't replace the 3DS. That's PR talk. They said the exact same shit about the GBA and DS

To think that the Switch is just a console and not a hybrid is just retarded.
I don't think Pokemon star is going to happen, as Sun is a star but still
>>
>>30756722
I will destroy my computerif a mainline came to the Switch. That's how sure I am.
>>30756828
>no proof
Alrighty then.
>>
>>30756701
Nintendo is leaving the home console market. Switch is more similar to a handheld than a home console and is replacing both the WiiU and the 3DS.
>>
>>30756701
My dog's dad's grandfather's imaginary friend works for gayfrik, I can confirm this.
>>
>>30756701
>Wait for the 4DS or its equivalent.
So the Switch?
>>
>>30756843
What're you on about? That anon agreed with you about stars.

Unless you're talking about the switch, in which case the anon posted proof.
>>
>>30756861
Nintendo said it's not replacing either. I take their word over yours.
>>
>>30756843
>no Proof

List the 3ds games being released for q2 2017.

While you keep googling for an answer, there will be a mobile experience other than the 3ds with more powerful specs coming q1 in 2017 alongside some 3ds games, most likely the last games on that console.
>>
>>30756926
They said the same about the original DS and GBA.
Think about it.
>>
switch is both a handheld and a console and it's mostly just a handheld with a console TV projection.

Watch Jimmy Fallon play it.
>>
>>30756828
I don't honestly understand how can people say it's more of a home console than a handheld when the dock is nothing else than a glorified HDMI cave.
>>
>>30756929
The Yoshi's Woolly World port and Pikmin.
>>
>>30756955
>cave
*cable sorry, being a shitskin is hard
>>
>>30756701
Dude can you calm down does it really matter what other people think
>NO EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG AND IM RIGHT BASED ON ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.png (181KB, 331x248px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.png
181KB, 331x248px
>>30756701
what does Bubble Bass's Susanoo look like?

you've got a point on GF not adopting Ninty hardware until a couple years have gone past. At best it'll be a port of Sun & Moon this summer. Earliest you'll see Space or SunMoon2 is spring 2018
>>
Game freak also never developed on the nds
Since the nds has been stated to be a third pillar alongside the other Nintendo systems, I'm sure game freak will continue to develop for the game boy systems
This is how you sound, op
>>
>>30756701
Screencapping this so i can repost it and laugh at you when stars is released on the switch
>>
>>30756701
>muh patterns
when will you autists learn
>>
>>30756701
You would think retards like you would stop assuming shit by now....
>>
I'm gonna Need proof of a 3da successor if I'm to believe you
Your entire argument hinges on that but there is less proof for that than there is a switch version
How do you justify it?
>>
>>30756828
You don't even need to look that far. Look at the Wii U and the Swtich. Nintendo said the Switch wasn't replacing the Wii U. Now the Switch may be getting Wii U ports and indie devs are moving games to the Switch instead of continuing development for the Wii U.
>>
>>30756929
Mario Sports Superstars
Ever Oasis
Boxboy
Dragon Quest

There's more than the Wii U is getting.
>>
>GF has literally been striving to break as many conventions and patterns as possible in the past 5 or 6 years
>They won't do this thing because of muh patterns though

They never released a pair of games as the third version, until they did
They never left out a third version entirely, until they did
They never changed up the 8 gyms storyline, until they did
They never had legendaries that evolved, until they did
>>
What will be more hype, the Stars reveal trailer showing every game running in portables with accurate resolution before suddenly jumping to HD or all the naysayers getting BTFO?
>>
>>30757829
Everyone getting BTFO. Every piece of news from this gen has seen a large group getting absolutely bodied, and I've loved it. At this point, you'd think everyone would realize they need to not be so smug about their assumptions.
>>
>>30757571
Sequels aren't third versions anon, they're separate concepts. We haven't had a third version since Gen 4 with Platinum.
>>
>>30756828
>Sun is a star
the moon is clouds
>>
we should ask game grumps to ask nintendo since they are awesome and work with nintendo sometimes and play games before they are released to the publiclike mario marker so maybe they will get the switch before everyoen else and they can also maybe talk to game freak and see if they make a pokemon from the switch i really like game grumps and maybe we will know for sure if pokemon will be on the switch and if it is a handheld hbried or jjust a console but i think its going to be a hybreid so no really either a handheld or console but something in between so therefore i think the next pokemon will be on the switch because its the next nintendo gaming device and i think we should ask game grumps to communicate with nintendo on are behalf
>>
File: 1472033850887.jpg (37KB, 559x404px) Image search: [Google]
1472033850887.jpg
37KB, 559x404px
>>30756701
>Wait for the 4DS or its equivalent.

You mean the Switch? Why do you think Nintendo is going to make another dedicated handheld console when they made a console they're explicitly showing can be both a home console and a handheld? Whydo you think they'd deliberately cut into their own profits? If they had the Switch, and the cheaper option of a 4DS, most people who want a handheld will buy the 4DS, meaning Nintendo loses money.

But you give them one expensive option, but market it as if they'd be getting two things for the price of one and they say "What a deal!"

It's salesmanship 101 mate, people just want to feel like they shopped smart and can be tricked into buying all sorts of crap if they think it's a bargain.
>>
>>30757515
>We will never get the Boxboy amiibo

fuck
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.