[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>great designs >the lore on them is nice and not forced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1477753561693.png (69KB, 373x410px) Image search: [Google]
1477753561693.png
69KB, 373x410px
>great designs
>the lore on them is nice and not forced
>mesh well with the region
>they have actual personalities
>they're fucking amazing in both singles and doubles
Best legendaries or best legendaries?
>>
>>30753060
yeah I actually like all of them
>>
>girl in egg
>good design
Stop thinking with your penis.
>>
I like them, Im starting to get sick of seeing 1-2 on every single team in OU though
>>
oh wait I forgot something
>that jamming tune of theirs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKr616BOslU
>>
>>30753060
Fini=Koko>>>>Lele>Bulu
>>
>>30753060
>the lore on them is nice and not forced
>mesh well with the region
>they have actual personalities

But no one is really involved in the story except Koko. It's just another wasted potential.
>>
>>30754080
You say that like it's a bad thing
>>
>>30754080
I kind of like that they didn't get shoved in your face
>>
>>30753060
>great designs
Good joke
>>
>>30753113
>if you like Lele, you're a waifufag
Yeah nice thinking there, friend.
>>
If the choice was between cancertapus or cancergenies I'd definitely pick Tapus

I guess thats the nicest thing I can say about them
>>
>>30754080
That's a good thing. Not everything needs to be forced into part of the main story. It would have been nice if they had more of a post-game "quest" of sorts when capturing them but what they did was better than shoving them down our throats
>>
bulu>lele>koko>fini
>>
>>30753060
>great designs
Hardly. They kinda look like a fucking mess. Three of them are alright but Bulu is atrocious.
>>
>>30754080
>>30754273
All I really wanted to see was a glimpse of the other kokos vs whatever ultra beast is landing on their island.
>>
>>30754359
>more cutscenes
NO
>>
>mfw just got my Lele
>Modest
>Heal Ball
Kawaii as fuck yo
>>
>>30753060
>great designs

Don't understand their origin of them. I still like em. Bulu is shit though. I like the bull but... THAT NOSE DEAR GOD WHY
>>
>>30754391
le cutscenes meem
>>
Tapu Bulu is literally the best looking one you fucking spergs. Then Koko or Fini. Then Lele.
>>
Is Nature's Madness good or is it a meme move to use?
>>
>>30753060
Lele is ugly. Koko is ok. Bulu was my least favorite from the datamine but it's grown on me. I like Fini.
>>
>>30754488
>not resetting over and over to get her in a love ball
>>
>>30754080
i think the other tapus (apart from koko) don't want to meddle with humans too much
>>
>>30754080
I think they struck a good balance with them. They're not completely irrelevant like the Legendary Birds, but they're not vitally important to the plot like the Lake Trio. They have influence on the plot and the lore of the region as a whole without being directly involved in the main game. It's neat.
>>
I like how they look similar but are different enough.

I don't really like the incarnate genies because they're basically copy pasted
>>
>>30754701
100% agree.
I love the bull design (he also looks like a genie coming out of a bottle)
bulu is 10/10
>>
>>30753060
If they rule over each island, what happens now that i caught them and sent them to a secluded bean island?
>>
>>30755707
Can't they just fly back to their islands if they needed to? Besides, even if they're caught by you, I doubt the life expectancy of a human is too long for them. As soon as you're dead, they'd probably go back to doing their jobs. Maybe battling or hanging out on the islands is like a vacation to them
>>
>>30754739
Meme move. Its literally just super fang.
>>
i want to see ther totem pole gestalt forme in stars
>>
>>30753113
I think that says a lot more about you than it does OP.
>>
File: Topu Keko VS EXPANSION.jpg (49KB, 670x402px) Image search: [Google]
Topu Keko VS EXPANSION.jpg
49KB, 670x402px
>>30754359
Same, I was really disappointed.

Maybe in the anime or even Generations...
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.