[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree that despite its many, many, MANY flaws, it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 8

File: original.png (450KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
original.png
450KB, 600x512px
Can we all agree that despite its many, many, MANY flaws, it wasn't THAT bad?
>>
Black 2 & White 2 are the Battle Tendency of Pokemon, prove me wrong.
>>
>>30752708
BW2 are the DiU of Pokemon.
Sun/Moon are the Battle Tendency of Pokemon.
>>
>>30752646
This was literally posted word for Word like a week ago
>>
>>30752708
nah that's gen 1

gen 5 is the vento aureo of pokemon, since people either hate it or think it's the best

>>30752735
SM is the JJL of pokemon
>>
>>30752751
OK, OK, how about this:
FR/LG: PB
S/M: BT
HG/SS: SC
Emerald: DiU
BW/BW2: VA
OR/AS: SO
Platinum: SBR
>>
Am I supposed to understand a single thing in this thread or is everyone here just Autistic
>>
>>30753068
You are not alone, dear anon. Autism here is strong.
>>
File: cat.png (171KB, 383x338px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
171KB, 383x338px
>>30752735
>>30752751
>>30752961
>>
>>30753300
You should be able to solve this on your own.
>>
I agree, Sun and Moon are worse than Black and White.
>>
>>30752646
I can agree with that. It was nowhere near as bad as Gen 6.
>>
>>30752746
I saw it last night too. Chinese have nothing better to do than to mass produce these cookie cutter threads for ad revenues. OP probably doesn't even understand what he's posting or ven speak English but is paid 5 cents per post to sit in a Shenzen internet café and make these threads.
>>
>This thread
IS THIS A
>>
>>30753300
jojo
>>
File: jojo reference.gif (921KB, 525x454px) Image search: [Google]
jojo reference.gif
921KB, 525x454px
>Unovabortions are Jojobabbies
No surprise here
>>
ITT:
ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ
>>
Pokemon:
4 > 5 > 7 > 6 > 3 > 2 > 1

JoJo:
7 > 4 > 6 > 5 > 3 > 2 > 1
>>
>>30753499
Nobody knows what you're saying you weaboo.
>>
>>30753532
Yare yare daze
>>
>>30752646
BW/BW2 were objectively better than the generation it followed as well as the generation it preceded.
>>
Just ドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドド my shit up senpai
>>
jojo
>>
>>30752646
Black / White was mediocre, far worse than Platinum and HGSS.

Black 2 / White 2 is a pretty good game, despite the shitty region.
>>
B2/W2 are my favorite of all games, and I've played every main entry.
I'm still mad the PWT will probably never return.
>>
>>30752646
Are there any legitimate complaints about these games that aren't just subjective? Like for most of the games you could probably find something that's objectively detrimental but what about this one?
>>
>>30754338
>Are there any legitimate complaints about these games that aren't just subjective?

what does that even mean

99% of complaints about anything are subjective
>>
>>30754338
No.
About any game.
>>
File: 1469536740428.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1469536740428.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>30754338
>Are there any opinions that aren't subjective?
>>
>ignore 'gen 5 wasn't that bad' posts
>ignore 'give five reasons why gen 5 is bad' posters
>>
>>30752646
The only biggest issue with BW2 is the retarded key system. I'm replaying Black 2 and it's stupid that you can't transfer a key to the other game (since I've got White 2 also), and then transfer it back to a new save.
What's the point of having a difficulty system if you can't access it until AFTER all the fun stuff happens?
>>
Unovabortions really are the worst. Gen 5 had
>worst pokemon designs
>worst pseudo 3d that is literally nauseating to play half the time
>worst legendaries
>most forgettable locations
>least amount of new content
>2 games in the same generation that literally make the previous two obsolete.

Like holy shit gamefreak fucked up hard with gen 5 and THEY know it.
>>
>>30755010
If thats the biggest problem Gen V has then no wonder its held in such high regard.
>>
>>30755029
Your opinions are wrong.

/thread
>>
>>30755029
>worst pokemon designs
That's just wrong

>>worst pseudo 3d that is literally nauseating to play half the time
What the hell are you even on? It was alright for a first try, and we know how incompetent Game Freak are

>worst legendaries
The genies are stupid but their Therian forms are okay. You can't possibly think Zekrom and Reshiram look bad, unless you have extremely bad taste

They aren't the best, but 'most forgettable' is an exaggeration

>least amount of new content
That's just plain untrue

>2 games in the same generation that literally make the previous two obsolete
They're the continuation of a storyline. Again, you can't be serious.
>>
>>30755029
>worst designs
Subjective
>worst pseudo 3D
Flat out wrong
>worst legendaries
Absolutely wrong.
>forgettable locations
Subjective. Don't be mad because you forget the best Victory Road, Dragonspiral Tower, and Reversal Mountain.
>least new content
Battle wise probably. But overall wrong.
>makes the other two obsolete
Wow, that's what the third version does EVERY GENERATION.
>>
File: 250px-647Keldeo.png (51KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-647Keldeo.png
51KB, 250x250px
>>30755065
>i have no arguments: the post

There is LITERALLY a my little pony pokemon in this game. Its fucking garbage
>we want the brony audience
>>
>>30755046
I really can't think of any other flaws that are flat out impossible to deny or that are purely on opinion. Like "shitty graphics" or "bad designs" that kind of thing. Never heard a single person who thought the key system was a good idea.
>>
>>30752646
what flaws?
>>
>>30755094
>>30755085
>>30755065
>all these unovabortions this triggered
>cant accept the reality of the sitation
There is a reason they sold so little compared to other generations. No one liked them, no one liked the legendaries, and EVERYONE hated the pseduo 3d garbage that gamefreak had to apologize for
>>
>>30755104
I don't like Gen V.
I loathe BW.
And even I can tell you are retarded.
Unless you meant "thirty year old women" as the "brony audience"
>>
They're still 100x better than Sun/Moon though.
>>
>>30755104
There's a pony in Gen 1, retard.

>>30755130
>no one no one etc
Well you just replied to three anons who DO like all that stuff but go ahead and enjoy your bullshit.
>>
File: IMG_3299.jpg (59KB, 818x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3299.jpg
59KB, 818x640px
>>30755029
>worst pokemon designs

I'm going to stop reading right there.
>>
>>30755130
They sold so little because Pokémon as a franchise was not in its best spot, and because the first versions had no old Pokémon which triggered genwunners and normies, who account for a good amount of sales. Of course the same kind of people wouldn't get the sequels since they didn't play the first games, and therefore didn't research about it to know that they fixed those "mistakes".
>>
>>30755151
>gen 5 releases literally the same year as my little pony
>bronies are everywhere
>half the legendaries look like mlp shit
>not brony pandering
4/5 of the gen 5 legendaries in this picture are my little pony pandering
>>
>>30755029
Nah. that is Gen4. Diamond and Pearl were horrible games, Cynthia was a cliche blonde nintendo fuckbitch(not a cool millionaire like Steven). Team Galactic looked like socially stunted children, and the pokemon flat out sucked, Probopass, Driftblim(a baloon), LickyLicky, Rhyperior, Cherubi, Bidoof, and much more shit
>>
>>30755130
>it's a "I have no legitimate critique so instead I'll insult other people who like the game and pretend they are in the wrong despite the fact that I literally have to rational reason to hate Gen V" post

Pretty sure I'm not the one who's triggered here, m8
>>
>>30755219
How, in ANY way, are the musketeers a ploy for MLP fans? They have four legs so they're ponies?
>>
>>30755238
>Nah. that is Gen4
Unobabortions literally confirming to not only being underage but also brain dead.

Wait how young do you have to be to have not played gen 4 when you were atleast 15? Jesus christ kill yourself underage faggot
>>
>>30755238
>he doesn't like Drifblim
Absolute pleb. Gen 4 was wonderful.
>>
>>30755259
>How, in ANY way, are the musketeers a ploy for MLP fans
If you have to have to have it explained to you how ponies are pandering to an audience that likes ponies i dont know what to tell you
>>
>>30755029
>worst pokemon designs
I'd argue Gen 6 did worse.

>worst pseudo 3rd that is literally nauseating to play half the time
How? Calling it "nauseating" doesn't really say anything

>worst legendaries
What is Gen 6. Again.

If not for all the nostalgia-tripping, Gen 1 definitely takes the cake on that one.

>2 games in the same generation that literally make the previous two obsolete.
Again, how? How the fuck can you say a sequel makes its prequel obsolete? What the fuck kind of retarded reasoning is this?
>>
>>30755247
I think that we can pretty much confirm from this thread alone that all of the unovabortions love gen 5 so much because it was their first or 2nd pokemon game, meaning they were born around 2001-2005 ish. Kill yourself underage faggot
>>
>>30755295
>Gen 6 did worse.
>gen 6 is worse than this>>30755219
Defeating yourself in the first sentence. There have never ever been more forgettable legendaries than gen 5. The only reason people know about the weather trio is because they just happen to be op in the meta. Thats pretty fucking sad.
>>
>>30755290
>I can't come up with a reason either but you're the dumb one
/vp/, everybody.
>>
>>30755267
I was 13 when gen 4 came out. My favorite gen is gen 3. I played gen 4 and was so dissapointed. 2 of the 3 starters sucked dick in gen 4 compared to 3 where all of the starters were awsome. Sinnoh had such bland geography compared to Hoenn, Steven was so cool compared to Cynthia and much nicer. I could name some more complaints.
>>30755283
This person never played gen4, it is almost as glitchy as gen 1 and is so slow.
>>
>>30755314
>>it's a "I have no legitimate critique so instead I'll insult other people who like the game and pretend they are in the wrong despite the fact that I literally have to rational reason to hate Gen V" post
>now with more ad hominem

Here's your (You)
>>
>>30755365
>Gen 4 is glitchy like Gen 1 and equally slow
DP were the only slow games. If you think Platinum and HGSS are slow, you're an impatient autist. And I use autist in the literal sense. I bet you think Sun and Moon were slow, too.
>>
>>30755363
Like are you being serious right now? You dont understand how a bunch of pokemon who look like ponies are pandering to mlp?

>>30755365
>I was 13 when gen 4 came out
No you werent and i dont know why you bother lying

>>30755389
>genfivers this upset their favorite gen is complete and utter garbage

Its ok gamefreak agrees with me. I cant imagine to be so retarded you love the only generation of pokemon games gamefreak were ever so emabrassed by they apologized and rushed out "sequels" the next year in order to things and still not even close to everything.
>>
>>30753594
That's untrue seeing as Gen 4 was the best and Gen 5 was the third worst
>>
>>30755432
>Like are you being serious right now? You dont understand how a bunch of pokemon who look like ponies are pandering to mlp?
I hope you realize you sound like some genuine paranoid person, who believes everything he dislikes has been specifically manufactured to be that way.
>>
>>30755432
>it's a "I have no legitimate critique so instead I'll insult other people who like the game and pretend they are in the wrong despite the fact that I literally have to rational reason to hate Gen V" post
>but now GameFreak agrees with him

[citation needed]
>>
>>30755432
All you're saying is "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?"
This is hilarious. Is your first name Carl?
>>
>>30752646
it had literally 0 flaws though
>>
>>30755442
Name one thing Gen IV did better than Gen V, its okay I'll wait
>>
>>30752646
Stop posting this thread everyday OP, you cock loving autist
>>
>>30755455
>he
>assuming genders
If you live in Canada thats about to get you jail time ;)

>>30755470
>[citation needed]
Black and White 2.
>>
>>30755506
I don't think you know what [citation] means.
>>
>>30755475
This is one of the cases where if you need to have it explained to you over and over why pony looking pokemon pander to people who like ponies you are either terrible at trolling or have legitmate autism. Either way you should seek mental help.
>>
>>30755506
>If you live in Canada thats about to get you jail time ;)
So basically deflecting what I said to make a "funny" joke. Ok then.
>>
>>30755526
Look at the amount of time between black and white and 2. Look at all the things 2 promised to "fix" from the first two. There are no other games in that generation. IF you cant read between the lines you have serious amounts of autism
>>
Gen 5 is literally one of the best gens in the series.
>>
>>30755535
>make a "funny" joke.
Its not a joke. Misgendering people will soon get you thrown in jail in Canada.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/liberals-introduce-bill-to-protect-transgender-canadians-from-hate-speech-and-discrimination
>>
>>30755582
Good for you. What does that have to do with the topic at hand? Go to /pol/ if you want to discuss that.
>>
>>30755527
>WHY DON'T YOU JUST AGREE WITH ME!?
Still can't explain why. Cool.

>>30755556
What exactly did 2 promise to fix? What were the flaws?
>>
>>30755610
>What were the flaws?
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Black_and_White_Versions_2#Changes_from_Pok.C3.A9mon_Black_and_White
>>
>>30755582
>The legislation would, if passed, make it illegal to prevent someone from getting a job or to discriminate in the workplace on the basis of gender identity or gender expression.

>Similar legislation has failed to pass Parliament on multiple occasions, including the most recent attempt last year by NDP MP Randall Garrison, whose bill was gutted in the Senate.

Did you even read what you fucking posted or you just believe the shit /pol/ tells you? Either way, kill yourself.
>>
>>30755556
>IF you cant read between the lines you have serious amounts of autism

I asked for a citation, and you failed to provide one, end of discussion.
>>
>>30755219
It came out in Japan before that show even aired, feel free to stop pretending
>>
>>30755632
So by your logic, Gen IV is shit because they made changes from DP to Platinum? Good to know.
>>
>>30755029
>worst pseudo 3d that is literally nauseating to play half the time
Stop this meme. The amount of spritework and camera plays behind gen 5 battles was incredible.
>>
//
*-9+63

.*985620
>>
>>30752646
So he gave up, right? Anyone actually want to talk about Gen V?

Like why the fuck does it look so bad on my 3DS
>>
>>30756086
played white 2 with hard mode unlocked from my copy of black 2. Pretty fun, it's fucking stupid what you have to do to unlock it
>>
>>30756175
I think everyone can agree that the Key system was a good concept but a failed execution; but I can't really call it a flaw considering it could have been fixed and included in future titles but wasn't. Unless you consider no Exp share a hard mode, which still isn't much of a challenge imo.
>>
>>30755442
>it's an unovabortion falseflagging gen 4 episode
Who would have guesssed?
>>
>>30756291
>someone thinks Gen V is the best
>unovabortion

>someone thinks Gen IV is the best
>also a unovabortion

Am I missing something here?
>>
File: 1476399775079.jpg (298KB, 850x616px) Image search: [Google]
1476399775079.jpg
298KB, 850x616px
Is gen 5 the new marmite gen? 3 used to be the most divisive.
>>
>>30756690
Marmite is fucking shit. People with tastebuds eat vegemite
>>
>>30756690
Pretty sure its just one guy who likes to post
>muh unovabortions
As if he's being clever or original.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.