[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwu jUtn67Qc How can hacker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: gOCeCA1H_400x400.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
gOCeCA1H_400x400.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwujUtn67Qc

How can hackers ever recover?
>>
Is this supposed to be a mock video of Verlis?
>>
>>30752624
yes
>>
>>30752678
no
>>
>>30752698
are you a retard or something matey
>>
>>30752698
maybe
>>
>>30752624
Definitely yes.
Nice to see someone who knows how to play Pokemon finally mock this retarded furfag
>>
>>30753122
>implying Blunder knows how to play Pokemon without being ghosted
Topu Keko
>>
>>30752714
stop the underage
>>
>>30753274
mummy says i can shitpost until 9pm tho
>>
My nigga young blundinho, trash battler
>>30753225
This dude gets it
>>
>>30753225
who would ghost blunder
>>
Daily reminder that this is the same guy who not only worships pkhex himself but also is utter shit playing ingame.
>>
>>30752891
I don't know
>>
idc if everyone hates him, Versilfy is right when it comes to cheating. tPCI actively encourages it behind the scenes because if they didn't then their VGC scene would die. It's just a shitty situation for the "professional" scene.
>>
>>30753418
I think that people fail to realize that pkhex'n legit mons in your game and using it to change mons in between sets at tournaments is pretty different. I agree that they should take more action against people who do shit like that but c'mon, if someones just trying to save time by using pkhex to make their team whats the problem?
>>
>>30752607
they can't keep getting away with this
>>
>>30752678
>>30752698
>>30752891
>>30753373
CAN YOU REPEAT THE QUESTION?!?
>>
>>30753373
could you repeat that question?
>>
>>30753474
But it's the same problem.
In SM I can swap the full set of my pokémon at the cost of some of the hundreds of berries I have and some of the stack of Heart Scales i've bought.

You can't prove anything because the screening, if I'm not mistaken, just checks the Egg Moves record, nature, species and PID of the pokémon.

Moves and ID can be changed legally and illegaly in minutes.
>>
File: Furry Mayhem.jpg (33KB, 440x323px) Image search: [Google]
Furry Mayhem.jpg
33KB, 440x323px
>>30753418
i wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>>30753474
I empathize with the time argument, but ultimately the people who are the best should be the people who put the time into the game without using methods like injection. It is outright cheating because it gives you the advantage of being able to practice battle instead of spending hours breeding. I get why people do it, but it illegitimizes otherwise legitimate play. More so, like you said, the bigger issue is changing EVs between battle, injecting pokemon on the spot, etc.
>>
>>30753418
you're a pretty nice guy
>>
>>30753584
you can't change your battle box in the middle of a tournament without hacking, this is the point i was making. those people are scumbags.
>>
>>30753593
No one practices battling in game, you see theres this brilliant invention called showdown, feel free to test there while you run in a circle for hours
>>
>>30753616
Hate to make the slippery slope argument, but once Pokemon Company silently allowed hacking they really opened the door for these shitty shenanigans.
>>
>>30753649
I'm speaking in the broadest of terms, obviously a lot of people use showdown. The argument remains, people who play without hacking or injecting are put at a disadvantage to those who actively use hacks, especially when >>30753616 happens.
>>
>>30753616
Oh, thats how it is?
Yeah. That is an unfair advantage.
Scumbags
>>
>>30752624
There's no bad publicity for people like him.
>>
File: 1478531194535.jpg (42KB, 640x559px) Image search: [Google]
1478531194535.jpg
42KB, 640x559px
>Expecting something after the 5 minute mark
>It actually is just 5 minutes of black screen
>>
>>30753122
He doesn't though.

Watch his Pokemon playthroughs, he's hilariously inept at playing the games. Not that good competitively either.
>>
>>30753616
If hackers do that they are incredibly stupid. You are required to give your full team list and details upon entry.
>>
>>30754618
A lot of people got disqualified last week because of this, but pokemon still get through.
>>
>>30754556
>Not that good competitively either.

You realize he's on the OU Council, right? He's very good at the game. He's a wuss in terms of actually playing through the game (playthrough) but he never claims to care about it that much and competitive is his forte.
>>
>>30754749
>competitive is his forte
nice joke anon
>>
>>30754832
it's ok, anon, you can admit you were wrong, no one knows who you are
>>
He's not seriously implying EV training takes that long near the end, right?

He does know about how to actually EV train right? I mean if he wants to criticize legit players he should at least know what he's talking about.
>>
>>30755069
The entire video is a joke you idiot.
>>
>>30755069
I don't know, he only plays Showdown so it's possible he actually thinks that. Reminds me of all the retarded injectors that think it takes forever to EV train and that's why they won't play legitimately even though they've never tried. It takes less than a day to EV train and level an entire team to 50 from scratch.
>>
>>30755205
That's the impression I got too.

The butt of his joke was also that basically you had to drop out of school/work and breed all day to play legitimately, which is ridiculously far from the truth. Maybe he's just being hyperbolic for humor, maybe not.
>>
>>30755069
the video is satire.
>>
>>30755275
>maybe not

you can't seriously be this dense holy shit

he literally says nintendo has to kill pokeaim and how hackers are worse than murderers and you still can't tell whether it's serious or not
>>
>>30753418
injecting isn't cheating, dumb moralfag
>>
>>30755394
Yes it is you fucking retard.
I don't care if you used AR codes or used PKhex to obtain your mons. It's still cheating.

Fucking hell, I use powersaves to give myself unlimited Rare Candies and (Gold)Bottle Caps. That's cheating too. I just don't give a shit. At least be fucking honest about what you're doing.
>>
>>30755394
It literally is.

Grow up and at least be honest to yourself.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.