[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this count as the first poison legendary? Are they considered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: jellyfish.jpg (32KB, 228x380px) Image search: [Google]
jellyfish.jpg
32KB, 228x380px
Does this count as the first poison legendary? Are they considered legendaries?

>muh poison plate llama
>>
>>30751566
yea
>>
>>30751566
They aren't legendaries, unfortunately, so no.
>>
>>30751589
They are sub-Legendaries, so yes it counts.
>>
>>30751566
>>30751585
>Ultra Beasts
>Legendary
We see at least 8 Nihilego in the Ultra Dimension, and it's treated as just another pokémon.

The Ultra Beasts aren't treated as unique creatures at all, rather species of invaders from another dimension.
>>
it counts to me
it should count to you too
>>
>>30751589
>Because I say so

Their stats and dex position leaves them as legendaries.
Just a new kind of legendaries.
>>
>>30751589
That's the same as telling that Mythical Pokémon don't count either as they are not called Legendary Pokémon, you fucking idiot.

Nihilego counts as our first Poison "Legendary", yeah.
>>
Does Nanu count as the first Dark type gym leader?
>>
>>30751566
Yes and Yes

>>30751634
No.
>>
>>30751608
>small, limited number catchable per game
>BST on par with Tapus
>can't breed
Lorewise they might not be legendary, but mechanically they are
>>
File: 60109398_p0.jpg (464KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
60109398_p0.jpg
464KB, 2048x1536px
The answer is yes to both.

Internally the game rounds up all the special Pokemon and assigns them to the "Legendary" or "Sublegendary" category. This is used for things like Pokedex colors, GTS filtering, and ban lists.

The Ultra Beasts, Tapus, and Type: Null/Silvally are all categorized as sublegendaries alongside things like the Birds and Genies.
>>
>>30751660
>tfw gen 7 blurs the line of legendaries and "gym leaders" so much that Nihilego and Nanu aren't as special as they should be for what they are type-wise
How confusing. Here's hoping gen 8 actually solidifies this more.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.