[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if Totem Pokemon are trained by Trail Captains, who the fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 784.png (82KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
784.png
82KB, 300x300px
So if Totem Pokemon are trained by Trail Captains, who the fucked trained Kommo-o? Why is he even at the abandoned trial site?
>>
>>30751370
The whole Jangmo-o line is always training by themselves, I think this was mentioned on the website.
>>
>>30751370
>So if Totem Pokemon are trained by Trail Captains

what
>>
>>30751408
Stop being illiterate.
>>
>>30751408
Most, if not all Trial Captains tell you about how they trained the Totem after you defeat it.
>>
>>30751408
Trial captains own the totem pokemon
>>
I think Ryuki was supposedly to be a trial captain so he trained it
>>
Wasn't it mentioned that the dragon trial was the first trial Alola had? I assumed that it was a trial from a very long time ago that the Jangmo-o line kept continuing by themselves after the original trial captain died. Considering that the line is known to train by themselves, it seems like a logical conclusion.
Also I think totem Pokemon never really belonged to the trial captains to begin with, they're just Pokemon that guard over the area that the trial captains oversee.
>>
>>30751408
Did you just mash A the entire game and never wonder why Totem Salazzle would take part in Kiawe's dance?
>>
>>30751370
The Jangmo-o line are always training regardless of if they have a trainer or not.
>>
>>30751408
>didn't read the post
trial captains are in charge of training the totem pokemon
makes me wish that the pokemon you use would get bigger as you level up them
>>
>>30752118
you are correct
>>
>>30751370
Ash did

He will become Ash's Ace and then leave him behind just like with Greninja.

Ash has trained a Goodra, Charizard and Gible. That's enough Dragon pokemon for him to be considered a Dragon Captain.
>>
>>30751422
>>30751424
>>30751438
>>30752412
>>30752475
I think he's trying to point out the OP says Trail instead of trial.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.