[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>OU this generation >legendaries and UBs everywhere >not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1270942450449.jpg (216KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
1270942450449.jpg
216KB, 850x478px
>OU this generation
>legendaries and UBs everywhere
>not autistic enough to spend hours soft resetting for IVs and natures on legendaries/UBs.

What are some competitive teams that don't rely on tapus or UBs?
>>
>>30748552
Go to injection general
>>
>>30748552
And just like a month ago everyone was crying how stupid gen 6 meta is and how excitinng gen 7 meta will be..
>>
>>30748552
You could try a rain team. Thanks to the Pelipper buff, you now not only have access to a second Drizzler, but that second Drizzler has solid SpA and access to Hurricane.
>>
>>30748552
Dude, since when people play OU in console? you know than is only for Showdown?
Just breed a fucking Kangaskhan or Salamence, give the megastone and your done for 3DS play
>>
>>30748552
You can notice on the teams they usually have a tapu, a counter for it, an ub, and a counter for the ub.

A-Marowak-countering most UBs especially a great switch in against a high jump kick pheromosa.

A-muk being a great counter to the tapu's, max health max spdef+assault vest is a bit overkill if you want a solid tapu killer.

and my favorite because you see people run garchomp to counter marowak and muk is to switch in an intimidate luxray with icefang and air balloon.

decent enough sets from my experience.
>>
>50% chance to get whatever nature you want
>50% chance for any given IV to be max
>UBs are piss easy to catch and you get multiples of most of them
Do you have ADHD
>>
>>30748552
Inject non-shinys with the desired stats, then hatch a bunch of magikarp eggs so people can't complain.

Problem solved.
>>
>>30748552
Just inject. All the cool kids are doing it.
>>
>>30748616
>decent enough sets from my experience
>luxray

Stopped reading there.
>>
>>30749585
Well, you pretty much read the entire post, so the joke's on you.
>>
>>30748552
Play UU.
It's basically old OU at this point, you're only losing out on a bunch of legendaries/psuedolegends/megas and what's left that you can't use is the shit everyone bitches about anyways.
>>
>>30748552
Who the fuck plays Smogon on the cart? Just use showdown if you play Smogon rules, no breeding required.
>>
>>30748552
you just have to soft reset for Natures, just use hyper training for IVs
>>
>>30749633
That was the joke, faggot.
>>
>>30748581
In old PSS you could actually type "OU only" and get a fucking load of challenges in the UU format, some even requested trade and used named mons to request shit like PU or NU.

PSS made getting OU battles easy as fuck. Heck on Saturdays I could get up to 4 hours non stop of OU requests or at least get 18 matches done if most of us played HO. Another reason why the festival plaza sucks ass is the lack of actual typing a la "OU only"
>>
>>30748552
Use Synchronize for natures and Hyper Training for IVs.
>>
>>30750119
>I-I-I was only pretending to be retarded
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.