[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the experience share gives half of the experience earned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

>the experience share gives half of the experience earned from a fight to all Pokémon in your party lower leveled than the Pokémon that participated in the fight.

There, I fixed the new experience share.
>>
Just make the exp share have an upgrade after you beat the elite four so that it works like it did in x/y

The only shit thing about the current exp share is the fact that its main game
>>
>>30747507
>Make exp share post game exclusive.
Now its fixed pedro
>>
>>30747539
Basically. Remove it and it becomes a boring grind in main game. Keep as is and you coast along too well.

You could have the way it works currently if you tweak the numbers enough.
>>
Make it so you can change how it works. That way everyone is happy...oh wait we're talking about GF, never mind.
>>
>>30747580
My issue playing through was that while it was convenient for bringing up my weaker / newer team members, my stronger ones would get even more swole too with it.

Maybe an alternative would be it only works for Pokémon lower level than the Pokémon defeated by the experience share?

Some sort of experience gating to keep completionism from making you too strong would be nice.
>>
>>30747566
FUCK NO.
>Can't easliy level up bunch of new Pokemon
>>
experience curve is fine tho
>>
It's better than not having it. Extremely useful to have a strong Pokemon in the first slot and have the other 5 slots to level up Pokemon for the dex, especially those god awful high level evolutions. Stupid Unovian Pokemon.
>>
>>30747507
just give us five of the old experience share or something mid game and we're dandy
>>
>b-b-b-b-but it's too hard and/or boring if i turn it off
Hilarious. It's like people never played anything from 2 to 5.
>>
>>30747507
Just turn it off you morons. It's literally that simple. We've known for two sets of games now leaving it on is easy modo and leaving it off makes things progress at a reasonable clip for what the leveling curve is. And if you find yourself falling behind, just turn it on again until you've caught up to where you think you need to be.

Or just cycle through a team of 8-10 mons so they don't get over leveled. I will never understand why this is such a problem for people. The way it is now allows it to easily cater to people of all playstyles and levels of retardation. Anyone too stupid to turn it off is probably in need of it anyway.
>>
Just revert it back to single hold item.
>>
Turn it off and enjoy the positively challenging game
>>
>>30747507
>I added an option to turn it on and off at the player's discretion, so they can decide for themselves what level of challenge they want from the game

There, fixed the exp. share.

...wait.
>>
>>30747897

Those had the old experience share.
>>
>>30748895
>play the game the way i think it should be played, everything else is retarded and having options is bad!
>>
>>30747897
Most of us that played 2-5 have jobs now.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.