[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>SOS chaining Corsola to get a female Mareanie >Constantly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1466512401900.jpg (25KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1466512401900.jpg
25KB, 400x240px
>SOS chaining Corsola to get a female Mareanie
>Constantly false swipe the corsola cause it keeps recovering
>Mareanie finally shows up
>It bites the corsola and kill it
Props to GF, I didnt think they'd take the dex entry seriously.
>>
There was stuff like Durant killing Heatmor in horde battles.
>>
>>30747188
There are much more things like this.
>>
File: How to catch mareanie.png (1MB, 1280x1829px) Image search: [Google]
How to catch mareanie.png
1MB, 1280x1829px
>>30747188
Sableye will do it to carbink. Stufful also use brutal swing which hits the ally as well. Kinda fits how they'll haphazardly flail around in the dex.
I'd love if they played off it more in future games like mandibuzz attacking cubone, alolan grimer attacking trubbish, murkrow showing up if the wimpod is holding a pearl, or wishiwashi progressively getting wailmer and wailord until a dhelmise comes in to ko the wailord.
>>30747208
Seviper and zangoose as well. Depending on the version there would be an odd one out. Made catching that one a pain since it'd get gang banged first turn.
>>
It must be tough being a Corsola. First you have a trainer beating on you, and then when you call for help you get a Mareanie that wants to eat your face.
>>
>>30747395
>I'd love if they played off it more in future games
No thank you. I've lost at least three shinies to AI pokemon killing one another.
>>
>>30747419
To be fair, mareanie just wants to eat corsoa branches and give it a bad time. Corsola could just drop a branch and run, inconvenient as that may be. Toxapex on the other hand just wants to leave a pile of rubble.
>>30747434
Fair enough. I like the world building, but it would be a pain to lose shinies.
>>
>>30747395
Of course, the nigga is behaving like Neanderthals
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.