[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't played since Gen 1, and I never played that seriously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

I haven't played since Gen 1, and I never played that seriously back then.

What do you get for catching all the Pokémon in Gen 7, including getting someone to trade you version exclusives?

Is there any cross-generation continuity?
>>
>>30746585
You get a shiny charm, which increases your odds for finding shiny pokemon, which are rare alternate-colored versions of other pokemon.
>>
>>30746678
Do alolan variants like Raichu and Sandslash have shinys?
>>
>>30746817
Yeah
>>
>>30746817
Yes every pokemon except garchomp line has a shiny.
>>
>>30746833
kek
>>
>>30746833
why not garchomp?
>>
File: 14672202341216.jpg (19KB, 231x300px) Image search: [Google]
14672202341216.jpg
19KB, 231x300px
>>30746833
>>
Prior to BW2 you just got a "diploma" but since then you get >>30746678

You can technically transfer Pokemon all the way back to RS up to the most recent games, ORAS actually gave you a special decoration for your Secret Base if you did go full circle, if you mean story continuity there is some but it never really matters except for BW1 to BW2
>>
>>30746830
cool, i guess i'll try to complete the dex

do most people on /vp/ bother with this?
>>
>>30746842
It's a joke
Garchomp's shiny looks nearly identical to his non-shiny
Le ebin maymay
>>
>>30746842
Well it does technically its just there is zero noticable difference unless it mega evolves
>>
>>30746842
They have, but you can't reeeeally tell the difference between them.

The only Pokémon that actually doesn't have a shiny is Magearna. No idea why that is.
>>
>>30746873
Most people playing pokemon finish the dex.
Not for the shiny charm, just to finish it
>>
>>30746817
All Pokémon and all alternate forms have a shiny variation. That is except Sunny Castform, Rainy Castform, Haily Castform and Old Magearna. They are the only Pokémon without a shiny.
>>
>>30746585
some people show up from previous generations, and a decent amount of kanto folks are at least mentioned.

this is the first game not to have a national dex so you don't have to literally catch em all to complete it, just the ones you can actually catch in sun and moon.
>>
>>30746873
I mean there's a rule that says that you gotta catch them all to even post here so take a guess
>>
>>30746585
>Is there any cross-generation continuity?
Yes there is. In fact, quite a lot.
But the overall summary of it is just that the Kanto games take place at the same time as the Hoenn games, and three years later the Johto and Sinnoh games take place at the same time, and a few years later the Unova games take place, of which two years later the Unova sequels and the Kalos games take place, and finally the Alola games take place some unknown time after that. However, a character in Alola confirms that the Alola games take place 10 years after the Kanto and Hoenn games.

In remakes, they add a lot of cross-generation continuity, such as the ancient Hoenn folk settling in Johto, or an ancient Johto clan and a Sinnoh clan coming together to build a magical palace. There's stuff about a war 3.000 years ago that ended in a giant machine blowing up the entire region with a laser beam, where we later learn that the laser beam hit a meteor before it returned to the ground, which set a multitude of events and stories into motion. And all sorts of stuff like that.
>>
>>30746960
>a character in Alola confirms that the Alola games take place 10 years after the Kanto and Hoenn games.
No you faggot
That Hoenn character appeared in Alola ten years before SM, which doesn't means RSE/ORAS take place ten years before
Also there are about 2 years between XY and SM, according to some art in the guide
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.