[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Suppose tomorrow you wake up, and you're in the Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: cubone torterra.jpg (105KB, 963x562px) Image search: [Google]
cubone torterra.jpg
105KB, 963x562px
1. Suppose tomorrow you wake up, and you're in the Pokemon universe. What do you do? Be as detailed as you want. Talk about the short-term, long-term, or both. I just want to read all of your ideas.

2. Now, how do everyday reconcile with the fact that that will never happen?
>>
Seek out Lusamine and let her bully me
>>
1. Start my own adventure, of course. Who wouldn't? I'd get a party together and hopefully beat the elite four someday.

2. By not thinking about that too much.
>>
Can I wake up in the Mystery Dungeon universe instead?
>>
>>30743745
>Seek out Hilda
>Get Hilda to sit on my face
that's about it really
>>
>>30743745
Finish what Lysandre started.
>>
File: comfy hammock.jpg (57KB, 846x400px) Image search: [Google]
comfy hammock.jpg
57KB, 846x400px
>>
File: 1472092620029.jpg (107KB, 648x968px) Image search: [Google]
1472092620029.jpg
107KB, 648x968px
>>30743894
>>
Become a professor's assistant and give bright-eyed little trainers shit advice like "Use your Master Ball on something special, like a [shitmon]."
I would totally try to catch a Wingull and Mimikyu as companions though
like I give a fuck.
>>
>>30743918
No, seriously as I get older I wish I could force immortality on everything and everyone so the good times can last forever..:'(
>>
Probably give the League a go, then get my card revoked and go to jail for being a big fucking degenerate to my pokemon.
I'll be alright.
>>
Do everything in my power to set up a bondage session with Shauntal
>>
>>30744007
This guy...he's got it all figured out.
>>
>>30743894
This. Lysandre did nothing wrong.
>>
Open a daycare, get a Cubone to be my buddy, get paid heaps to hang around chilling with pokemon and handing out eggs.
>>
Date Elesa and become the subway master
>>
Run around like Ryuki trying to be cool and failing
>>
Catch a psychic type and bend everyone to my will. Then I go along and break the minds of as many pokegirls as I can, until I'm satisfied.
>>
Something comfy. Probably be a nomad and travel the region/world, making a few Pokebros along the way. If the opportunity arose I'd probably also join the local big bad team of whatever region I'm in, just to see what it's like, even if only for a bit.

After tiring of travel though I'd probably settle down and become a breeder.
>>
>>30743745
1. Become a scientist and study Pokemon biology in the hopes of advancing scientific progress. Oh, and catch all of my bros of course.
2. Pretty much ^ but with animals rather than Pokemon
>>
File: 1480196566812.jpg (2MB, 1920x1371px) Image search: [Google]
1480196566812.jpg
2MB, 1920x1371px
Start a team and travel the world challenging whatever league I come across. Maybe if I'm lucky find a waifu.
When I eventually get the age where my body can't really handle that kinda activity, use whatever money I managed to save up and start up a large daycare area that looks like the safari zone.
>>
Actually try to Catch 'em All
>>
>>30744003
So long as you go about it more subtly than he did. Although I'd imagine Legendaries would either go extinct from over hunting or be regulated by the country's gov't that they dwell in.
>>
Join the local team so I get free pokemon, clothes, and earn some money. Then once I get strong enough to be on my own, I'd probably quit to work on becoming a gym leader or just battle as a hobby and live a normal life with my pokemon.
It's a little sad knowing I will never meet my favorite characters in person, but I'll manage. That's what fanfiction is for.
>>
>>30743745
I wouldn't become a trainer. I'd get a few pokemon to raise, though. I'd probably try to get some kind of job with the Aether Foundation.
>>
File: 600px-302Sableye.png (209KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600px-302Sableye.png
209KB, 600x600px
I'd catch a couple of my favorites, specializing in ghost types (pic related as my shouldermon) and start wandering the world. No real goals or aspirations in mind, just wandering until I find something or someone that catches my interest. I can't think of a better way to live than that.

Maybe one day, if I got tired of wandering, I'd settle down with a nice Hex Maniac, and open a shop where I make custom made Pokeballs.
or maybe I'd open a bakery, I'm actually pretty decent at that kind of thing
>>
Fuck Blue, no matter what it takes. Training, traveling, I'd do it.
>>
File: 1369776378804.jpg (34KB, 497x372px) Image search: [Google]
1369776378804.jpg
34KB, 497x372px
>open Pokemon ranch and daycare center
>Mon-Fri, chill with pokemon and watch them fuck in the yard. Shovel Miltank and Tauros shit. Bro out with Mudsdale. Take a shit in the yard next to some faggot's Gardevoir while maintaining full eye contact.
>Friday night, roll into gym with my posse of fighting type pokemon and pump some fucking iron. Machamp is my spotter. Hitmonchan is my sparring buddy. Hawlucha helps me with cardio. Hariyama just slaps my ass in 10 minute intervals.
>Sat-Sun, be drunken degenerate, fish Magikarp, play craps with Mr. Mime at home, jerk off onto Ditto continuously to clone myself.

Make it happen, science
>>
>>30744379
How do you plan on catching legendaries without any turn-based RPG game mechanics to save you from being killed by pokemon that are practically gods?
>>
>>30743745
Be the best,

The very best,

Like no one ever was.
>>
>>30743745
Considering how much easier it'd be with magical monsters helping me I'd still be growing fruits and vegetables, but on a scale where I can sell my shit and live off that.

Bitches love berries.

>>30744994
By knocking them unconscious because there is nothing stopping me from capturing them when they're fainted without turn-based mechanics that only let me play fair.

You think the mechanics are for our protection?
>>
1. Start out on Hoenn, go OP by catching a punch of powerful Pokemon. Then slap everyone's shit by blazing through every gym. By going through this order:

Hoenn > Johto > Sinnoh > Unova > That region in XY > Kanto > Region in S&M

And finally, grab Lillie, Lana and Acerola by the butt.

2. Think about Touhou breasts.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.