[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder to use the true pure Tapu Waifu and not that Lele slut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (134KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 894x894px
Reminder to use the true pure Tapu Waifu and not that Lele slut who probably lets 5 primapes fuck her every night
>>
She's better than that Pinkie Pie-looking slut, but Tsareena, Pheromosa, and Celesteela are better waifus than Fini.
>>
what's a Primeapes?
>>
>>30741453
Aren't you supposed to hate humans Fini?
>>
>>30741453
I'd ask why Lele is so much more popular, but it's pink and moe and that resonates better with lolicons.

>>30741712
>Tsareena, Pheromosa, and Celesteela
>Celesteela
F A T
A
T
>>
>>30741802
>le Celesteela is fat may may xD
>implying big metal rockets shouldn't be heavy
>implying it's even heavy for its size
kys
>>
>slut is a rude word that's bad
>>
>>30741453
Tapu Fini is small and scared and needs someone to comfort her and make her feel safe again.
>>
>>30741929
but Tapu Lele is smaller
>>
>>30741725
good bait got me to reply
>>30741802
lele is better in comp. psychic terrain.
>>
>>30741950
Lele may be smaller, but that does not make Fini any less small and precious.
>>
>>30741453
Fini is a human hating bitch.
>>
>>30741453
Fini is cute! CUTE!
>>
Would you rather
>get a blowjob from Fini

or

>get a blowjob from Lele but there's a 50/50 chance of her just sticking a puykumuku up your ass and blueballing you
>>
>>30741453
You're both cunts

t. Tapu Bulu
>>
lele-chan is perfection

>>30741904
>>30741712
kill yourselves bbw cucks
>>
Let's post some Tapu Finished builds ITT
>>
>>30742526
Defog / Taunt / Moonblast / Natures Madness best set
>>
File: tapu_bulu.png (122KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tapu_bulu.png
122KB, 500x500px
>>30741453
Can I use my chubby hubby instead?
>>
So what provoke her to be so mean to human? Did they do something horrible to her to a point where she just attack them on sight?
>>
>>30742482
Pretty sure Lelefags are the BBW lovers. Look at her ass. Celesteelafags are macrocucks.
>>
>>30742740
Some of the people who wanted her water were evil, so she thinks all humans are evil.
>>
>>30742967
>macro
worst fetish
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.