[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This man wants to destroy Alola's culture. He wants to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 18

File: Professor_Kukui.png (139KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Professor_Kukui.png
139KB, 500x500px
This man wants to destroy Alola's culture.

He wants to turn this unique, beautiful region into the same trash heap as every other foreign region. He wants to do away with the respected and beloved traditions and replace them with the same cut and dry league challenge.

Alola is already a tourist paradise, with folks coming to see the beauty and wonder of the region tied so closely to nature. What do you think will happen when word of a league challenge gets out? Trainers from all over the world will race to Alola, they will ravage the wilderness, catching the countless rare and native Pokemon species, and infest the land with their own invasive Pokemon. When knowledge of such popularity gets out, foreign companies will take stakes of Alola, chewing up as much land as they can to plant their greedy asses on and suck up as much profit as they can from the islands.

Kukui's plan to create a league has put Alola's future at risk, and will inevitably lead to the fall of Alola and everything that makes Alola beautiful.
>>
>>30740398
dude money lmao
>>
You took part in his plan. The gentrification of Alola is your legacy.
>>
More like (((Kukui)))
>>
>>30740398
t. Tapus
>>
Wouldn't be surprised if someone pushed this as the new leader of Team Skull
>>
File: tapu_bulu.png (122KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tapu_bulu.png
122KB, 500x500px
>>30740398
I wonder who's behind this post
>>
>yfw what SM's story is showing us is what happened in the other regions too
>yfw Alola is the most natural because humans like Kukui haven't taken over like in other regions
>in other regions the local Tapus (the regis, kami trio, lake guardians, etc) have retreated to some random caves or have been locked away by people to make way for progress
wtf I hate humans now
>>
>>30740398

Alola is destined to be annexed by Unova
>>
>>30740398
I actually think about that too. What if he was actually still butthurt about not being able to become trial captain like Guzma, but instead forming deliquent gang, he become prestigious researcher instead,and slowly replace ancient, unique culture of Alola with generic modern gym/league system? He already bring the league to Alola and get 2 influential Kahunas under his system. He will inevitably replace trial captains with gym leaders too and finally abolish the trial system altogether. He will finish what Guzma actually aimed for (before he was derailed by crazy milf), and everyone will praise and clap for him.
Also Nanu fucking knew this so he reject the E4 offer.
>>
>>30740398
/pol/ is that way.
>>
>>30740684
Kek
>>
>>30740483
I always wondered why Bulu waited until the supermarket was complete to trash it instead of interfering with the construction.
>>
that'd be a great basis for a sequel plot desu
>>
>>30740776
It was so lazy, that by the time it finally got off its ass to stop it, it was already done.
>>
>>30740691
>>30740779
>Stars plot is about Alola's natural wonders getting fucked over by development and businesses rushing in to take over, countless trainers taking full advantage of the boundless rarities in the land
>Kukui has become far more depressed and reserved because despite his great mind he did not forsee the devastating effects of modernization on Alola's fragile and simple balance
>The story is about trying to rein in the over consumption of the Alola's resources and beauty and put a stop to the open season on poaching Alolan Pokemon wholesale
Would be kind of neat, all be it very preachy
>>
>>30740806
I think it was just trying to be a dick. Like that kid who only knocks down other kid's toy or sand castles after they are finished. Just to rub it in how pointless and powerless you are in the situation, by forcing you to waste time and effort only to get it smashed down.

Or maybe the store just ran out of poke-treats.
>>
>>30740874
Lysandre.png
>>
We need to dispel this fiction that professor Kukui doesn't know what he's doing, he knows exactly what he's doing.
He's undergoing a systematic effort to make Alola like the rest of the world.
We don't want to be like the rest of the world.
>>
File: maga.jpg (22KB, 547x420px) Image search: [Google]
maga.jpg
22KB, 547x420px
>>30740398
We'll make Alola GREAT again!
>>
File: alex.png (406KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
alex.png
406KB, 800x430px
>>30740965
>yfw Kukui is a globalist faggot
>>
It's CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30740874
>cue Zygrade to protect nature and giving a purprose to the collect the cells minigame
>>
>>30740398
wtf I hate Kuikui now.
>>
>>30740398
>want to show what makes alola trainers and Pokemons so special
>literally destroys it
>>
>>30740398
Most other regions have unique culture. He's doing Alola bad specifically because he wants to turn it into Kanto of all regions
>>
>>30740776
He wanted them to waste as many resources as possible
>>
>be completely unspoiled
>find out by playing there are no gyms
>find out playing the region has no league
>kukui talks of some grand battle where the strongest trainers will converge upon to decide on the best
>expecting some kind of battle royale or tournament thing for the stories final challenge
>nope its just another plain ol' vanilla league
GF you were so close. Why you do dis?
>>
>>30740874
>Mfw things go to shit especially for alola's native characters bc the tapus are kinda pissed
>they start putting the blame on Kukui because he was the one who started this all
>Kukui goes full Giovanni and just disappears
>Burnet is now alola's regional professor and she tries her best to hide how sad and depressed she really is that her husband just disappeared without a word
>>
>>30740398
Alola is a shithole following arbitrary nonsensical traditions about muh trials and muh kahunas at the random whim of petulant "deities" such that most of the captains don't really seem to give too much of a shit about them and just use them as an excuse to do things they already wanted to do
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 1242x718px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 1242x718px
>>30742896
he probably smiled at her one last time (even though he's really not happy. At all.) before going completely off
>>
>>30740398

so basically he's a metaphor for white male atrocities/crimes against humanity/imperialism?
>>
>>30742998
>Hey, I'm Baton Passing this one to you, yeah
>Take my Healing Wish, yeah
>>
>>30740398
This thread is great. I wish half of these ideas made it into plot points, major or minor.
>>
>>30740398
Nobody cares about native Alolans.
>>
>>30740447
Fuck, if he stopped at the Pokemon league it would be fine, but nooo, you gotta bring back the shitty gyms.
>>
>>30741055
>Implying Zygarde wouldn't just buttfuck Alola and everyone in it so hard Bulu started drinking afterwards
>>
>>30740874
Would we ditch the gyms halfway through and be forced to go through the trials? That would be neat as fuck.
>>
>>30743171
How do you even know that they'll bring gyms back? He never stated that at all
>>
>>30740398
>Kukui's real goal is to bring more strong trainers to Alola so they capture the Tapus, and free Alola from their rule
>The sly dog has managed to get not only the support of the Kahunas, but of Tapu Koko because Koko is such a dumbshit it doesn''t understand what it is playing a role in.
>Humans, fuck yeah.
>>
>>30742896
>subplot of getting kukui to come back
I like it.
>>
>>30743026
Except, in another case of japs missing the point, he is instead a fucking hero for saving unga bunga land from actual vindictive deities that regularly murder people.
>>
>>30740398
>globalization is a bad thing
Alola's infrastructure seems to be the shittiest out of all 7 main regions, attracting trainers and improving the state is a good thing.
>>
>>30743267
They have what, like, one garbage dump, and one power plant between four islands? And just what the fuck is that car in your driveway supposed to drive on?
>>
>>30743070
>I'm dead inside, yeah
>drops all pretenses of not knowing who the masked royal really is
>>
>>30743234
>tapus defend aloha from the ultra-beasts
>aloha remains a pristine wilderness, stronk and independent

>humans start researching ultra-beasts
>want to fuck them and let them rape aloha because MUH KIDS

>>30743267
>Alola's infrastructure seems to be the shittiest out of all 7 main regions

Yet tourists go out of their way to tell you how shit HMs are compared to the Ride System.
>>
>Pokemon Stars
>Alola is the most industrialized region run by Kukui .co
>Kukui is now a selfless business man sticking his neck out to advance alola the same way he damages himself to study moves
>He doesn't realize that he's destroying alola
>Neo Aether trying to stop his progression as Alola is small and not able to sustain a regular league or large populations
>Kukui wont have it, he wants to prove that Alola can be just as powerful as the other regions, he has no understanding of the region's mortality or his own
>>
>>30743228
There are eight construction sites, plus stars spoilers.
>>
>>30740398
Cue the story of Pokemon Sun 2 Moon 2/Sun Red Moon Blue/etc. I think its definitely going to go down the road of Urbanization being bad, even if good spirited. The league and the gyms are definitely being created in mind of the Tapus, ie giant battlegrounds as ritualistic places for offering favors to the Tapu, but I doubt Kukui has the farsight to see that introducing a league will cause way too much conflict with the Tapus as more and more cities need to be built and the Trial Grounds go abandonded. Not only will that piss off the Tapu, but that will also upset the balance as Totem Pokemon start to go unchecked and start attackong everything and anything on site. I wonder if Gym Alola can be the post game, with Alt Alola from the current Postgame being a Cosmogless Alols having drastic effects, like no Lycanroc Evo, a more prominent Necrozma, and perhaps the Ultra Beast being such a big threat because there is no way to approach ultra spacr that Trials are doubled down on trainers so that a proper training against the UBs system is put into place. And then Gym Alola, like I said post game, could show us Alola 2 years later wildly changed, showing us the wrongs of technological advancements. Could work, I guess.
>>
>>30743330
>>want to fuck them and let them rape aloha because MUH KIDS
Which wouldn't happen if there were more strong trainers in alola to capture, beat, and generally stop threats like the Ultra Beasts.
>>
>>30743512
Going to have a hard time catching them without beast balls.
>>
>>30741020
Are water-types a good substitute for water filters?
>>
>>30743234
Koko is pro-Pokémon battles though.
>>
>sun2
>island trials

>moon2
>standard Pokémon league

Please
>>
>>30743267
>this is what capitalists actually believe
>>
>>30743642
>moon is the superior game once again
>>
>>30743608
Yeah out of 4 I think will probably care the least, as long as the league trainers are truly strong and not some bunch of posers.
>>
>>30743526
>Implying trainers won't drool at the prospect of the hardest pokemon to catch ever
>>
>>30743642
>ruining moon with league cancer
Pls no
>>
File: SMugjeb-620x413.jpg (35KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
SMugjeb-620x413.jpg
35KB, 620x413px
>>30740965
Go away Rubot
>>
>>30743698
>kukui's face when trainers turn the entire region upside down looking for ultra beasts without giving a shit about the culture
>>
>>30743642
Again, Alt World Trials, SM World gyms. 3rd game before the credits, sequel post credits. It works so well, Necrozma could work in the alt world because Cosmog is gone, and the SM world could focus on what an impact gyms have on the world.
>>
>>30740447
Cool.
>>
>>30742896
I wonder what would his evil design look like?
>>
>>30740398
I genuinely thought about this while playing the game, how he was sort of using you as a means to jumpstart his plan regarding the gentrification of Alola.
I still give him credit though. He's very ambitious and effective in his methods.
>>
>>30740706
preserving foreign culture is distinctly anti-/pol/
>>
>>30744399
He puts a shirt on
>>
>>30743026
No, I don't think it's a race thing. He's a native after all. It's just a matter of progress vs. tradition, and as a man of science he chose progress.
>>
>>30742896
Better yet
>professor Guzma screaming at the player all the time
>>
>>30744399
What >>30744451 said plus he loses his hat, put on real pants, bags under his eyes, never smiles, etc.
>>
>>30743526
It's really not that difficult. Even the lowest catch rate beasts are higher than most other legendaries.
>>
>>30740398
The protagonist literally appropriates local deities.
>>
This idea could be really nice as the plot for a sequel.
>>
File: 1480742281767.png (809KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480742281767.png
809KB, 1280x720px
Tapus have no right to complain
>>
>>30744510
>"Wanna see what knowledge looks like?"
>"Here it is in human form - it's your professor Guzma!"
>>
>>30740398
Good. Alola is a rural backwater
Keep those tapu pokemon in check
>>
>>30744728
I bet Prof. Guzma writes plenty of entries about Golisopod
>>
It's already got malls, supermarkets and trailer parks. Might as well give it the good aspects of civilization too.
>>
>>30744870
I bet Prof. Guzma never learned how to write so he tells his lab assistants to write down all the great stuff he says about his bug types
>>
>>30744905
He knows how to write, otherwise he couldn't make graffiti or send obscenity-filled emails to the entire Pokemon league.
>>
>>30744870
>hey kid you wanna complete the pokedex?
>catch wimpod/golisopod
>all done
>>
>>30744870
>>30744959
>Your Pokedex comes with the Wimpod and Golisopod entries pre-filled
>>
>>30743267
>>globalization is a bad thing
>>
>>30745029
>entries are all praising golisopod and wimpod and other bug types
>other entries endlessly talk shit about literally any other type
>>
>>30743343
There are no Stars spoilers yet. It's just a third version.
>>
>>30745029
>Your choices for your starter are Wimpod, Spinarak, and Wimpod.
>>
>>30740398
Why do you think the Tapu asked you to catch them. They knew it was ogre
>>
>>30740398
>Kukui's plan to create a league has put Alola's future at risk, and will inevitably lead to the fall of Alola and everything that makes Alola beautiful.
Sounds to me Lysandre would've been the hero Alola needed,
>>
>>30740398
>>
>>30744510

MAKE THIS HAPPEN
>>
>>30744529
so
basically nanu
>>
>YFW defeating Lusamine created a region-wide anti-environmentalist stigma
>YFW the villainous team's goal is building a league at the expense of Alola's tiny landmass
>YFW the boss is Kukui, misguided leader of team Alola
>>
>>30740398
>points to a mountain and explains that it's the most sacred place in the region
>proceeds to tell you that he's building a huge gaudy stadium there
>>
Personally I'd like it to focus more about what happened to Po Town / Alolan Royalty backstory.

Pretty sure the Tapus were the actual invasive species who fucked things up.
>>
File: HeartGold_SoulSilver_Lance.png (383KB, 740x1193px) Image search: [Google]
HeartGold_SoulSilver_Lance.png
383KB, 740x1193px
>This guy is basically the reason he built the league
>>
It's not like Kukui did it all by himself.
All captains, kahunas and even simple trainers all agreed that having a League was a great idea. Not a single person in the whole region is against that.
So no, Kukui simply had a dream, a dream pretty much everyone was ok with.

Hence, blame all humans, not a single human.
>>
>>30748239
Are Po Town's massive walls to keep something out or in?
>>
>>30740398
he also hates everything that's not from kanto.

oh wait, that's gamefreak not kukui
>>
>>30740398
Every other region has natural beauty though, Alola is a third world country that relies on Tourism to make a buck.
>>
>>30748263
based Wataru
>>
>>30741020
Does the alolan water make the politoads gay?
>>
>>30744870
>He researches and finds Golisopotite
>Mega gets Hugepower
>>
>>30743264
>subplot is kinda serious at first
>find masked royale and beat him once
>"professor I know it's you"
>plays dumb and runs away
>beat him twice
>"seriously professor stop it"
>still pretending
>beat him a third time
>he finally breaks down and drops the mask
>"I was masked royale all along"
>"yes professor we all knew"
>>
File: 9102391.gif (12KB, 502x342px) Image search: [Google]
9102391.gif
12KB, 502x342px
>>30748263
>Kukui lost to Lance
>With an Alolan ninetales
>>
>>30748402
>It was just some guy noone knew.
>>
>>30743330
Is the ride system privatized, or is it paid by the local's taxes? Or maybe with tourism earnings?
>>
>>30748406
Pretty sure Lance has Charizard you fucking retard.
>>
>>30743386
>the Trial Grounds go abandonded
>mfw trials are still in but without captains
>totem pokemon are seriously pissed now
>>
>>30745147
If globalization wasn't a thing we wouldn't be able to eat sushi every other day.
>>
>>30748411
this is even better
>"why must that professor always take credit?"
>>
>>30748406
I guess he just got outplayed, yeah?
>>
>>30748239
The Tapus are just selfish Pokemon that clearly act on whims. The royals probably got a bit too uppity and underestimated just how powerful the Tapus were
>>
>>30748421
Well the totems are just Pokemon the Captains trained. So either there would be no Totems, or they would be let loose and turn wild
>>
File: image.jpg (215KB, 1659x930px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215KB, 1659x930px
>>30748414
>Charizard
>doing anything when Kukui leads with sneaky pebbles Lycanrock
>>
>>30748406
maybe he had a kanto one?
>>30748528
some former captains might complain they can't control them anymore, or may be gym leaders now and have no time, or maybe the totems refused to be their ace in gym battles because they don't like being confined in a gym
Kiawe is back at work in the supermarket
>>
File: Cy7d_RaUoAA1Sk_.png (605KB, 853x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cy7d_RaUoAA1Sk_.png
605KB, 853x1200px
>>30748565
>maybe he had a kanto one?
It wouldn't make any sense, since the MC's mom remembers him fighting with an alolan pokemon and he only one alolan form pokemon
The best guess for losing to lance would be pic related, he was probably just a kid who didn't care much about moves back then since he did say that he struggled with the gym leaders
>>
>>30748593
Rockruff is my favourite Unova mon!
>>
>>30745339
Not the other guy, but theres nothing stating or hinting at star as a 3rd version, hell star isn't even its actual name.
>>
File: 1367629499310.png (22KB, 273x163px) Image search: [Google]
1367629499310.png
22KB, 273x163px
>>30748402
>>
>>30748593
I just see it as showing Lance as being THAT good, that Kukui came at him with hype meta Alolan Pokemon and still lost
>>
>>30748593
alolan pokemon =/= alolan form tho
>>
>>30740398
And I plan to help him by enslaving all the Tapus.
>>
>>30740398
>He chooses not to be captain
i'm still kinda confused by this line, was he offered to be a captain by Hala or something or did he just refused to continue his island challenge to go to Kanto?
>>
Was actually a little disappointed there wasn't a whole plot line about this
>Professor encourages you to capture the Tapus so they can't fuck with his new project
>>
It was just an elaborate plan so he could crown himself as the champion after he was eternally butthurt after losing to Lance.
>>
>>30743330
>Yet tourists go out of their way to tell you how shit HMs are compared to the Ride System.
I got the opposite impression from the tourist that gives you fly. She seemed pretty peeved about the whole ride thing.
>>
>>30744891
>trailer parks. Might as well give it the good aspects of civilization too.
poor people gotta live somewhere, shithead.
>>
File: 784.png (82KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
784.png
82KB, 300x300px
>yfw the only island unscathed is the desolate Poni island
>they talk about how there's a literally uncatchable Kommo-o on the island
>they also mention how when they wanted to build a gym in Vast Poni Canyon, said Kommo-o rampaged through the site, preventing construction
>they don't understand that they were going to build over the very first trial site
>>
>>30748791
It's probably just a jealousy thing and region loyalty.
>>
>>30748724
Despite OP memeing Kukui is a bit suspicious. He tells you he chose not to be Captain, but then Guzma implies he was rejected
>>
>>30748593
''kanto is the only region that matters''
kukui - 2016
>>
>>30749276
>Mfw Kukui's Game Freak's self-insert character for their opinions
>>
>>30740398
Yeah, go away Kukui! Die in a ditch!
>>
>>30751048
Guzma pls
>>
>>30740603
Huh, that's actually pretty cool as an idea. What would the "totems" and "Kahunas" be like in the other regions? They'd probably be called something else, right?
>>
>dumb fucks believe codename Stars is a sequel
Read the Eurogamer leak again. Think again to how it was originally going to release in Summer 2016. It's just an enhanced port they're gonna call a third version.
>>
>>30742890
it would've been cool if Alola did the trainer's conference as the league replacement.

You face trainers in a Single Elimination tourney like in the Ashnime. So you face trainers Hau, Gladion, Acerola, Kahili, Hala, Olivia, and others till you get to the final round. The first time you make it through, you face Prof. Kukui and subsequent challenges in defending your title you can face others in the final match.
>>
>>30743265
>missing the point
More like they got the point properly.
>>
>>30740398
>Kanto Pokémon infect every region
>Kanto methods infect other regions

Kanto purge when?
>>
>>30740398
Stop.
He just made the final kahuna gauntlet be more in line with the final test of all the other regions, which isn't so bad if even Hala went along with it. It's not like the majority of the island trial was altered.
>>
>>30742896
>>30742998
Anon, please, I didn't ask for this.

>>30744510
>>30744728
Make this happen, though.
>>
>>30740398
I want him to destroy my Alolan anus
>>
>>30740874
>all be it
>>
>>30740874
we MOTHER 3 NOW
>>
>villain uses the situation to try to seize control
>they end up catching tapu bulu
>mc about to get fucked
>hau appears, tapu koko with him
>>
>>30745911
Have there been any bug-type starter evolutions?
>>
>>30748182
>kukui knows what he's doing is wrong but thinks it's too late to stop it
>>
>>30740603
That's actually sad and not that far removed from what we humans do. We suck
>>
>>30740691
>What if he was actually still butthurt about not being able to become trial captain like Guzma
Did you not play the game? Kukui was offered the chance to be a captain but turned it down. I assume to do his journey to Kanto.
>>
>>30740776
To crash the owner's illusions and investment
>>
File: 1480648589324.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480648589324.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>Nanu was the only person to reject this
Truly he is too good for this world.
>>
>>30740398
Sort of like what happened to irl Hawaii with the cattle and tourism industries.
>>
>>30740459
Kikeui
>>
>>30754373
It's kinda more fucked up considering Kukui's probably a native alolan like Hala and Hau
>>
>>30743026
He totally is
>>
>>30740398
Alola was fucking 3rd world trash.
>>
>>30740965
MAKE ALOLA GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>30740398
Wasn't Alola technically the lesser known region of all the region we've been introduced so far aside from being a spot for tourists ?
>>
>Professor Kukui: "KANTO KANTO INDIGO LEAGUE! LANCE ELITE FOUR KANTO GYMS"
Please stop professor
>>
>Pokémon Stars
>Kukui shows you that gyms are build all around Alola
>Suddently Tapu Koko shows up and destroys everything
>In the other Island, same happen, and then The Tapus kidnap Kukui
>The whole game is around stopping the Tapus
>In fact they just doesn't want their region to be urbanized
>>
>>30754493
>Tapu Koko
>destroying a site of battle
If anything he'd be the one who'd be okay with it
>>
>>30754573
Oh yeah I didn't think about it.
>>
>>30748402
Not sure if I would laugh or cry.
>>
>>30751369
I've wanted this for so long. PWT was so much fun, there should be more of that in Pokemon
>>
>>30748984
>kommo-o kickstarts other Pokemon into fucking over the gyms
>>
>>30740965
>SM2/Stars return to gym format and we never see the trials or totem battles ever again
The scary part is Gamefreak could actually be retarded enough to do this
>>
>>30752555
>bone apple tea
>>
>>30754834
>Rise of the Planet of the Apes Pokemon style happens with Kommo-o as their leader
>All because of Kukui's Kanto fetish
>>
>>30740483
I need a drawfag to make a picture of Tapu Bulu shitposting on a desktop.
>>
>>30755168
>implying everyone in alola doesn't have a kanto fetish
>>
>>30755241
well he took it too far
>>
>>30755241
why does everyone in alola have a kanto fetish?
>>
File: 1480423930645.gif (2MB, 250x161px) Image search: [Google]
1480423930645.gif
2MB, 250x161px
>>30754373
mfw the UCLA observatory lead to UCLA doing a big landgrab and forcing the natives to relocate their burial sites

Why does no one ever talk about this?
>>
>>30744423
>Protecting white culture is evil
>Protecting things that aren't white is good

This is why /pol/ exists.
>>
>>30743026
>>30754399
No, because the Japanese educational system doesn't brainwash its children that European colonialism was the ultimate evil and the reason why most non-whites are unable to create first world civilizations. Doubt Gamefreak has that mentality.

Its simply the average story of change vs tradition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
>>
>>30756946
But anon, that video is a chinaman from China, not a Jap.
>>
>>30755241
They had kanto forced upon them.
>>
>>30752332
>Guzma finds kukui and screams at him until he comes back
11/10 best game.
>>
>>30754282
>Plot about showing him there's another way
>Lesson about how ambition has limits
>>
>wants to Alola to have a champion of its own to be taken seriously on the world stage
>grooms a non-Alola'n to become that champ
???
>>
>>30757782
he didn't care if the champion was from alola or not
all that mattered was that alola finally had a champion.
>>
>>30758035
>all that mattered was that alola finally had a champion.
I think he secretly wanted to beat you and claim the throne himself. Bet just before entering the champions room he had gotten done battling the E4. Wanted to be a Red with you as his Blue. Dudes still butthurt after the weak ass Kanto E4 blasted his ass into oblivion.
>>
>>30758035
Exactly.
Kukui isn't a nationalist or a racist, he sees people as individuals.

Kukui just wants Alola to become stronger and is willing to take risks, it's his nature
>>
>countless rare and native Pokemon species
Like what?
The majority of the Alola Pokedex is nothing but trash and shitmons
>>
>>30758185
all those max revive's from hau went to good use then lol.
>>
>>30758185
>Dudes still butthurt after the weak ass Kanto E4 blasted his ass into oblivion
are you fucking retarded? he made it to lance
>>
>>30758277
>he made it to lance
Who is literally the worst Champion in the series. To lose to that, the previous members he fought must've seriously worn him and his team down.
>>
>>30740398
So Team Skull are now the good guys who want to keep things simple and preserve their way of life?
>>
>>30748406
Hyper Beam is the best move okay
>>
>>30748406
>implying he even got that far
>>
>>30757417
Please make it happen Nintendo.
>>
>>30740776
It was an insurance scam by the owner
Bulu got half the payoff
>>
>>30744870
>Want to try the island challenge?
>Here's yer starter, a wimpod
Thread posts: 193
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.