[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /vp/, what do you want the next eeveelution to be and how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: dowant_eeveelutions.png (259KB, 1022x406px) Image search: [Google]
dowant_eeveelutions.png
259KB, 1022x406px
So /vp/, what do you want the next eeveelution to be and how would one acquire it?
I personally want dragon and ground type and have them evolve from Z-move style ritual.
>>
>>30740268
>Klinklangeon
>>
>>30740268
Here's a better version of the dragon eeveelution that I SO want.
>>
I personally think it'd be pretty cool if they just incorporate the remaining types into dual-type Eeveelutions.

Dragon/Steel
Fighting/Ghost
Rock/Bug
Flying/Ground

Do something
>>
>>30740392
I think the picture was made before Gen 5.
>>
>>30740268
>Wanting MORE fucking Eeveelutions
How about some more elemental monkeys while we're at it, huh? How'd you like that?

How about Simishock and Simispark to go with Fighteon and Cloudeon and Fugeon? Maybe some more genie forms, too.
>>
File: 110d2lgjpg.gif (3MB, 424x240px) Image search: [Google]
110d2lgjpg.gif
3MB, 424x240px
>>30740536
So random
>>
>>30740412
I like it
post more pls

>>30740536
>being this mad
lmao kys
>>
>>30740443
disgusting
>>
>>30740536
Why would we get two Electric monkeys?
>>
File: CszKQqXWAAAQDGG.png (628KB, 1200x862px) Image search: [Google]
CszKQqXWAAAQDGG.png
628KB, 1200x862px
>>30740268
I thought that lycanrock midday form kinda looked like a nice rock eeveelution, the coyote look kinda lends itself to the rock type too.
>>
Here's another one by the same artist. This person is...really good desu.
>>
>>30740664
So they can sell twice as many stuffed animals and buy a vaction house.
Remember Plusle and Minun?
>>
>>30740702
it's like absol for people over the age of 14
I want to cuddle it
>>
>>30740536
No one wants ugly-ass monkeys or genies

What we need is more Pikachu-inspired Pokemon
>>
Lel 3rd one. Probs a ghost type.
>>
>>30740268
Well, considering Dragon is the only classically Special type left, it should be a Dragon Eeveelution. I hope it would have a cool name, but it would probably be something lame and lazy like Drakeon or Drageon because NOA is unimaginative.

Beyond that, I personally have wanted to see Ghost, Poison, and Bug evolutions for a while.

>Ghost is a zombified "eon" with a gimmick ability that makes it's only weakness Fire and healing moves. It has some sort of voodoo lore, and you get it by allowing your Eevee to faint several times and giving it shit medicine like Revival Herb. Name is something like "Necreon" or simply "Zombeon." It should have stupid high HP like Vaporeon and mixed high defenses like Umbreon. Make it really hard to kill, but it can't really fight back. Like a zombie plodding slowly toward you, it just never dies.
>Bug is a fuzzy purple eon with antennae and big butterfly wings, becomes the Speedy mixed Special Attacker/Sponge that doesn't exist among the eons yet. Gets Quiver Dance and maybe Shield Dust as the ability. Has a name like "Pixeon" or something.
>Poison is this garish green and purple mess with fangs, a horn, and a needle at the tip of its tail. Has some sort of scale armor similar to Nidoking. Give it Corrosion and maybe a HA of Poison Point, and make it a mix between Umbreon, Leafeon, and Jolteon -- Def, SpDef, and Speed through the roof, and usable Attack.
>>
4th one. Surprised no one has talked about evolving one through sex.
>>
>>30740268
I think instead of new Eeveelutions, we should get new forms of the old ones that take on a second type.

Like Electric/Fighting for Jolteon, Dark/Poison for Umbreon, etc. Just stuff that makes sense given the attacks and lore behind the Eeveelutions that already exist.
>>
>>30733333
>>
>>30740268
Normal and Ghost type Eevee but obviously not the shitty designs in your pic
>>
>>30742075
The normal-type one in the OP pic isn't all that bad except the weirdo tail, what would you prefer?
>>
why are you guys posting deviantart 2005-ish style eeveelution designs
>>
>>30742285
to be designed like a show-dog and have it's "scarf" nearly overtake it's body and a curved tail that's always held up high and the design to basically make it out to constantly having a high opinion of itself.

the dex entry for it could comment on how the evolution was obtained through selective breeding just like dogs and pigeons.
>>
>>30742374
Do you have some 2016-ish ones? Post them nigger.

For real, I like this shit, do it.

>>30742442
I could see it, not bad.
>>
>>30740268
regular normal type evolution

So Eevee itself can stop being so shit or if you want to keep it pure
>>
>>30741119
Literally Espeon's touhou fan cousin
>>
>>30740810
Woah there anon. Absol is kinda cute.

I would pet it and feed it but only if I knew the sicle wouldn't stab me.
>>
>>30743445
:^)
same actually but I still like shitting on it, it's not really that bad at all but the dark skin and horn asymmetry triggers me
>>
Eeveon, Brawleon, Toxeon, Eartheon, Aireon, Buzzeon, Goroneon, Ghouleon, Draconeon, Oreon
>>
>>30740268
I want a fucking Dragon Eevee. Trade it with a dragon scale to evolve.
>>
>>30743749
Toxeon is shit tier name. At least make it a clever pun, like Infexeon.
>>
every Special type has an Eeveelution except Dragon. It would trigger me if any other type got one, except maybe Ghost since the only strong Ghost move before the Physical/Special split was Shadow Ball
>>
>>30743749
The Fighting one is Champeon, the Ghost one is Obliveon, and I'm not clever enough to think of anything else.
>>
>>30743787
>Trade

go fuck yourself
>>
>>30744593
it is really any worse than Leafeon and Jolteon?
>>
>>30740268
a ground or fighting type one would be cool
Brawleon and Dusteon
>>
Rock Eevolution.
You get it by having your Eevee get KO'd by Rock Throw/Slide/Tomb/Stone Edge when it's level 20 or over.

Ghost Eevee.
You get it by letting your Eevee die in the field due to poison.
>>
>>30744838
Save the poisoning one for poison type. LEvel up while poisoned. Rock is level up with an everstone, turns into fossil eevee. Ground needs a sandstorm. no idea for ghost, bug dragon and the others
>>
I'd also want a dragon type, but it would evo somewhere like icy and moss rock, but in a deep cave full of gold and gems. It would be a standard dragon color with gold accents, have features to make it look scaley, but also have a couple of small trinkets embedded in its skin as decorations like sableye and carbink.
>>
>>30744887

Dragon Eevee would be simple, have it level up holding a Dragon Fang/Scale with max happiness or some shit.

Bug, let Eevee get X-Scissor as a TM move and it turns into Bugeon if it levels up with X-Scissor at whatever level/happiness.
>>
>>30740268
Ghost eevee is the one I want the most. The ones I am most curious to see are dragon, normal, and flying eevee just because I would like to know how the fuck they work.
>>
>>30741119
this one just looks weird desu, and a little too close to Espeon stylistically
>>
>>30740268
>>30740412
>>30740702
I want these horrible Fakeelutions to die. I'm so fucking sick and tired of seeing them all the fucking time. Like no one else has any fucking imagination in their lives, so the only thing people ever repost are these. And they're so fucking terrible.
>>
I just want a ghost Eeveelution, and I want it named Obliveon.
>>
>>30747151
Then post some good ones instead of whining like a little bitch
>>
>>30740268
I'd be OK with poison, bug, or ghost based on my favorite types.

What I REALLY want is for them to retcon the non-stone evolutions, particularly the damn location-based ones. Now that there's an Ice-stone, there's no excuse.

Flareon: Fire Stone
Jolteon: Thunder Stone
Vaporeon: Water Stone
Espeon: Sun Stone
Umbreon: Moon Stone/Dusk Stone
Glaceon: Ice Stone
Leafeon: Leaf Stone
Sylveon: Dawn Stone/Shiny Stone
>>
>>30740268
Did we decide the white one is ghost because of the spectral gas and the purple one is poison because it's sick or is it the other way around.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.