[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Magnet now traps all Steel-types in addiction to the 1.2x

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Magnet.jpg (3KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Magnet.jpg
3KB, 250x250px
>Magnet now traps all Steel-types in addiction to the 1.2x boost to Electric moves

Did I fix it?

Also general "make useless items good" thread
>>
Every non-Choice item now gives Huge Power + Adaptability + Protean
/thread
>>
>>30735364
Honey now traps all Bug-types and cancels out use of the move U-Turn.

Ghost-types and Baton Pass users can still escape though.
>>
>>30735426
Allow U-Turn and then bug-types aren't made completely useless.
>>
>>30735364
>Expert Belt gives 40% instead of 20%
>Black Sludge toxic poisons on contact with holder if holder is poison type
>Blackglasses halve the power of "light" moves like Dazzling Gleam, etc.
>If the holder is hit with a fire move, Charcoal raises the holder's ATK/Sp. ATK but burns up, stacks with flash fire
>Sharp Beak raises the power of moves like Drill Peck, Drill Liner, etc. by an additional 50%
>Silk Scarf reduces incoming damage to normal types by 20%
>Hard Stone shatters into stealth rocks on the opponent's side of the field when the holder faints
>Nevermeltice halves the damage of fire moves
>Silverpowder gives bug types a shield dust-type effect
>Poison Barb has a 20% chance to toxic poison upon contact, either by or from the user
>Metal coat boosts the defense of steel-types by 30%

These are all in addition to the 1.2x boost.
>>
>>30735596
That's ridiculous
>>
>>30735364
Remove Life Orb so it doesn't outclass almost every other hold item except Choice.
>>
>implying the type 1.2 items are bad

kys
>>
Make them 1.4x so they're better but more situational than life orb. Make Muscle Band 20%
>>
>>30735754
But they are. Even the two-typed ones, like Adamant Orb or Soul Dew (RIP) are shit. Expert Belt is literally better 100% of the time.
>>
>>30735596
Aside from the fact that there's only 3 drill moves, you've made Drill Peck far too strong for something with no drawbacks.
>>
>>30735596
i'm glad you don't work for gamefreak
>>
>>30735508
Fuck your uturn
>>
>>30735854
With Drill Peck's distribution, and given that it also costs your item slot to get it, I don't think that one's too bad. Zapdos can't afford it, Excadrill and Rhypherior don't benifit from the Flying move buff.
Really, the most impressive thing is that Fearow might jump to RU.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.