[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell were GF thinking when they were designing Festival

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

File: 1478798660982.jpg (249KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1478798660982.jpg
249KB, 1000x1500px
What the hell were GF thinking when they were designing Festival Plaza? It's terrible.
>>
>>30735297
They weren't.
>>
>>30735297
Festival Plaza is pretty fun and an all-round good feature.
The problem is that they used it as a replacement to PSS instead of a replacement to Join Avenue.
Having it there as a side-option, like Poké-Pelago, would be fun, but there's no reason for you to be unable to use it while playing the rest of the game.
>>
>>30735297
>Talk to NPC
>"Where do you think I'd like to go?"
>Oh, this must be one of those ones that will he happy no matter where you send them
>Choose lottery
>Oh, this isn't what I had in mind. What I'm feeling right now is Wha-?
Fuck Festival Plaza.
>>
>>30735297
Pizzagate is real
>>
File: Keldeo.jpg (10KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
Keldeo.jpg
10KB, 184x184px
>>30735803
So... it's like a clone of the avenue that you can make in Black2/White2 with EV training included? I guess that makes it slightly better.
>>
dude mobile games lmao
>>
what bothers me is the reliance on internet connectivity. not just wifi, but to nintendo itself. soon as the next gen comes out this gimmick's gonna be obsolete like berry crushing.
>>
>>30735803
>What I'm feeling right now is Wha-?
geg'd hard
>>
>>30736033
Alt-right cuntservative garbage go back to your safe space at /pol/ to suck Putin dick with the rest of your kind.
>>
>>30736125
Hahaha projection much?
>>
>>30736125
Found the pedo
>>
>>30736168
Only proving the point.
>>
>>30736220
Gee, you sure told me!
>>
>>30736201
Found the red pill neckbeard neo conservative autist who has never seen a vagina he wasn't birthed from.
>>
I wish it hadn't replaced the PSS, that's my only issue with it. I shouldn't have to load an entire section just to get the option of going to the GTS, or Wonder Trade they *know* how important those two features are.
>>
>>30735297
>Registration failed
>>
>>30735757
Except it is shittier than Join Avenue, even if only because instead of picking your shops and leveling them through suggesting them, you get to wade through Fatucles' suggestions of level 1 dye shops.
>>
>>30736351
Why does that even happen?
>>
I hate it. I want the PSS back.
>>
>>30736037
except it's worse in almost every way
>>
Easily the worst feature of the entire game. PSS was fucking awesome and really enhanced the pokemon experience through multiplayer. Festival plaza stops me from even going online because it's so out of the way from the game.
>>
>>30735297
I won't say it's terrible but the PSS was so much better and that is the truth
>>
>>30736125
>alt right boogeyman
Even worse than reddit and sjw ones. Back to /tv/ or /qa/ you go with your obession, and stay there.
>>
>>30736393
>Fatucles
AyyLMAO
>>
>>30735803
this
>>
>>30736263
Someone got triggered
>>
>>30735297

Do you think Obama was playing the long con?
>>
>>30736125
You can call them a demagogue, you can call him a thief, you can call him a charlatan, and he will do nothing. But call him a pedophile and he will recoil in fear.
"I've been found out"
>>
Festival plaza is a mistake. I feel like it's just good enough for the normies that enough people will never complain and we'll have gutted online features forever. Why can't Gamefreak ever just keep stuff that clearly works? Why are they so fucking autistic with their need to try and innovate every fucking generation?
>>
>>30738624
>Goebbelposting in 2016
Do you think he'd be proud of how often his quote is twisted around?
>>
>>30736263
Holy shit you made me take a spit take. Keep projecting, buddy it's hilarious
>>
>>30738721
muh every gen is unique shit
>>
>>30736037
BW2 did have EV training
>>
And there's NOT EVEN A FUCKING PC as far as I know. I love having to disconnect and reconnect to the internet whenever I want to move something around in my boxes wonder trading or something.
>>
>>30738799
Yeah they are, and instead of keeping the best aspects of each gen over the years they scrap everything every time.

>Match seeker is somehow not in every game and is treated like a "deluxe feature"
>toggled run from HGSS will never return
>following Pokemon might, but let's not bullshit ourselves even if it did it wouldn't last long
>battle facilities have gotten worse in every game since the battle frontier and Gamefreak refuses to do anything with it ever again
>dex nav was amazing and was replaced with the shitty poke finder and sos chains that are tedious as fuck
>horde battles are gone
>Megas are gutted
>Z stones will be gutted
>ride Pokemon will be replaced with hms again

It's fine that every game has a unique identity but gutting actual good innovations just for the sake of being different is shitty game design and if you're okay with it you're a KEK of the lowest order.
>>
>>30738973
What's wrong, mods don't like the word c u c k? C u c k s.
>>
>>30738782
Its probably a leaf.
>>
>>30738973
>ride Pokemon will be replaced with hms again
this one hurts the hardest for me to think about
best game improvement since reusable TMs
>>
>>30735297
>What the hell were GF thinking when they were designing Festival Plaza?
>"Oh shit. The next system won't have two screens. Better start weening people off of the many incredibly super useful things the bottom screen has made use of for over a decade, before it's too late."
>>
>>30735297
lewd
>>
>>30735297
It's literally mobile game grinding.

they want to literally compete with mobile games
>>
>>30738965
You idiot the PC is in the Pokemon center right on the counter.

Were you born this stupid or was it because your mother didn't love you?
>>
>>30738965
holy fucking shit
this nigga for real?
how do you even survive being this stupid?
>>
>>30736263
I dont think you know what a neo con is. Heres a hint. Its what Bush, Obama and Hillary have in common
>>
>>30736263
Haha, literally just buzzwords. Neo-con is completely different from alt right. Blowblama is Neo-Con.
>>
>>30735297
"They like grinding right?"
>>
How do you upgrade a facility? Say I have a three star and got to rank 30 and the fatass says "ok you can upgrade stuff now" but never tells you how nor do any of the NPCs say anything different.
What the fuck does it mean?
>>
>>30735297
What's his name again?
>>
>>30742689
Obama.
>>
>>30736426

Apparently they're not online is from what my past experience with it tells me.
>>
>can't save old facilities
>good facilities from other players are absurdly expensive
>>
>>30742887
1500 for a five star shop. Jesus christ. Gamefreak really wants us to grind.
>>
>>30735757
Exactly. It's a huge hassle. The missions aren't nearly as fun as Amie or DPP's mini games, either.
>>
>>30735297
How the fuck do I get the Dye shop? Why would they make it so you can't actually buy blue clothes? Blue is the world's most favorite color, statistically. Was this on purpose?
>>
File: 1476503044108.gif (671KB, 156x190px) Image search: [Google]
1476503044108.gif
671KB, 156x190px
>>30738965
>>
Why can't I just fucking trade with some guy on my friend list he won't show up in the plaza
>>
>>30741980
Pretty sure he means a PC within the Plaza. Perhaps you are the one who is the stupid.
>>
>>30743102
>make the shortest pokemon exclusive list ever
>EXCLUSIVE CLOTHES COLORS LMAO
>>
>>30743073
I wouldn't mind some Pokeathlon missions.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.