[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the fuck are you suppose to beat this thing when you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: jun.jpg (48KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
jun.jpg
48KB, 400x240px
how the fuck are you suppose to beat this thing when you're always being ganged up on!!!
>>
>>30733271
Get good
>>
Use Chansey
>>
>>30733271
The move Spotlight is designed for Battle Royal use
>>
>>30733368
also works wonders for turtonator in doubles
>>
>>30733368
I completely forgot about that move. Too bad it has shit distribution.
>>
>>30733401
That's what she said
>>
File: golisopod.png (74KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
golisopod.png
74KB, 300x300px
Leave the Royal to me
>>
>>30733588
Niggas be sleep on Golisopod. He's practically made for this shit.

>3 Priority moves with decent coverage all around
>Protect to scout
>Ability that denies opponents a kill while letting you bring in counters safely.
>>
>>30733271
accuracy hax, bulk, priority
>>
>>30733271
The way the system works is that if you have less hp you'll be in a lower place so you'll be less of a target. So have a fast pokemon substitute first turn and they wont be targeted. Then swords dance while they ignore you.
>>
>>30733271
It's random, really. There's no real pattern to it. Sometimes the enemy teams are tailored to counter you, sometimes they aren't. Sometimes they focus on you for no reason, sometimes they fight each other.

The Battle Tree is way faster and more consistent if you're trying to get BP.
>>
>>30734672
3 explosion/self-destruct mons in masters are the way to go for power farming.
>>
>>30734721
Muhammad, pls go away
>>
Odds are, if you show up with some garbage you found on the road, especially at sub-50, you won't win jack shit.

A shame they hold most of the EV and breeding items hostage behind the BP paywall. Just suicide bomb level 1s until you have enough. Takes about 4 minutes per 1 bp.
>>
>>30733271
Strong priority to pick off weak mons, or strong spread moves. Use Protect to stall a turn to hope the CPUs beat up each other

Do not use frail pokemon or those with lots of weaknesses, the AI generally will target whoever they dish out the most damage to, even if it wouldn't be beneficial for them to win.

Good news is that if you can beat Normal rank, you can beat Master rank too.
Because the difficulty starts hard and just stays hard.
>>
>hyper battle royal
>my team is Celesteela/Kartana/Tapu Lele
>pponents Wailord OHKO's two of another opponents mons in the first two turns
>fucker who got KO'd sends out A-Marowak and decided to fuck me

That fucking Marowak somehow survived a Water spout from another water type from the same opponent and was left with 1hp after it took out my Celesteela and Tapu Lele. Since he decided I was the asshole in the fight I KO'd his Marowak before getting KO'd myself so I wouldn't be eliminated. That entire battle was bullshit but I got 6 KO's without getting KO'd once the next battle
>>
>>30733271
How the heck do Battle Royales work with tied points?

Also there was one time I got 5-6 kills, and thus had the most overall points, but still lost because my mons all fainted first.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.