[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come people say GF is unaware of competitive stuff when they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: gsball.png (45KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
gsball.png
45KB, 200x150px
How come people say GF is unaware of competitive stuff when they damn near nerfed everything this generation?
>>
>>30732325
They're only aware of their own competitive 4 v 4 doubles to the ignorance of all others
>>
>>30732325
As of this generation they are aware of competitive. They still do not understand it.
>>
>>30732325
>Nerfed everything
They certainly nerfed some problems (RIP best suicide bird) but they constantly add bullshit that ups the power creep even more each Gen like Megas last gen, now Tapus and UBs. They also managed to make nearly an entire new batch of Pokemon utterly shit for any meta usage
>>
>>30732380
Not to mention they don't know how to properly nerf things. If they decide to nerf something, they just make it utterly unviable anymore, like with Smogonbird
>>
File: 250px-279Pelipper.png (48KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-279Pelipper.png
48KB, 250x250px
>>30732325
also buffed
i think next gen they should make only like 50 or so new mons and focus heavily on balance
>>
>>30732549
why do they do that? Why do they make something very amazing, reliaze it's too amazing and then make it completely useless? For what end is this?
>>
>>30732380
There is only one good UB and one good tapu
>>
>>30732634
No clue, but they don't know how to balance shit. I think they shouldn't have nerfed Gale Wings, but instead keep all these anti-priority counters, while giving more mons access to Accelerock
>>
>30732325
>After 3 gens
>Stealth rock still hasn't been nerfed
>>
>>30732325
>>30732755
>>
>>30732325
Who the fuck thinks they're unaware? They've had their own competitive tournaments and online modes for the last 3 gens
>>
>>30732346
You can't really blame them for supporting their official format and not caring about fan-made rules.

But they should diversify VGC a bit more. Instead of doing retarded shit one year like allowing legendary Pokemon, why not do a year of singles sometimes?
>>
If they were 800 competitive pokemons, an stable meta would be imposible. Competitive player know this, thats why any VCG player complaing
>>
Some Pokemon are just designed to be more powerful than others. This is how most RPG games work, you start with weak units and fight other weak units, and recruit and fight stronger units later in the game. I feel like Game Freak might know about how competitive works, but won't change it because it goes against the principals of the game to make most Pokemon equally powerful.
>>
>>30732844
I wish Triples and especially Rotation were more popular, it'd be really interesting to see those formats at VGC.
>>
>>30732940
Learn to speak English you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>30732664
>only one

What did he mean by this
>>
>>30733142
rip
>>
>>30733158
deoxys lite cockroach and electric tapu are the only good ones. You have 10 seconds to prove otherwise
>>
>>30733147
if he is right, it doesnt mother
>>
>>30733209
big metal rocket thing is good i think
>>
>>30733209
Smogon usage

And if you only count the top 2 of the OU metagame "good" you need to neck yourself
>>
>>30733147
at least i know more than one language
>>
>>30733209
>celesteela
>tapu lele
>>
>>30733209
Literally the only UB that isn't in OU right now is Guzzlord. All the Tapus are near the top of OU usage too
>>
>>30733252
>neck
fucking underage
>>
>>30733355
>not keeping up with current lingo
>resorts to calling others underaged

Kys yourself
>>
>>30733380
> kill yourself yourself
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>30733436
>see >>30733380

Keep up with the lingo
>>
>>30733380
>current lingo means the vocabulary of reddit and twitch chat retards
consider suicide
>>
>>30732844
Even 3v3 singles is very slow. 6v6 would take too long for tournaments.

Doubles also opens up more strategies/comps compared to singles.
>>
>>30733209
wtf?
All Tapus but Fini are strong.
Celesteela is arguably the most used UB if we add up both worlds, whereas Pheromosa, Kartana and Nihilego see enough usage to be considered strong. And I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting someone but whatever.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.