[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This has probably been asked a lot. But if I'm interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: original.png (450KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
original.png
450KB, 600x512px
This has probably been asked a lot.

But if I'm interested in Gen 5, should I play BW or simply just start at BW2?
>>
>>30731400
BW: best story game
BW2: Inferior story-wise but everything else is better (no need to play BW1 to catch up with BW2)

So I'd say that if you can play both do it. If not, perhaps BW2.
>>
>>30731400
B2W2 is part of the holy trinity, but BW are the lowest point of the series. You can skip the latter easily.
>>
>>30732869
>B2W2 is part of the holy trinity, but BW are the lowest point of the series.
how do you manage to have this opinion
legit question

>>30731400
you'll miss out here and there if you didnt play white, so start with white
>>
File: 141.png (144KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
141.png
144KB, 400x300px
>>30732869
>but BW are the lowest point of the series
>>
>>30732909
B2W2 have the PWT, Black Tower/White Treehollow, medal collection and Join Avenue. Features that give the game amazing longevity with a variety of reasons and methods to breed and train stat-optimized Pokémon. There is also a good selection of powerful trainers to battle daily, such as Colress, Cynthia and the Game Freak employees.

BW have nothing but another Battle Tower copy.
>>
>>30731400
Play both

But you should probably take a break in between games as you would feel bothered going through the same region again
>>
>>30733180
>le postgame is everything meme
i agree that bw2 is superior, but bw had a better story by far, and all new mons was refreshing as all fuck. next to those, bw had better characters

to say its the lowest point is fucking ridiculous, thats 1/2/6
>>
>>30731400
I started with just BW2 and didn't have any problems but it doesn't hurt to start with BW plus there's some memory link stuff that enhances the story
>>
>>30731400
Ignore what everyone else is saying, they're retarded. Start with BW, they're good games and memory link unlocks some scenes and transfers some save data.
>>
>>30731400
It doesn't really matter but I'd recommend starting with black/white anyways since it'll help you be a little more prepared for the second games. Do whatever you want though
>>
>>30733180
I thought the idea that postgame was the only thing that existed was a meme, but here you are, a living example.
>>
>>30733467
>>30733603
Postgame is the meat and potatoes of Pokémon. It makes or breaks the game.

When you have well over 500 hours on the save those 10 it took to do the story means nothing. And the BW narrative is stupid anyway.
>>
>>30733763
You say that but I enjoyed the first game far more than the second game. The second game was a such a slog to go through and the "post game" just kinda blurred together for me. The only thing I miss from the second one was the movie shit.
>>
Is there a point to replaying BW if the dream world got shut down? I feel like less content will take away from the experience.
>>
>>30731400
Both. You get the full experience doing so with how it's a sequel and not a third version.
>>
>>30731400
BW then BW2.

You just can't start at the sequel, what are you, an animal?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.