[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to construct the ultimate meme (gimmick/annoyer/staller)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: pyukumuku.png (155KB, 1024x877px) Image search: [Google]
pyukumuku.png
155KB, 1024x877px
I want to construct the ultimate meme (gimmick/annoyer/staller) team in Sun/Moon for battle tree/online

What Pokemon are necessary? What are the most annoying pokemon/movesets you have encountered?

I am thinking Pyukumuku, Mimikyu, and maybe Togedemaru, but I am sure all of you more into and further along in the game/the meta will have better advice//suggestions.
>>
Try Choice Scarf/Sleep Talk Komala.
>>
>>30729883
Celesteela and Toxapex are pure cancer
>>
>>30729883
>>30729972
>>30730011
So

>Pyukumuku
>Mimikyu
>Togedemaru
>Komala
>Celesteela
>Toxapex

Would this frustrate you?
>>
>>30729883
Just inject Funbro.
>>
Is evasion allowed online? Just minimize until people rage quit.
Alternatively, shadowtag scarf trick gothitelle
>>
>>30729883
Mimikyu is great, but the fuck are you trying to do with Pyukumuku or Sonichu?

>>30730011
These two are ridiculous at stall

But if you really want to be the biggest memer dickhole possible, just get a Funbro like >>30732510
said
>>
What's the furthest anyone's gotten, or heard someone get in the Battle Tree?
Really want to know, I'm at 60.
>>
>>30732510
>>30732911
I certainly could do that, I hacked my 3ds a while ago, and I pirated the game i the first place.

Is there a way that Nintendo could find out I injected at some point in the future and ban me?
>>
File: image.png (19KB, 171x116px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19KB, 171x116px
>>30732952
Colress' Mega Metagross came to fuck me at 60
>>
>>30732911
There's a Sonichu set in the Battle Tree that's annoying as fuck. It has Nuzzle, Wish, Reflect, and Spiky Shield and as much balk as possible. Never lost to it but it can waste a lot of time if the wrong Pokemon gets stuck facing it and you don't want a sweeper to take the paralysis on the switch.
>>
>>30733038
>Colress and his Metagross will never double team you

>>30733149
I hate that thing so much, it somehow always knows to nuzzle on the switch and para your whole team
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.