[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who maintains the old trial in Vast Poni Canyon? I mean nobody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 4

File: 784.png (82KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
784.png
82KB, 300x300px
So who maintains the old trial in Vast Poni Canyon? I mean nobody but Hapu and her Grandmother live on Poni Island and Mina is too busy with DUDE PAINT LMAO (and being the fairy trial captain, aka not that trial). And what about the Dragonium Z on the pedestal. Does Kommo-o just keep things in check and go out and get the Z crystal or something? And who wrote the text on the Monolith?
>>
>>30726819
ur mom lmao
>>
Wouldn't be surprising. Kommo-o gets mad when you try to ignore the crystal and walk to the alter of whatever
>>
File: 1479979470520.jpg (22KB, 240x237px) Image search: [Google]
1479979470520.jpg
22KB, 240x237px
>>30726827
>>
>>30726855
>welcome Challenge-
>wait where are you going?
>NO YOU FUCK YOU CAN'T JUST WALK PAST THIS SHIT LIKE IT'S NOTHING
>GET YOUR FUCKING ASS BACK HERE AND FIGHT ME RIGHT NOW FAGGOT
>>
>>30726819
no one
it's not an island challenge trial
>>
>>30726855
>Kommo-o gets mad when you try to ignore the crystal and walk to the alter of whatever
Really?
What does he do?
>>
File: dragon-o.jpg (1MB, 4093x2894px) Image search: [Google]
dragon-o.jpg
1MB, 4093x2894px
>>30726877
>So tsundere
>>
>>30726904
In the most basic explanation

>try to walk out of the cave
>Angry Kommo-o roar
>the pokemon is mad and will attack you from behind if you walk out
>>
>>30726878
Except it is though. It's trial 7
>>
>>30726877
>welcome Challenge-
>wait where are you going?
>challenger pls come back
>the last person who visited me was kahili and she wrecked my ass
>i've been training up since then but no one has ever challenged me again
>i'm so lonely
>ok i lied mina came too but she was weird as fuck and fuck fairies
>challenger p-pls respond ;_;
>>
>>30726819
The Kommo-o, Hakamo-o, and Jangmo-o
>>
>>30726921
No, yandere.
>>
>>30726973
mina is supposed to be trial 7.
>>
>>30727034
And that one Scizor that hangs out with Kommo-o for some reason
>>
>>30727034
The Kommo-o and Hakamo-o Only.
>>
>>30727038
But she's (and GF is) lazy and didn't make one. So the dragon trial takes the place of hers
>>
>>30726819
>Kommo-o just keep things in check and go out and get the Z crystal or something
Now I'm imagining all the Trial Captains and Kahunas going to go get their monthly supply of Z Crystals and Kommo-o is trudging along, much to their confusion.
>>
>>30727062
yes, for you, yes
but it's not an official island challenge trial; most people dont even fight kommo-o
>>
>>30727092
How's it not official? You get recognized as having completed all the trials afterwards?
>>
>>30727090
I imagine Hala handing them out
>"Anyone have bug?"
>"That'd be me"
>"No Guzma no it would not"

>"Alright who has Dragon?"
>Kommo-o walks up
>Hala stares directly at Kommo-o
>"Ah, there you are old boy good to see you again"
>>
>>30727108
it doesnt have a captain, you do it after the grand trial, mina is supposed to have a trial, etc
it's not an island challenge trial
>>
>>30727046
>"Aw Arceus Scizor, I don't understand, they're just these tiny pink freaks and yet when I punch them right in the mouth they giggle... MENACINGLY"
>"Alright listen wise-guy, next time you see one of those Fairy fuckos you call on me, I'll show 'em a good time."

To be honest it was the only way they could really deal with the whole 4x Fairy weakness short of giving Kommo-o Protect during the turn Scizor used a Steel move.
>>
>>30727161
But Kommo-o knows Flash Cannon so he can give them fairies a spicy hit.
>>
>>30726819
>alola nientales used dazzling gleam
>totem kommo-o fainted
what did they mean by this?
>>
Why does Kommo-o keep a TM for Dazzling Gleam in his valley?
>>
>>30727235
he thought it was the TM for Flash Cannon
>>
>>30726819
Kommo-O not getting Multiscale as a HA or something is a big letdown yo
>>
>>30727235
thats probably mina's and she just lost it
>>
>>30727235
To afraid to touch it to get it away.
>>
my first answer to OP would have been... the same person that does the Dragon, Ice, Flying and Psychic trials
>>
>>30727347
>my first answer to OP would have been... the same person that does the Dragon, Ice, Flying and Psychic trials
what?
>>
>>30726819
>>30727090
>>30727132

The thought of that made me chuckle, I'll accept this theory
>>
But why is the flying type z crystal at ten carat hill? Who checks that shit?
>>
>>30728379
It implies that at some point in time, there was a Flying Trial in Ten Carat Hill, which is odd considering the only flying type there is Zubat, which doesn't even appear outside.

>Totem Crobat
>>
>>30728379
The same can be said for Psychic crystal in the middle of the desert
>>
>>30727161
Does kommo-o really call on scizor for help? It only summoned hakamo-o against my ribombee
>>
>>30728379
Where do z crystals come from at all?
>>
>>30728536
From Z mines obviously
>>
>>30728483
Yes, totems have two Pokemon they can call apparently. Wishiwashi can summon another Wishiwashi or Alomomola and Lurantis summons either Castform or Trumbeak.
>>
can we get a drawfag to draw kommo-o hiding behind a rock or something waiting for challenger and yelling at them when they leave
>>
>>30728723
try suggesting it in the drawthread, you might get something.
>>
>The trial is the very first trial in all of Alola
>so old the text on the monolith is barely legible
Just how old is the place? And how old is Kommo-o?
>>
>>30728738
or nothing.
>>
>>30727016
Poor Kommo-o
>>
So, who gives out the poison z crystal? was plumeria a trail captain that went rouge or did she steal a z crystal?
>>
>>30727235
You see it's a metaphor, put the thing that kills you right between your lips so you have nothing else to fear
>>
>>30727132
Comic when?
>>
>>30728536
Best theory I've heard is Necrozma.
>>
>>30726819
Ryuki was probably originally going to be the guy who ran it, but then they might have decided that a loud rich rock star dude would kind of clash with the ancient, mysterious themes they were going for.
>>
>>30731805
afaik she is related (I THINK) to the old team skull which was formed by a kahuna that refused the tapu's judgement. because of that, they got their shit fucked up. having a poison z crystal probably means she has some connection to a poison trial captain.
>>
>>30728536
the ancient weapon mutated rocks
>>
>>30727062
>she's (and GF is) lazy
Not even trying to be an apologist but I think a Trial Captain without a trial is actually a nice idea. Only people on Poni Island are the Seafolk, Hapu, veterans, aspiring trainers, and tourists. Poni Island doesn't even have a kahuna until Hapu becomes one. I'm pretty sure no one came to Poni Island looking to clear trials. The final trial site isn't an official trial site anymore but now a place where the Pokemon guard the altar. That's why the veterans make it their duty to test you in battle before you go to the altar.
>>
>>30728464
That's only because of the AYY LMAOs

Notice how no one in Alola uses the Psychic Z-Move.
>>
>>30732338
DELET
>>
>>30732696
Wrong, I got hit with Shattered Psyche while playing the game once. Can't remember who had it though.
>>
>>30733179
One of the Route Kahunas probably. I know they use all of the unused Z-moves
>>
>Kommo-o maintains the site, while also watching over the Jangmo juveniles who live in the area. As the 'Dex mentions, it tends to observe from afar unless circumstances warrant intervention

>It rarely gets to that point among their kind. Also, trainers, or even trial goers, are a great rarity.

>Scizor-bro scouts for trial takers, but when one comes every few months or years, he rarely joins in unless its a really good fight

>He's also too lazy to really train with you for gains - can't blame him, though. Trial takers are too few and far between, and that's before considering most don't succeed.

>The lull in challenge leaves Kommo-o bored and waning in interest in their own training

>Suddenly, a new trial-taker is found. Kommo-o prepares as usual for another faceroll victory and the boredom to follow

>...Only to find a challenger who eventually overwhelms it and ultimately finding victory

>With its fighting spirit reignited, Kommo-o now trains day in and day out in the Canyon and its caverns harder than ever in hopes of meeting that trainer again
Secretly hoping that if they cannot grasp victory, that they will be considered a great ally in that trainer's journey. Surely someone that strong must encounter only the mightiest of foes on their travels!
>>
>>30733946
>'Scizor, come train with me so that we may give such a trainer a true battle'
>>
>>30733946
Damn, good feels son.
>>
>>30734152
>talonflame
>acrobatics
>calls scizor
>1hko with flame charge
>acrobatics kommo twice more
>win

The only trial that was easier was the salazzle one where my mudbray used bulldoze and just 1hko them both
>>
>>30728536
Ultra Space. The only part you get to see of it is full of crystals, and Ultra Beasts have a boost similar to what Z-moves give you.
>>
>>30733179
I think faba uses it in the post game.
>>
>>30734251
I OHKO'd Kommo-o with Clefable. It was an incredibly underwhelming fight and I almost felt bad about it.
>>
>>30734656
I OHKO'd him with a Honed Claws and Play Rough combo with Mimikyu. easiest Trial in the game if you ask me.
>>
How come Totem Kommo-o wasn't HUEG BIG?
>>
>>30734978
Its already a pretty big guy/girl
>>
I honestly tried to draw that trial out a little more for the drama and theatrics

Just doesn't really feel right to stomp on it, man
>>
>>30735072
For a dragon boss/final totem the size is kind of underwhelming. Imagine a 10 foot Goliath of a dragon leaping down into the canyon.
>>
File: 1480531665599.png (223KB, 1280x1305px) Image search: [Google]
1480531665599.png
223KB, 1280x1305px
>>30735136
>Imagine a 10 foot Goliath of a dragon leaping down into the canyon
>>
>>30732338
Fuck lmao
>>
>>30727385

the Ice, Psychic and Flying Z-crystals are all sitting around in the middle of nowhere, with no obvious supervision. the poster is implying that the dragon works similarly.
>>
>>30736460
But the dragon one has a totem guarded it for some reason.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.