[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How far will I get in Super Battle Tree Singles? Garchomp @

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1476461280080.jpg (19KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1476461280080.jpg
19KB, 350x263px
How far will I get in Super Battle Tree Singles?

Garchomp @ Dragonium Z
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Outrage
- Iron Head

Ninetales-Alola @ Life Orb
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Blizzard
- Freeze-Dry
- Aurora Veil

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 40 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Baneful Bunker
- Toxic
- Recover
>>
>>30726255
Use Araquanid
I'm using my in-game mons and currently at a 26 streak
Dude is a fucking monster and 3-0s battles by itself
>>
>>30726279
The bubble bug dude is interesting but with whom should I replace it.

I want:
- physical attacker (Chomp)
- special attacker (Ninetails)
- mon that can tank shit (Toxapek)
>>
I just reached 50 on Super Singles by playing on and off with Reuniclus, Kommo-o, Mega Metagross, Porygon-Z and Lanturn. I'm scared of trying the 50th battle with Red
>>
>>30726255
It doesn't matter what your team is. You will get rekt by shenanigans you'll never see coming. I got to streak 10 and got swept by mega gengar
I wasn't even expecting it, that fucking 1st turn mega speed boost
>>
Can't wait for bank for this shit desu
>use mega lopun
>get free damage
>get revenge kill atk boosts
>outspeed absolutely everything
>retarded AI keeps throwing ghost pokemon at me because it can't into abilities
>>
>>30726922
>SM
>lopunnite
>>
>>30727004
They will either get released with bank or I will just inject one with powersaves. They just added the codes.
The non available stones are clearly in the game since NPCs in Battle Royale use them.
>>
>>30726255
Surely Blizzard is redundant if you're playing singles and already have Freeze-Dry? I know it's higher power and bypasses accuracy in hail, but I was thinking Encore or something.
>>
>>30726584
>plebian generic pseudo balanced pasta teams
>>
>>30728747
I need a nuke on the fox.

I just got to 40 wins in a row. It wasn't that hard. Nevertheless the AI got two surprise kills on Chomp due to Shuca in a row.
>>
>>30728838
Fuck you it's my own. I'm not the kind of person who doesn't use meta mons just because they do well.
>>
>>30728876
Just commenting on your physical attacker, special attacker, tank thing. It shows lack of experience, et me guess you're just beginning meta?
>>
>>30728859
Fair enough. I've just spent all day breeding Vulpix for Freeze-Dry and Moonblast for Battle Tree. I might try Blizzard.
>>
>>30726255
Not sure if you know this or not but the Tree specifically builds teams to counter you so you're going to run into a lot of Ice/Dragon-types with Garchomp as your lead.
>>
File: 1468052074955.jpg (6KB, 200x201px) Image search: [Google]
1468052074955.jpg
6KB, 200x201px
What item should I use for mimikyu? Do I go with the zsplash meme since its only 3v3s?
>>
File: Screenshot_142.png (936KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_142.png
936KB, 644x644px
>mfw quick claw eeveelutions and hypnosis Gengar
>>
>>30729042
>quick claw activated 3 turns in a row
>hypnosis is now 100 Acc

fuck the tree man
>>
>>30728933
I started with BW or late DPP. Don't remember exactly.

I think that you can build a team like that for 3vs3 against AI. You don't have to tell me that 6vs6 against human opponents is different.

AI can be beaten after a certain sheme in most cases:
a) your lead sweeper can break through
OR
b) your wall can stop / weaken it.
>>
should I give greninja water or dark z move to get that free battle bond
>>
>>30728984
Yes, I got tons of ice types yet. Garchomp really bates them. Till now the other two mons were able to beat them but it's getting harder.

I already got far more BP than needed for choice items, AV and stuff, so the team did a decent job.
>>
>>30729042
Honestly Hypnosis Gengar is some of the most fucking bullshit in this fucking game.

Hypnosis hits 100% of the fucking time and every fucking shadow ball this piece of shit throws out either OHKOS with a crit or gets a SpDef drop and 2HKOS me after the next turn. I can't get past round 5-6 anymore because as soon as I get even a slight lead the game throws this fucking Gengar at me and I get blown back by every fucking hax in the game.

I still haven't made it to fucking 20 because this fucking Gengar is the bane of my existence.
>>
Update: Mega-Metagross destroyed me in battle 42. Chomp didn't outspeed because of the Mega buff and I was dumb enough to let it weaken against a Blissey.
>>
>>30726255
>dragon claw AND outrage
Nigga wut, I'd go for SD instead of one of the 2
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.