[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Distribution when? This thing and its move are still in SM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Distribution when?

This thing and its move are still in SM and on top of that AZ's Floette has even the walking animation (well floating) unlike Cosplay Pikachu for example

Here's the attack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6YMVsYQ5EM
>>
>>30724256
It'll be in Pokémon Z when it comes out at the end of Gen 7.
>>
>>30724277
That would be surprising but lets face it: there's like 0.00001% chance of this happening

Either way GF clearly isnt giving up on this Floette for some reason
>>
>>30724256
I'm thinking AZ will cameo in the next game and gift it to you. A normal distribution with no relevance to the current game seems to random to be likely, but I guess it's still fairly plausible.
>>
>>30724658
AZ cameo outside of kalos wouldnt make much sense
>>
>>30724525
Dexio literally teases Pokémon Z in Sun and Moon. Like, he literally says that Zygarde is supposed to be in Kalos and that something big is going to happen revolving around it.
>>
>>30725231
He was said to have visited Hoenn in the distant past in ORAS, so I don't see why him still traveling regions wouldn't make since
>>
>>30725254
He said he wondered why Zygarde was in Alola and that something big was probably going to happen in the Alola region. Educate yourself.
>>
>>30725450
He never said it was going to happen in the Alola region. He only said that Zygarde being outside of Kalos was hinting at something big being about to happen.
>>
Let's not forget that the Sun and Moon Pokédex entry for Perfect Zygarde still refers to Xerneas and Yveltal, despite them being nowhere to be seen or heard of anywhere in Gen 7.
>>
>>30725499
He said that you can only find Zygarde in Kalos but it being in Alola means something is about to happen in the ALOLA region.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.