[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE REST OF THE MEGA STONES AND ARCEUS PLATES?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20161205_115906.jpg (147KB, 373x348px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161205_115906.jpg
147KB, 373x348px
WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE REST OF THE MEGA STONES AND ARCEUS PLATES?!

WHY THE FUCK ARE ONLY ABOUT HALF OF THEM IN THE GAME?

WHY DOES GAMEFREAK HATE THE FANS?!
>>
You don't even need the plates.

Arceus got updated to type change with Z Crystals now.
>>
>>30724165
It doesn't get the 20% boost though you fuck wit.
>>
>>30724176
That is so kafkaesque.
>>
>>30724158
Sinnoh Confirmed
>>
All the plates are available in the game though.
>>
>>30724287
They aren't
>>
>>30724362
I literally have all of the plates, so yes they are. You buy half of them in Hau'oli Shopping Centre and the rest you find scattered around Melemele.
>>
>>30724384
This anon is right. Just look up the item list on Serebii.
>>
>>30724158
The missing plates subtley get added to the game as hidden items after you beat the elite 4.
Game Freak.
>>
You fan find the test on MeleMele Islans. Look at YouTube.
But yeah, not Evert megastones are in the games
>>
>>30724535
Fuck off Joe, stop promoting your shitty website
>>
>>30724158
>wanting Megas back
kys
>>
>>30724384
>>30724535
Huh. Since you can buy exactly half of them, I just figured they were version exclusive. Thanks.
>>
Some anon can please tell me who are the mega pokemon removed from Pokémon Sun and Moon? I didn´t encounter this in any site...
>>
>>30724717
>not wanting them back
The ladies always go first.
>>
>>30724717
>wanting Beedrill, Absol and the like to remain shit forever
Nail yourself.
>>
Just head down to you local Gamestop for the distribution event in a few months.
:^)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.