[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've bred 3 6iv Schyther, and trained them all full of EVs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1478030333782.jpg (21KB, 360x438px) Image search: [Google]
1478030333782.jpg
21KB, 360x438px
I've bred 3 6iv Schyther, and trained them all full of EVs n shit, got my metal coats ready and just need someone to trade them with..

I'm too old to have any friends who play pokemon ( implying I have any friends ) and I'm too paranoid to trade with some random person on the interwebs, they'll steal my precious shitmons!

I can wait until thursday to trade with some kids at the school I work at, or I can take a chance and trade with some neckbeard online.
What do I do?
>>
if you trade with me you will not get it back
>>
Is this your way of asking for trade help?
>>
>>30723340
Hey guy. I can help you trade your Scythers. I have absolutely no interest in them. If you want to chance it add me 3136-6848-6551, IGN Brooklyn.
>>
why dont u trade 1 or 2 of them with random internet people and save one just in case it doesnt work out and if it doesnt work you will still have that one left to trade with an irl person later, use ur brain anon
>>
>>30723340
Hey, I'm not >>30723353
I'll totally trade it to you if you slap a metal coat on my scyther when you trade back
>>
Just go to /wfg/ dude, most of them won't scam you, they never scammed me.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.