[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did you add nebby to your team? i'd feel bad for not using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
did you add nebby to your team? i'd feel bad for not using it but i don't want to replace anyone on my team
>>
Luckily I didn't have a sixth so yes Nebby was a definite addition on my team. Pew.
>>
>>30722284
I named it Nebby and let it help me with the Pokémon League since Kukui has some different dialog if you do.
>>
>>30722284
Lillie is stupid, she would have fucking raped kanto if she kept nebby
>>
Nope. I love the bat but I wasn't gonna replace anyone on my team just for extra koko dialogue. I did see the kukui scene though.
>>
>>30722284

Traded for a Solgaleo. Vendored the doll.
>>
No. And I felt bad when lillie talked about it as if it was in my team.

She trusted me so much and I tossed it in my box.
>>
>Solgaleo
>Nebby
LOL
>>
I used it for the E4. How could I not after Lille guilt tripped the fuck out of me like that.
>Ok Nebby, you're going to go live with Daddy Anon, ok?
>He's going to feed you, take you around the world and let you battle all sorts of trainers
>Don't go to other dimensions with strange Ultra Beasts, or Anon will worry
>He's basically going to be your new dad, ok? Just call him Father.
Afterward, I gave it the Pokedoll Lille gives you when she leaves to hold, and put it in the PC.

The Pokemon are becoming too real.
>>
>>30723096
>>30722544
>>30722511
>using legendaries
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NORMIES GET OUT
>>
About ten minutes into the game I went into options and disabled that menu.
>>
>>30723120
Shut up you cockswoggling mongoloid.
If I have to do something to get extra dialog in a game I'm playing, going to do it.
>>
>>30722284
Fuck no. Zygarde was my legendary.
>>
>>30723120
>Letting what other people think of him dictate what bits of data he uses in a children's video game
>>
File: 7654565456.jpg (98KB, 427x400px) Image search: [Google]
7654565456.jpg
98KB, 427x400px
>>30723135
>He wants to fly every time he wants to check the nature of what he caught
>>
It wouldn't be fair to your other mons to replace them right before the league, but after I felt okay putting nebby in my party.
>>
>>30723414
I think my other mons would understand.
>>
>>30723414
>lillie's poor heart when she checks your hall of fame information and doesn't see nebby

Are your other mons gonna replace the pussy you gave up?
>>
>>30723419
>>30723434
she didn't say take Nebby to the Elite Four

She said go on an adventure with Nebby, with is exactly what I'm doing with the Battle Tree, catching the UBs, and filling out my dex.
>>
>>30723454
How would you feel if your mom dropped you off at your father's for the weekend and he decided to leave you with a babysitter while he went to Dave and Busters but he takes you with him while he gets a haircut and does chores and shit.
>>
>>30723364
Sure it will be useful if I'm actually breeding/catching for a specific nature. During storymode though, I didn't give a shit and just rolled with whatever. Those prompts just would have increased the time spent in Cutsceneville.
>>
No, I had a better Steel/Psychic Pokemon already on my squad.
>>
Which ball should I capture Solgaleo in? I'm thinking Premier Ball
>>
Added it to my team, but didn't use em.
>>
I had to. Sorry Raticate.
>>
>>30722284
Nope,traded it for a Solgaleo for my dex. Only autists would feel bad on a damn data.
>>
>>30724506
Not having feelings is a symptom of autism mate
>>
>>30724526
Good to hear,I guess I'm finally a real part of /vp/
>>
>>30722284
Nebby is a shit name for a lion. It only fits lunala imho
>>
>>30724032
i caught mine in a luxury ball
>>
>>30722284
first time i ever used a legendary on my team. Hell fucking yea i did, i'm not gonna spend the whole game putting up with nebby then bench it, i used the fuck out of that lion cuz i earned that shit
>>
>>30724506
Pretty sure you could trade the second Lunala and geth both
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.