[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi. I'm part of the English localization team for the next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: facebook-share-image-ukv.jpg (299KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
facebook-share-image-ukv.jpg
299KB, 1200x630px
Hi. I'm part of the English localization team for the next game in the Pokémon series, and I would like to tease some information on it.

The game is currently titled Pokémon Eclipse, and it will feature Necrozma on the box's artwork in its new Eclipse forme.

It has a drastically different storyline from Sun and Moon, where the Aether Foundation has finally obtained information from the ancient era of Pokémon and Ultra Beasts. Necrozma-Eclipse and Zygarde in its Complete Forme play prominent roles, alongside Solgaleo and Lunala. More info on this later.

Almost every Ultra Beast has been re-numbered for labelling purposes (although we are considering reverting this idea). Pheromosa is now UB-03, Xurkitree is now UB-04, Celesteela is now UB-05, Kartana is now UB-06, and Guzzlord is now UB-07.

Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, and Necrozma are new additions to the list of officially known Ultra Beasts. Their codenames are UB-08 Cosmiflower, UB-09 Nebulumbo, UB-10 Helianthus, UB-11 Ipomoea, and UB-12 Prism respectively.

The plot summary of this game involves a festival being held on Melemele Island in celebration of a Total Eclipse. However, the festival doesn't go as expected, as the citizens and trial-goers soon realize that something is off. A short-lived celebration is interrupted by the revelation that the moon has come to a complete standstill infront of the sun. Afterwards, Necrozma reveals itself, having been extremely agitated by the seemingly endless Total Eclipse. With the newfound lack of light to refract, combined with its already-low temper, Necrozma transforms into its Eclipse forme, and the player character is then tasked with stopping the Total Eclipse, as well as Necrozma itself.

That is all I can share with you right now. Thank you for reading, and I hope you're excited for what we have in store for you in the near future.
>>
Not this shit again. It was bad enough now we have to have fake leaks and reddit influx posters together?
>>
Yet another "Wanna confuse dem noobs with fake information" thread, yaay.
>>
>>30721825
Wasn't the point of UB codenames referring to what they do or what they're capable of, not being substitute Pokemon names themselves?
>>
>UB-09 Nebulumbo
>>
woulda been more convincing if not for the filename.
>>
>>30721825
xD
>>
Fake leaks are my favorite part of new game anticipation.
>>
Force palm neck Shadow sneak etc etc.
>>
>>30721825
Can I date acerola?
>>
>Nebulumbo
>>
>>30721825
>Their codenames are UB-08 Cosmiflower, UB-09 Nebulumbo, UB-10 Helianthus, UB-11 Ipomoea, and UB-12 Prism respectively.
Prism is the only one of these that doesn't suck a dick... except Prism is already it's fucking species name. None of the other UB's have such retarded codenames, and you should feel bad for yourself that those were the best you could come up with.
>>
>>30721825
Nice try but translator teams don't know shit about what they're working on, they just get weirdly ordered NPC dialogues to translate.
>>
>>30721825
fake and gay
>>
Sounds legit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.