[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Playing Pokemon Volt White 2 in "Hard Mode" where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: bullshit.jpg (40KB, 264x482px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
40KB, 264x482px
>Playing Pokemon Volt White 2 in "Hard Mode" where all enemy AI supposed to be better
>Decide to test enemy AI
>Let enemy Tepig get my Riolu into the red
>Instead of using Tackle or Ember it spams Tail Whip and Leer for 30+ turns before I just quit
Pokémon games are a fucking joke. Anyone that claims to have had difficulty with any Pokemon game must have brain damage.
>>
>>30721398
>*Tail Whip and Foresight
>>
>>30721398
(You)
>>
File: 1480451004001.jpg (70KB, 261x509px) Image search: [Google]
1480451004001.jpg
70KB, 261x509px
>>30721418
I'm not looking for (you)s faggot. Black and White 2 are considered by many to have the best AI of any pokemon games and Tepig spams tail whip and foresight for 30+ turns instead of just KOing me. Modern Pokémon games having AI this bad is unforgivable.
>>
>>30721473
You're playing a ROM hack, not the vanilla games. AI doesn't work that way.
Drayano just cracked up the value on ask the trainers, which instructs then to take more opportunities at using status moves, not play smarter. Certain values act differently depending on the Pokémon's moveset.
>>
>>30721652
>instructs then to take more opportunities at using status moves, not play smarter
Fuck. I guess the Kaizo Pokémon hacks are the only ones that are actually challenging and worth playing then.
>>
>>30721398
>Getting this mad about the very first battles in the game being easy.
What the fuck did you expect, of course the AI of the first battles are instructed to let you win. Try actually playing the fucking game before you ragequit.
>>
File: 1481234559396.jpg (37KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
1481234559396.jpg
37KB, 680x453px
>>30722141
>implying I ragequit
Why bother playing if the game is this piss easy?
>>
>>30721473
>Black and White 2 are considered by many to have the best AI of any pokemon game
Define "many." The AI in gen IV was much better, simply because it actually understood all the abilities in the game. In gen V it will happily sit there spamming surf against something with Storm Drain, because it doesn't know what the ability does, and doesn't realise it's doing no damage. It will also switch out much more often, provided you give it a well balanced team.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.