[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Makes the entire S&M plotline about her and her family's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

>Makes the entire S&M plotline about her and her family's issues
>Doesn't pick up a single Pokemon to actually help you in your battles against her Mother trying to destroy the world
>Player does all of the work while the entire 'personal' story is about Lillie's transformation
>You beat the crazy out of her mother and all you get is a scene where Lusamine suddenly loves Lillie and doesn't even glance at you
>Leaves with no proper warning and makes Hau cry for it

Justify this shit character. If you're going to try the 'abusive parent!' tactic, remember that Gladion actually took Null and improved him to fight the Ultra Beasts and he had the same shitty life.
>>
>>30718819
Lillie was originally going to be the opposite gendered character but they decided that a sister brother relationship worked better and rewrote the character as a new one but still followed the blanker ship set by the original draft
>>
>>30718819
>Mother trying to destroy the world
What? In what way did she try to destroy the world? She was content with being in Ultra Space and living with the Nihilego.
>>
>>30719006
>I think I'll let my poor beast run rampant across the world to let its emotions out!

She says something to this effect and doesn't give a shit that UB's that eat people are getting shat out everywhere
>>
>>30719006
She released the Ultra Beasts into the world. World destruction wasn't her goal, but could have been a result of reckless actions.
>>
File: 1480539938408.png (338KB, 814x786px) Image search: [Google]
1480539938408.png
338KB, 814x786px
Lillie is shit
>>
>>30719006
And she nearly turned Alola into Pacific Rim in the process.
>>
>>30718819
She feeds you infinite healing items like the good healslut she is.
>>
>>30718819
>shit character
p sure the point of Lillie's character was to be vulnerable and weak, and part of her development as a character is slowly growing outta it
And her leaving was the final decision to become strong, she couldn't with the mc always fighting her battles, or saving her
>op mad over having shitty sense of developing plot
>>
>>30719405
No, it would have been a good developing plot IF SHE HAD ACTUALLY BEEN A POKEMON TRAINER.

I have a problem with her not picking up a single one when there's literal Preschoolers tossing out Pokemon, and she could have actually helped fight off her mother's associates or protected those kids instead of just going off with them.

Hell, even fighting and FAILING, and THEN going with them to protect the children would have been better than 'I'll immediately go with you because I didn't pick up a single fucking Pokemon to protect Nebby from you guys'.
>>
>>30719515
So you didn't like the character cause you couldn't relate, Pokemon training is scurry for a sheltered girl that lived in a floating mansion

And there are probably a lot more variables, there were schools dedicated to Pokemon training, not everyone has the nerve when pokemon can murder you

And again, after the story pans out, she develops a braver sense of character, and makes a huge decision to go on her own adventure
>>
>>30718819
I can't. Relative to Pokemon games she's okay but she really, REALLY could've been done better.
>>
>>30719724
>Pokemon training is scurry for a sheltered girl that lived in a floating mansion

And yet her brother managed to do it. Alone. Literally a drifter going in and out of motels, working to improve the best creature to combat the UB's, barely tolerated by Team Skull but Lillie was too little bitch to pick up a Caterpie somewhere with a huge amount of people giving her free shelter and support?

>not everyone has the nerve when pokemon can murder you

Preschoolers. You have no leg to stand on, Anon, your PC is fucking 11. Pokemon are clearly not that big an issue, no matter what Rotom lies to you about.

>makes a huge decision to go on her own adventure

Instead of, again, getting the balls to do it while the fate of the entire world was jeopardized
>>
>>30718819
>her Mother trying to destroy the world
>You beat the crazy out of her mother
>Doesn't pick up a single Pokemon to actually help you

[leans into mic]
WRONG
>>
>>30719872
>her Mother trying to destroy the world
True, she just didn't care if it got destroyed, and had a hand in unleashing insanely powerful monsters that eat people

Still

>You beat the crazy out of her mother

Literally goes from trying to murder you both to Lillie... you're so purty.... in the time it takes for you to wipe her team

>Doesn't pick up a single Pokemon to actually help you

She didn't take Cosmog to help you, she stole it bc mommy wus being mwean to it, she didn't train Cosmog to fight
>>
>>30719872
The latter two are right. She doesn't try to destroy the world but she doesn't care if Alola gets fucked in the end.
>>
>>30719964
>>30719969
nebby is the one that beat the mother though, you just beat her pokemon and then when she went on the attack lillie sends nebby into battle and he OKHOs her
>>
>>30720105
Lillie isn't really Nebby's trainer, as evidenced by the fact he goes to you.

Shouting NEBBY isn't really helping, the player character could have done the same thing (if Gamefreak let you) and the result would have been exactly the same

Hell, no one even needed to send it into battle. It could have just showed up. Same result.

All Lillie was was a vehicle to carry Nebby around in who then pulls a deus ex, which is not the mark of a good character.
>>
>>30719964
That's right, why the fuck did Lusamine kidnap Lillie again? They could've just forcibly taken Nebby. Actually, why didn't Nebby just teleport away again? It was obviously scared and afraid.

What the fuck
>>
Isn't she against Pokemon battles?
>>
>>30719405
why the fuck would I enjoy watching some bitch go through her awakening to womanhood and independence? I can go to a fucking slut walk for that. I play to level shit with magical creatures
>>
>>30719405
Wally did better job at this
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.