[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>most popular alola's starter >ash's ace in alola

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: decidueye.png (145KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
decidueye.png
145KB, 500x500px
>most popular alola's starter
>ash's ace in alola

why he didnt get the greninja treatment?
>>
Litten will be Ash' s ace. Just watch.
>>
>>30716760
Rowlet won't evolve
>>
>>30716775
Infernape over Torterra? Are they really going to make this a thing again?
>>
>>30716760
>>ash's ace
It'll most likely be the Piplup/Oshawott/Chespin of this gen.
>>
>>30716760
Because game freak hates everyone and wants to watch the world burn, albeit in rainbow colors, but still burn
Have you seen masuda's face before?>>30716815
Also not doubting that this can come true, but since you fuckers have jinxed yourselves in the past before, I don't doubt it will happen again so yeah
>>
>>30716760
Because he's a grass type

tfw grass is my favorite type
>>
File: 375.jpg (51KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
375.jpg
51KB, 512x512px
>>30716760

>STILL watching the anime after the Kalos Blunder
>>
>>30716775
Incineroar is hideous and boring. Primarina is better
>>
>>30716760
>Ace
Yeah, not even. It's the cute mascot of Alola, doubt they'd let it evolve unless it was to Torterra it at the Pokemon League
>>
>>30716760
nu-m___ owl
>>
I'm pretty sure Litten is the most popular among normies and actual kids. They did a poll.

That said, there's already a fire starter and water starter in Smash Bros, so I can see a grass one being pimped this gen for variety.
>>
>>30717964
Literally no one cares about Grass though. What's more likely is that all the starters this Gen get cucked by Gen 8 starters and/or UBs.
>>
>>30717964
Not even a fan of decidueye but u r delusional to say litten is most popular. All the polls I have seen thus far shows it as decidueye.

Even on Japanese pokemon website, decidueye got the highest share on social media.

My poor primarina
>>
>>30716760
>wanting Ash-Decidueye
The Greninja treatment is not a good thing. Enjoy your Decidueye while it's still pure
>>
File: 241[1].jpg (93KB, 400x471px) Image search: [Google]
241[1].jpg
93KB, 400x471px
>>30716760

>Rowlet is being depicted as a silly cutemon who likes to nap in Ash's backpack

>Ash is getting Litten in next week's episode, and it has a "tragic" backstory of being bullied by an Alolan Persian, like most of Ash's Fire starters

>The starter evolution leaks showed Ash and Mallow with an Incineroar and an unevolved Rowlet and Popplio

We're back to sucking the Fire starter's dick this gen.
>>
>>30718111
What is it with fire starters and bullying anyway?
>>
>>30718111
Maybe Mallow owns Incineroar? She cooks shit off its crotch.
>>
>>30718111
Yeah but the leak picture doesn't negate the chances of rowlet evolving also. It could be that litten evolves first, or to a lesser chance that the incineroar belongs to someone else, but of course there's still a chance to rowlet won't evolve, but thats up to the writers.

Decidueye had a good fan Base, and from marketing point of view, it would be better to earn money from both decidueye and incineroar fan Base
>>
>>30718166
'Underdog' theme when they eventually kick ass. Never mind the fire-types are always hot-blooded to begin with.
>>
>>30718273
But Rowlet has a fanbase bigger than either of its evolutions and Japan love Kawaii animal mascots
>>
>>30718592
Maybe it will stay throughout as rowlet until the last phase. I believe many rowlets would actually want rowlet to evolve. Certainly not leaving it as dartrix if anything
>>
>>30718971
Rowlet fans*
>>
File: Ash and Litten.png (701KB, 851x479px) Image search: [Google]
Ash and Litten.png
701KB, 851x479px
>>30718238

Nope, it's definitely this guy fully evolved.
>>
>>30716903
If people still watched XY after the end of DP and all of BW then screw it might as well continue on.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.