[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALOLA MALASADA LMAO *appears when you and Lillie are having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: hau.png (134KB, 464x279px) Image search: [Google]
hau.png
134KB, 464x279px
ALOLA MALASADA LMAO *appears when you and Lillie are having an intimate moment*
>>
>>30716438
Were is my max revive and rare candy?
>>
Thank god Hau is here. This bland blonde bitch won't shut up. Maybe we'll get to battle, that'd be fun.
>>
Ha, haha, HAHAHAHAHA
>>
this game wants me to like lillie, but i'm in love with hau.
>>
>>30716494
>hating on Lillie
Ow the edge
>>
>>30716608
>game wanted me to love Lillie and be best friends with Hau
>edgelord kid ended up being my favorite
What does it mean
>>
>>30716438
>TFW you love number 1 bro hau but also in love with best girl Lillie and best edge Lord gladion and his chimera pupper
Fuck me in the ass why the fuck is gamefreak playing with my emotions and ruining my social life more?
>>
>>30716631
>opinions are edgy
ow the edge
>>
File: 1477008369560.jpg (239KB, 480x678px) Image search: [Google]
1477008369560.jpg
239KB, 480x678px
>>30716438
I always breathe a sigh of relief when Hau shows up to save me from Lillie.

If only he could have replaced Lillie.
>>
>>30716438

Lillie only liked you as a friend, and Hau would gladly cuck you.
>>
>>30716494
>getting stressed out by being alone with a girl
>guy shows up
>Thank god! This dumb bitch a-amirite? Was so fucking b-bored 2bh! Yeah that's it
>>
>>30716438
Why do people even dislike Hau? Malasada man was pretty funny.
>>
>>30718236
>so lonely I can only feel companionship with girls in kids games
>guy shows up
>Ugh! How am I supposed to be alone with my imaginary girlfriend?
>>
>>30716713
This
>just wanted to play pokemon anf catch some mons
>gf instead mocks me for the things i'll never have, no matter how successful i end up
Th-thanks..
>>
>>30716438
I'd take hanging out with Hau over babysitting Lillie any and every day.
>>
File: tumblr_o85kcybOx01r4fsiqo1_500.png (297KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o85kcybOx01r4fsiqo1_500.png
297KB, 500x500px
>>30716608
This. I want to marry Hau.
>>
>>30718217
Hau seems more like the bro-before-hos type to be honest.
He'd never jeopardize his friendship with Lillie and the player character with a move that bold.
>>
>>30718310
>literally just list the truth
Ok? Your point?
>>
>tfw gayest moments between two girls in Pokemon's History
>Lillie is the furthest thing from my type

I'm so bored of bland girl characters who go through motivational speeches every other cutscene

There's also way too many damn cutscenes in this game

Every other character was more interesting than her

Why can't men get better taste so better girls are created to pander to them
>>
Would you buy Stars for Kahuna Hau?
>>
>>30718414
>Why can't men get better taste
You just have shit taste m8!
>>
>>30718436
No, i want to travel with him and be his friend again
>>
>>30718517
This.
I hope it's more like Crystal Emerald and Platinum where it's just the same game but with cooler shit.
>>
>>30718414
Lillie was honestly a good character.
She was just too front-seat for my liking.
Being the player character felt like being an NPC in someone else's story, and that's not cool.
>>
>>30718468
Lillie's design is cute but she's the most boring character in existence

her entire arc was revolved around Lusamine who was infinitely more interesting even as just a sociopath than Lillie

Lillie's entire anime hair change arc was just yelling at her mother to not be fucking crazy and somehow worked only after her mother tried to kill us

Lusamine literally went from KILL THEM to oh my darling daughter just because we beat her shit in and it was 'because of Lillie' like Lillie did anything, that bitch didn't pick up a single Pokemon through our whole island tour
>>
>>30718554
This too, I did feel like an NPC le SM 0_0 face

But she still did absolutely nothing beyond motivational speeches

She would have been way better as an actual trainer who helped our cause beyond just running away from an organization in the first minute of the game and then wandering around with Nebby and being N 2.0 about battling Pokemon
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.