[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why won't Game Freak tell Genius Sonority to make another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Why won't Game Freak tell Genius Sonority to make another Colosseum Game? I mean they still work with the Pokémon Company (Shuffle) and would be a great way to make a game focused more heavily on the older fans
>>
>colosseum
shit sux
>>
>>30716293
SIGN THAT BOY TO THE BASKETBALL TEAM!
>>
>>30716293

Because its "not needed" anymore due to the mainseries games being 3D now.
>>
The Pokemon Company won't let them because the CEO fucking loves Trozei and Shuffle and Shuffle makes them way more money than Colosseum/XD ever did
>>
>>30716293
The Orre games were created out of a need to alleviate frustration over the lack of backwards compatibility between Gen I/II > Gen III, especially in the case of Johto Pokemon since they didn't get proper representation until the end of 4th Gen.

So there is literally no need for Orre remakes outside of nostalgia and fan requests
>>
>>30716293

because pokemon company likes its money

although it is true though that the maingames are now 3d and a majority of mons are accessible and more feasible to get then back then making them alot less needed.

that said I still think its disappointing that well never get some sort of pokemon gaiden game which takes place in a region like orre that explores different concepts and stories just a personal gripe though.
>>
File: 1478626673603.png (286KB, 540x308px) Image search: [Google]
1478626673603.png
286KB, 540x308px
>>30716293
Gamefreak is so fucking in competent that they needed Genius Sonority to do any kind of mold breaking on their series. It blows my fucking mind that GF continues to get away with things that would get any other developer blasted.
>>
>>30716293
I'd like to see another Genius Sonority game in the path of Colosseum as well but sadly I do not see that ever happening.
>>
File: giphy.gif (665KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
665KB, 500x375px
post your face when you realize the reason they cant make another Colosseum game is because they cant make double battles have a consistent frame rate
>>
>complain about Gen 6/7 framerate drops
>beg for more Colosseum
did everyone conveniently forget that those games ran slow as molasses?
>>
>>30716384
>XD

out
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.