[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon is the only """"competitive"""""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 564
Thread images: 54

File: 911-planes.jpg (144KB, 728x753px) Image search: [Google]
911-planes.jpg
144KB, 728x753px
Pokemon is the only """"competitive""""" game whose players not only turn a completely blind eye to cheating, but actually encourage cheating and look down upon people who legitimately play the game.
>>
>>30715778
pokemon's tracking is too easy anyways if youre not aim assisting you cant take on those camping octilleries.
>>
Did you never plays Gunz?

K style or whatever.
>>
>>30715778
>""""competitive"""""

Why multiple sets of quotation marks? One would have worked.
>>
>>30715778
Define "cheating".

Is it using illegal moves/stats/abilities on a Pokemon that cannot possibly obtain them? Or is it saving yourself the trouble of countless hours of Tauros riding just to HOPE for good Hidden Power/IVs/SRing for a good nature and possibly hidden power type on a legendary?
>>
>>30715932
Both
>>
>>30715932
They both are. Stealing candy and stealing a bottle of water are the same crime
>>
That's like saying it's cheating to use a store-bought chess set and not carve your own out of wood
>>
>>30715778
but you're a player and you're not turning a blind eye.

/thread
>>
>>30716060

I've got to be honest, that's one of the worst fucking analogies I've ever heard. I mean, maybe if you were *expected* to carve your own chess set, it would hold water, but as far as I know that's not a standard practice in competitive chess.
>>
>>30716211
>implying you are expected to but by autists just like only autists would demand you carve your own chess pieces
>>
>>30716313
what?
>>
>>30716313

What in the actual fuck are you trying to say?
>>
>>30716313
But anon, all the really great chess players are/were super autistic
>>
File: graficscat.jpg (7KB, 243x200px) Image search: [Google]
graficscat.jpg
7KB, 243x200px
"I'm a loser who won't do what it takes to win."
>>
Cheating is to gain an advantage over others
'Hacked' mons dont give an advantage

Refer to >>30713457
If you want to but I'm not arguing with more idiots
>>
>>30716060
try a real analogy idiot:
that's like saying it's cheating buying a derby car when you are supposed to make your own from the kit,
which IT IS.
dumbass
>>
>>30716991
it's more like, "I am a loser because I can't handle all that work, I am just too fucking lazy to do anything for myself, woah is me"
If you can't put in the time to the game when you cry that is the reason they gen, don't fucking play if you can't make time.
>>
>>30715857
That was actually legitimate though. I never did it though and just mainly used a gun because the game was called "Gunz" not "Flail Around Like Faggotz".
>>
>>30715778

>only

CS:GO is literally hacks vs hacks and fan boys eat that shit up
>>
>>30715778
Just like melee
>>
File: 1480530000279.jpg (15KB, 347x379px) Image search: [Google]
1480530000279.jpg
15KB, 347x379px
Let's just cut to the RP faggotry and salvage something from this shit thread. We should all know each others arguments and non-arguments by now.
>>
Did we need this thread again?
>>
>>30715932
I swear if this is that same dumb nigger again who keeps insisting he's not actually cheating I'm choke a bitch
>>
Saying injecting is cheating is like saying not getting all your cards out of packs for your Magic/YGO deck is cheating.
>>
>>30715778
Pokemon is the only """"competitive""""" game where you have to go through a massive wall full of RNG to play the competitive game
This is why people cheat. Because there's a massive entry-barrier and surprise surprise not everyone has the time to play Tauros Riding Simulator 2016 2 hours per Pokemon.
>>
>>30718649
Uhh no? Are you mentally challenged sir?
>>
I hate literally all of you.
>>
>>30716060
Would you consider it cheating if a player obtained a legitimately bred Pokémon from one of his friends, rather than breeding it himself?
>>
>>30718738
Fuck, didn't mean to link to that post. I need sleep.
>>
File: 1480594393191.png (1MB, 936x1323px) Image search: [Google]
1480594393191.png
1MB, 936x1323px
>Wow anon, you bred them all yourself? That's amazing. I mean, of course I wouldn't do it any other way if I was a trainer. But still. I'm glad you're not a cheater reject.
>>
>>30718787
>Implying you'd be able to inject if Pokemon existed
Stop shitposting with my waifu you faggot
>>
Good the RPfaggotry is starting. Now someone else storytime something horrible.
>>
>>30718787
I'LL BREED YOU LILLIE
>>
>>30718818
Exactly. Cheaters can't exist in the idealised Pokemon world. Makes you think doesn't it?
>>
>>30718850
and the moralfag breeders are all arrested for animal cruelty. Really stimulates the cerebral circuits
>>
>>30715778
Because it's not skill to make battle ready Pokémon.

It's skill in battling not skill in raising nearly identicle creatures waiting for a stat to be 31 isn't making you a better player

Soft resetting doesn't take skill

It's not getting better it's literally waiting to play the game
>>
>>30718850
Really sets my cogs a'turnin'...

...Makes my peanut start a'ponderin'...

... the gerbil start a'runnin'...
>>
>>30718912
Buying packs of cards doesn't take skill. Why can't I use counterfeit cards in TCG tournaments?
>>
>>30718976
The equivalent would be buying singles. But that's not in line with your logic.
>>
File: that's the ticket.png (1MB, 1174x881px) Image search: [Google]
that's the ticket.png
1MB, 1174x881px
>>30715778
How does it feel that your day of reckoning has come, Verlis?
>>
>>30718976
Because paying for cards is how these companies make money?

GF doesn't win or lose money if you inject, you literally already have the game in your hands, there's nothing else you can buy
>>
>>30718990
How is that equivalent? Buying singles is within the rules of the game.
>>
>>30715895
""""""""henry"""""""""
>>
>>30719025
Because you didn't expunge the hours to buy and sort through every pack of cards. You just went to Ebay and got a card from some random dude that could've counterfeited the card, you cheating faggot
>>
>>30715778
>be me
>Wake up
>Goto /vp/
>The second thread I see is a thread started by verlisfag
What is happening to the world
>>
>>30719053
Go look at the vgc rules, I'll wait.
>>
>>30719053
Wait ignore this I dumb

>>30719025
>buying singles
>>
Competitive pokemon is like chess, but you're expected to hand carve your own pieces before you're allowed to play the game.

Except in chess what the pieces are made of has no effect on the outcome of the game, as long as you move the pieces the way they're supposed to.
>>
File: 1481272497927.png (192KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481272497927.png
192KB, 480x480px
>>30715778
Eh I don't hack but if everything's legal I don't see the issue. As long as someone doesn't send out a Beast Ball Mewtwo with 1000 in every stat I think it's not really cheating

Maybe try to git gud
>>
srry im a battler not a breeder
>>
i dont really mind people who hack for legitmons just as long as they arent smug about it

although I do dislike how a bunch of vgc players apparently know little about the games themselves and are just in it for the money and just are usually boring people in general
>>
>>30719107
THIS. holy fuck

Like seriously, as long as you're injecting legal shit what's the issue? Some people just want to play optimally but don't have time to sit there and go breed for 100 years per mon
>>
>>30719145
You're definitely not a breeder, you fucking virgin.
>>
File: Rules.png (336KB, 1080x798px) Image search: [Google]
Rules.png
336KB, 1080x798px
>>30719053
>>
>>30718649

It is more of like getting counterfiet cards indistinguishable from the real thing printed specifically for your deck(injecting) instead of getting them from packs (breeding) or buying singles (trading).
>>
>>30718787
>If I inject I don't get the Lillie

Fuck, looks like it's time to start injecting
>>
>>30718912

I think I'm more against genning because it removes the time barrier between hundreds of thousands of shitty kids seeing a team on VGC/YouTube and running into online battles with them. I miss the days when seeing a team full of legendaries in a local tourney was a relief because you knew they had sub-par IVs and few/no EVs.

Also to anyone who actually tries to justify it with "b-b-but I want to actually play the game without breeding," that is literally what the online simulators are for. If only they were an actual heat sink for lazy kids.
>>
>>30717023
this anon knows the facts
>>
File: 1480738552648.jpg (57KB, 664x800px) Image search: [Google]
1480738552648.jpg
57KB, 664x800px
>Cool bred mons. I inject mine though... just kidding. Haha, as if I'd ever do that. Cheaters are just the worst. Eww.
>>
>>30719190
not even a valid comparison since pkhexing in mons has no advantage while getting counterfeit cards means you have an advantage of not spending your money while others do lmao
>>
>>30719685
Time is money, dumb faggot
>>
>>30718976
look at >>30719685
>>
>>30719696
>assuming everyone who gens has more time

can you prove everyone who gens has more time than legit players?

no you can't.
>>
>>30715778
I dont understand, why is it cheating to inject legal pokemon? its the exact same and you dont have to spend hours upon hours grinding. It doesnt affect anybody else negatively and it doesn't make the person injecting any better than the people breeding legitimately.

I dont even inject but I dont see what's wrong with it at all
>>
>>30719723
you must be retarded
>>
>>30719739
as expected. no counter argument because you have none.
>>
>>30719723
They have more time to spend on other things
>>
>Whattya doin? Usin hacks? Don't worry, I'll destroy em. Everyone knows hackers act strong but are weak right under the surface. They got no time to breed and no time to train. That's why they gotta generate them. We don't allow that in Team Skull. Ya boy will smash all those hacks, just send em at me.
>>
>>30719798
can you prove that though
>>
>>30715778
Battling and training are two entirely different aspects.

People respect battling. People don't respect training. There's no reason to-- training doesn't display an inherent increase or decrease of skill. Oh, you rode around an island with a party full of eggs more than I did? Shit, that makes you the better battler.

Until there's fucking Egg Hatcher VGC to see who can hatch the most eggs, there's literally no substance to it. No reason. It's dumb. GF adds new features every year to lessen the competitive gap, and the mind-numbing amount of time it takes to get to that point and breed (for example QR teams for testing purposes).

Breeding's a joke, even if I for one try to do it legit, but don't say competitive players encourage cheating. They don't encourage mons with illogical, imbalanced, hacked stats or moves. There's always an outcry to stalling, etc. Nobody plays on uneven grounds except those who choose it for themselves.
>>
>>30719827
>People respect battling. People don't respect training.

Yeah, no. Your dumb shit fell apart second line. Everyone knows putting the time for those rare shinys and ballism is a thing, even more so before hackerfags came and fucked up the Pokemon economy. Shut the fuck up and quit cheating already you loser.
>>
>>30719685

But pkhexing gived you perfect mons with no time or effort. Time you can spend developing strategies and battleing to gain experience.

This is a huge advantage over someone who has to legitimetely breed, and even then may not end up with perfect stats.
>>
I'm against injecting, but I don't blame the people who do it. It's Gamefreak's own terrible game design that's to blame here.
>>
>>30718976
You can, it's easy to pass a deck check when they're sleeved and whether you win with counterfeits or not has no effect on how much skill you displayed while actually playing the game.
>>
>>30719922
you should have already developed those strategies and tested out your to be team on a simulator like pokemon showdown prior to getting the pokemon anyways. that would be the intelligent thing to do. still does not prove everyone who pkhex's has that spare time. they could love to battle in tournaments, but not have much time at all to actually breed legitimate mons especially when there is a time limit (the tournament date)
>>
File: CUHGrOpWUAE0xF3.jpg large.jpg (107KB, 700x1145px) Image search: [Google]
CUHGrOpWUAE0xF3.jpg large.jpg
107KB, 700x1145px
>Hmm? Do you like my Pokemon? He's super strong and I bred him myself. What about you? You do breed yours right? I knew you did. You're a good boy, I'll give you a reward. You'll be the first I do this with too, since I've never seen anyone with such strong bred Pokemon like you before.
>>
>>30719983
Ignorant, as people are recently changing their teams MIDWAY in the tournamant. Cheating is cheating anyway, stop defending it.
>>
>>30719983
If you spend weeks breeding a team for a tourney and a hacker spends an hour, do you not see a time difference?

Same results different methods
>>
When they add so much bullshit you have to get through just to play, I don't blame them. Seriously, this shit sucks.
>>
>>30719898
>Everyone knows putting the time for those rare shinys and ballism is a thing
To the autists on /vp/, bingo
>Pokemon economy
Literally what, there is no such thing as an "economy" of rare currency, items, monsters, etc. in a game that has never securely punished cheaters
>Shut the fuck up and quit cheating already you loser.
>Look mom, I cherry-picked Anon's comment and brazenly reinforced my side of a non-existent Poke-war with drivel!

my sides, oh god
>>
>>30720073
you are assuming people have the same amount of spare time in general to get their teams ready. not everyone can spend hours at a time getting their team ready.

>>30720059
that is part of the strategies and testing teams lmao it gives no advantages whatsoever so you shouldn't care anyways.
>>
>To the autists on /vp/, bingo

congratulations. you've admitted you are wrong. now instead of saying xD omg my sides you could think about it and revise your view. Or you can continue being an utter retard who doesn't understand arguments and logic.
>>
>>30717023
Except various posters in that thread have proved time and time again that there is a huge time and accessibility advantage.

But you don't think those count, so "there isn't an advantage" and you keep repeating the same shit without addressing any of the points people make at all.
>>
>>30720258
Ignore him, he has an obviously low IQ and is probably the same person as
>>30715932

or something
>>
>>30720164
>I'm fumingly spouting more drivel at a pace to blindingly fast that I forgot to reply to the post in question!
>Logic! Reason! If I say it, maybe everybody will think I've devised cohesive statements and legitimate contentions.

xD omg my sides
>>
>>30720143
>using save extraction to bypass official VGC methods of team locking to ilegally edit EVs mid-tournament
>"part of the strategies and testing teams lmao"
>"it gives no advantages whatsoever"

So I'm now fully convinced Pokemon cheater apologists are literally fucked up in the head, there's no way such a large group of people can be so retarded and incapable of seeing logic and reason at the same time.
>>
>>30716020
That is quite possibly the shittiest comparison I've ever seen made.
>>
>>30720326
why would i defend people like that? THAT is true cheating, dipshit.

>assuming that was what i meant anyways

>STILL insisting there is an advantage when you can't even disprove my argument on time

how desperate are you?
>>
File: 1481007884274.png (78KB, 241x231px) Image search: [Google]
1481007884274.png
78KB, 241x231px
>it gives no advantage guys xDDDD
Except it does, and here's how...
>posts argument
>lmao that doesn't count lol your just wasting time u autist, it gives no advantage xDDDD

Like a broken clock
>>
>>30720326
They always have been. This shit hasn't been justifable from any moral perspective since gen6. Now that they ran out of excuses their arguments are full retard. This gen even more so.
>>
>>30720382
>Except it does, and here's how...
How?
>>
>>30720326
>>30720326
>using save extraction to bypass official VGC methods of team locking to ilegally edit EVs mid-tournament
This is the only example in the thread I've come across so far (give me a break-- skimming) that's inexcusable, obvious cheating with a DEMAND for punishment. Fuck that shit.

But PKHeX, PowerSaves, trading with friends, etc. is available to literally everybody. How you prepare your team doesn't really matter. But in the case of only having a week to get your teams primed... yeah, maybe that's a bit of an advantage.
>>
>>30720375
The guy you quoted was talking about changing teams midway through tournaments.

And hacking gives many advantages, both in terms of time and accessibility, especially when it comes to things like Ultra Beast/legendary Hidden Powers and 0 Attack/Speed IV sets, as well as things like Defog Skarmory and other gen 4 or below tutors/TMs (which can't be bred for 31 IVs like in modern games).
>>
>>30720375
>that's cheating but what I'm doing isn't
Seems like you have a very specific definition of cheating that is different from the normal definition. It seems to exclude cheats that you do and include cheats that others do that you haven't.

Really makes me think.

What a retard.
>>
>>30720411
Read this thread, or any other on the matter really
>>30713457
>>
Is there another competitive game that requires that amount of grinding and going to special events to even start to compete?
>>
>>30720415
>How you prepare your team doesn't really matter.

Not everyone believes this though.
>>
At this point the people that still actually cheat when it's so easy not to, are just the lowest of the low pure trash.
>>
>>30715932
Would you consider a weightlifter taking steroids to save themselves countless hours of training cheating? Because it's the same thing.
>>
>>30720439
>Doesn't even explain just tells you to go find shit
Look I breed my mons but I just don't get the stigma against hacking. If they're actually illegal (Illegal movesets, stats, etc), they can't fight online, so I see no issue.
>>
>>30720491
It's not easy to not cheat. If anything, they made it even more inaccessible with how hard it is to get Hidden Abilities compared to Gen 6.
>>
>>30720421
Okay but at what point does accessibility cross into cheating? If a friend hacks a Defog Skarmory, and I'm not aware that it's a cheated 'mon, am I cheating?

If this friend denies the nature of the 'mon, but I ask for more, am I cheating? You guys are acting like the community's riddled with "cheating apologists" but you're just trying to rationalize the idiocy which is Bike Simulator 3000. Accessibility is varied, yes, but once you're in the competitive game and you've made connections and understand how to get your shit rolling, this isn't worth bringing up. That's barrier to entry. In between your first events and your next, legit or not, you'll have almost everything primed.

So the difference is, what, a legit player and a hacker's differing scores on their FIRST tourney? The difference is who hacked, sorta hacked, "I guess they hacked," "that's legit but seems unfair," etc.? And you're the judge? This entire thread is a fucking riot
>>
>>30719180
This.

I don't care if people inject pokemon that are identical to legitimate pokemon, but if you don't understand HOW breeding works, you shouldn't play.
>>
>>30720483
That's where this comes full circle to "my opinion is fact" the board.

I wish it were as simple as "the pokemon community is the only one to promote cheating methods!!!!!!1!"
>>
>>30720491
kek sure thing anon. Sure I love the improvements but it's not NEARLY as easy as just clicking a few buttons for a perfect mon in seconds. I have nothing against the hackers, but it's still so much easier to inject a mon that's already perfect instead of our convoluted breeding and training for up to hours
>>
>>30720480
Any fighting game.
>>
>>30720536
I'm sorry to break it to you but that "idiocy" is the game you chose to play.

Game Freak designs these games as a cohesive whole of catching, breeding, and training, not just battling. You want to ignore 3/4 of the game and focus on the 1/4 you like, but that's not how they designed the game (except for the new rental QR team feature, the first time they did anything of the sort ever).
They want your effort in training Pokemon to be an essential part of being a Pokemon player. They don't use the term "Pokemon Trainer" instead of "Pokemon Battler" for nothing.

You want to break the rules and cheat to turn the game into a battle simulator, fine, but expect to be at odds with the entire design philosophy of the game (and the official rules, in case you want to compete in official tournaments), as well as to experience backlash because as cheat-ridden as this community is, there is always going to be people who frown on using third party hacks to gain resources in a multiplayer game.
>>
File: idiots surround me.jpg (36KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
idiots surround me.jpg
36KB, 500x281px
>mrw breeders think their breeding time-sink should reward them with better battling results

To death with the horrible breeding system. It doesn't make the game better.

I play by the rules but, god, I hate every second of this breeding hell.
>>
>>30720644
>getting rewarded for time and effort is unfair

It's an RPG, not a fighting game, that's how GF designed the game to be. Just so you know.
>>
File: 1480387474594.png (98KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1480387474594.png
98KB, 500x280px
>implying breeding is even canon
You just leave two pokemons at the nursery and mysteriously find an egg? No one knows how it got there! You run in circles and wait for the pelipper to drop off more eggs to the nice nursery lady.

That's why cheating is CANONICALLY fine, because having eggs just appear is basically the same thing as cheating
>>
>>30720661
Game Freak doesn't come onto the forums to complain about cheaters, though.

In fact, they seem reluctant to punish anyone for generating pokemon.
>>
>>30720566
You have to be retarded to defend this as not actually cheating.
May as well say taking candy form a baby isn't stealing in my opinion it's more of a gray area.

It's just a matter of fact and opinion? Yeah, no. Anyway the pro hack arguments are so bad in here I think there is some trolling.
>>
>>30720421
those type of pokemon aren't even allowed anyways in official tournaments since they only allow native pokemon. the hidden powers one falls under more time for legit players, but i already said what i have to say about the time argument. the 0 speed one holds some merit even though it falls under the time scenario since 0 is so low and trick room 0 speed IV matters though there are communities that help each other out when it comes to things like that. attack IV being at 0 though doesn't mean anything. "not at 0" does not mean much at all. a few points of difference in IV's wont change #hko's being #hko's.
>>
>>30720661
>gf constantly tries to shorten breeding
>doing it even faster is worse

>>30720666
Checked King Satan N
>>
>>30720679
Well, Nintendo is literally offering 20 thousand dollars to people with information on new exploits on 3DS firmware used to, among other things, "Save data extraction and manipulation".

I don't know about GF but Nintendo is pretty pissed about their system being wide open to hacking like that.
>>
>>30720661
Except in most RPGs, there is no competitive aspect. There's absolutely no need to grind to beat the game or even the postgame stuff. In Pokemon, grinding is the bare minimum necessary if you want to get anywhere against other players.
>>
>>30720437
no im using the first definition that shows up when you search:

act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or examination.

no advantage so it is not cheating in general. pokemon company says no injecting in their tournament rules, but when there's no advantage, who cares lmao
>>
>>30720747
Not an excuse.
>>
>>30720708
They're trying to prevent people from download games for free, and stuff like that. Game save manipulation is a common way for the hacking/modding community to unlock their Nintendo consoles. Usually specific games are required so, understanding vulnerabilities can help them vet the stuff they're publishing.

It doesn't have anything to do with PKHEX.
>>
>>30720749
Time is an advantage, seriously this has been said already. If you don't agree you are wrong and an idiot.
>>
>>30720763
It said save data dumb fuck. What other games are people modifying save data in so much. Hurrr.
>>
>>30720749
If there was no advantage then people wouldn't do it.
>>
>>30720781
it's like you didn't read the past posts. you can't prove everyone who gens has more spare time so it is not a proven advantage.
>>
>>30720747
>Except in most RPGs, there is no competitive aspect

And that's one of the things that sets Pokemon apart from other games, raising a team to take out other people.
Kind of ruins the entire spirit of it when 90% of the people you fight just hacked their shit in 5 seconds though.
>>
>>30720809
it has no advantages when it comes to the final product. in the moment, it could help especially if you do not have nearly as much spare time as others do or even not much spare time at all, but really enjoy battling.
>>
>>30720638
Nigga if I'm competing in a tournament no one gives a fuck about the game philosophy or training, it's a competition for battling

If all the mons are legal on a team then there is no rule being broken, you don't see the winners of tournaments glorifying the time spent hatching eggs when that 1/4 of the game is the competition
>>
File: 1427492498470.png (295KB, 404x320px) Image search: [Google]
1427492498470.png
295KB, 404x320px
>>30720811
Is this nigger for real? Holy fuck. I wish I knew where you were and it was near me so I could remove you from the gene pool. Not even being edgy. At least you'll never breed anyway... hopefully.
>>
>>30718649
No its like saying printing out all of the best cards from the internet is cheating.

Which it is by the way
>>
>>30720847
>If all the mons are legal on a team then there is no rule being broken

In terms of VGC there are, it prohibits Pokemon manipulated by third party means in any way at all, as well as Pokemon bred from hacked Pokemon.
Obviously they can't enforce this for shit, but it's there, it's in the rules.
>>
>>30720802
>It said save data dumb fuck. What other games are people modifying save data in so much. Hurrr.
Well, the DS hacks actually happened because of a single game's save data. That's how they broke the system. Actually, a few systems have required specific game saves from games to install custom firmware.

I understand that Verlisify told you it was about pokemon. Please understand that he is a hack who is grasping at straws to make pokemon videos. He is speculating. I guarantee you, Nintendo has much bigger concerns. Nintendo's wording is intentionally broad, however, and while I'm sure they would be interested in stopping whatever Pokemon hacking is going on, it doesn't really affect their bottom line. Modding does. Hence the bounty.
>>
>>30720871
He'll just inject it.
>>
>>30720759
The thing is, it sucks shit. How many people actually have fun riding Tauros in a circle waiting for eggs to hatch? And not only that, you have to do it for multiple pokemon. For the ones with HAs, you have to chain them before you even have the chance to do that. And then there's Hidden Power, which takes even longer since now you have to raise the mons with that move to level 100 so they can be perfect on top of hoping they have the HP you need in the first place. And it's not just one or six mons you have to do it for. It's 50 to 100, maybe more if you want to experiment more than that. I mean holy shit, no wonder a ton of people just play simulators.

>>30720819
The thing is, I don't blame them. It takes a lot of time to make a team. And they keep adding more shit that makes it take even longer. Instead of making things more accessible, they just keep making things worse.
>>
>>30720843
>it has no advantages when it comes to the final product.

If you take this moronic ideology to any logical conclusion you get
"doesn't matter what happens when we are alive because there is no advantage in the end result"

Watch him try and claim this is a bad example which it isn't. Moronic. Back to rddit, please. I'm serious... reddit is better for you.
>>
>>30720903
>And they keep adding more shit that makes it take even longer. Instead of making things more accessible, they just keep making things worse.

Nigga you crazy? Gen 6 made breeding so incredibly easier, like fucking light years easier than gen 5 and below, and while gen 7 didn't do that much in terms of breeding it did add Hyper Training, as useless and tedious to use as it is (at least 6IV Legendaries and single encounters are now possible at least).
>>
>>30720880
The guy is a genuine moron, you will never get through to him.
>>
The problem is that injectors don't care about any of the points breeders bring up, and vice versa. A conclusion will never be reached.
>>
>>30720880
And does my prideful rp'ing nature as a righteous trainer make me choose to tell an official the origin of my team because they're all legal but injected
>>
>>30720874
>costs money for the cards
>costs time you cant prove pkhexer's would still have afterwards

>>30720906
the point of tournaments is that the guy who played better wins in most cases unless hax is involved. how you got the mon does not matter since there are no advantages. it is just that simple.

as for the analogy, there are actually people who believe that though no one really knows what happens after you die since only the dead know so....yeah terrible example
>>
>>30720935
I know but I like to push autists to new levels of mental gymnastics
>>
>>30720928
I'm talking about from gen 6 to 7. SOS chaining to find HAs is a pain in the ass compared to the Friend Safari. There's no easy way to hit level 100 to access Hyper Training.
>>
>>30720969
>how you got the mon does not matter

That's not what the rules say, though.
>>
>>30720928
>6IV

found the scrub
>>
>>30715778
so, my cheated team is just as strong as the autist's who used up whole months of his own life for tauros riding.

and in the end, my team is basicly the same as if i had done it the manual way.

so what? are you angry because i made YOUR effort look meaningless?
>>
>>30715778
It's not our fault Gamefreak is retarded.
>>
>>30720983
only because the pokemon company believes part of the fun in pokemon is tauros simulator/soft reset 2016.

pkhex'd mons wont change the outcome of the battle. it is just that simple
>>
>>30720983
Muh nigger. let me tell you something. I have been here the last I don't know how long. This dumb faggot has continued to argue that this form of cheating is not actually cheating because it doesn't effect the end result, or some such batshit dumb argument. I don't even care about cheating that much to be honest. But this guy... he is genuinely just retarded. I pray he is a troll but I just don't know.

You will never get through to him. He has some genuine intelligence issue.
>>
>>30720708
Nintendo doesn't give a fuck that people are genning Pokemon, they care that people are pirating shit.
>>
>>30720819
Pokemon is not a competition of who raised the best, it is a competition of who battles the best. Levels are capped for a reason, tournaments don't allow a level advantage, so clearly raising them isn't the point.
>>
>>30721009
>pkhex'd mons wont change the outcome of the battle. it is just that simple

Right, but Pokemon battles don't happen in a vacuum. How you obtain the Pokemon is also part of the competition.
>>
>>30721021
ah the typical

>no counter argument so i will insult them

keep being salty that you can't prove me wrong
>>
>>30717691
>woah is me
Fuck off retard.
>>
File: image.png (25KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
25KB, 300x250px
>>30715778
Honestly, cheating has been so easy for a while now. It's kindof a joke whether you cheat or not, I don't think it matters. I admit cheating is wrong, but after spending the entirety of the Gen 6 postgame with eggs and bikes, along with the advent of CFW towards the end of the 3DS's lifespan, I say fuck it and take the shortcut while you can. You know it won't be readily available on launch(or at least I sure hope it isn't) when the next game comes out on the next hardware. Plus, breeding's gonna get a tiny bit easier, as it has been doing with each new gen, so who cares if you cheat on these awkward 3DS gens.
>>
>>30721053
how you obtain the pokemon does not affect your battling skills. how you got them is your time that you used because you had the spare time to do it. if you want to believe getting legitimate pokemon is a skill, you do you, but it is no battling skill and that is what matters lmao
>>
>>30716020
We sell shit like that at my job, and nobody fucking cares if someone take a bottle of water or candy
so i gonna inject some mons
>>
File: chrome_2016-12-12_05-38-57.png (12KB, 495x202px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-12-12_05-38-57.png
12KB, 495x202px
>>30721030
>>30720763
Oh, really?
Let's see, then

https://hackerone.com/nintendo

Notice how it explicitly separates piracy from cheating? And guess where "Save data modification" falls into?
Stop the fucking denial.
>>
>>30721093
The thing is is that Pokemon isn't just a battle simulator, so just because something doesn't involve battling skills doesn't mean it's not part of the game. You don't decide what matters and what doesn't.
>>
>>30720955
>implying every breeder thinks the same and is against injecting
>>
>>30715778
>/vp/ represents the whole Pokemon fanbase now
I assure you the actual majority of the Pokemon fanbase doesn't look favourably at cheaters.
>>
>>30721138
in tournaments, all that matters is battling skills. that is what i was saying. I never said what pokemon as a whole is or isn't. that is for the player to decide.
>>
>>30721157
I'm guessing Reddit, Youtube and GameFAQs don't represent the fanbase either?

What does, then? Because all of those places are full of the same type of pro-cheating rhetoric.
>>
>>30721093
I wonder if you're underaged. You sound like it and it would make sense. Maybe you'll grow up one day. Probably I'm just wishful thinking because of how dumb you are. I wish you would change or not exist. Please do us all a favor and off yourself if you are genuinely 18 or over. Either way, remove yourself from the board please.
>>
>>30721169
>in tournaments, all that matters is battling skills.

The point I'm trying to make is that this isn't true. If it was, there wouldn't be rules against injecting in the first place.
>>
>>30721105
Like I said before, they're broadly interested in it. They would be happy to stop any cheating. However, the majority of their text is dedicated to piracy-related activities.

Like I said, while they are broadly interested in stopping cheating, that bounty has a lot to do with piracy and very little to do with pokemon.
>>
>>30720955
The problem is really just one faggot here:
>>30721093
>>
>>30721149
I should have been more specific, sorry.
>>
>>30721093
There's a free battle simulator, with ladders for you not to feel bad about yourself because your too lazy to do breeding.

That or consider suicide, famalam.
>>
>>30721138
>You don't decide what matters and what doesn't.
>but breeding matters since it's my opinion
>>
>>30721197
as i said, it's because the pokemon company wants everyone to get their mons legitimately even if theres no advantages to pkhexing them in
>>
>>30721217
nha don't worry, i mean i get why some people would be upset about cheaters, but this whole thread is just ridiculously stupid on both ends
>>
File: 1400314148151.jpg (108KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1400314148151.jpg
108KB, 750x750px
>>30721287
Man you really don't have a clue do you?
>>
>>30721313
if you can prove me wrong, try to instead of wasting a post like you just did lmao
>>
>>30718654
Why when buy the game then when you can just sit on showdown
>>
>>30715778
That's because game freak wont take a hint and remove IVs already.
>>
>>30720513
Steroids give a physical advantage though. An injected pokemon will be the same as a legitimate one online.
>>
File: 1365560559107.jpg (66KB, 641x513px) Image search: [Google]
1365560559107.jpg
66KB, 641x513px
>>30720029
>>30719667
>>30719806
>>30718787

>I can make all of /vp/s waifus cry by injecting and beating their white knight breeders

Holy fuck this makes me erect
>>
>>30715778
the game has gotten to the point where cheating is the only route left, any collectible game will tell you that
>>
>>30721177
How about you try some actual Pokemon websites? I didnt get the impression leddit is that procheat but whatever Smogon, serebii and showdown's wifi sections are pretty hardcore about cheating, they run user blacklists and everything. Twitch Pokemon section is nothing but people shiny hunting 24/7. I could go on.
>>
>>30720480

Pretty much any competitive game ever.

Eve's alliance tournament makes pokemon tournaments look like babytown fun times.
>>
>>30721436
>they run user blacklists and everything

How the fuck doesn't that turn into constant witch hunting drama?
>This guy has traded with a guy who knows a guy who bred his traded Pokemon with a 6 IV hacked Ditto, I'm sure of it, add him to the blacklist!
>>
>>30721390
what if it's a new steroid that just makes the user reach peak human condition, like Super Soldier Serum?
>>
>>30718910
>and the moralfag breeders are all arrested for animal cruelty.
Except that breeders are a legitimate trainer class.
>>
>>30721465
Pretty sure you only get added if there is a clear evidence you cheated or lied about the trade. Scammers have their own blacklist.
>>
>>30719731
If you play VGC, its literally illegal to generate or modify a pokemon with any kind of software.
Even then, almost everyone injects pokemon because they are impossible to be detected as illegal ones.
>>
>>30721276

Breeding matters because it's...part of the game? That various individuals are entering an officially sanctioned tournament for? That considers injecting to be cheating, hence it being against the rules?

Dreamgate wouldn't have been a thing if the folks running VGC were running around spouting bullshit like "It's not cheating if you aren't cheating beyond what's possible in-game!" But it was a thing, so even if everyone using injected mons wants to form a human centipede and get kind of embarrassingly smug about it on an online imageboard, that's not going to somehow stop cheating from being cheating. Either accept you're cheating at a children's game and cry yourself to sleep or go study for your pre-Algebra exam, since time is clearly very tight for you.

I kind of want to blame Game Freak for not being competent enough to not have injecting be such a rampant problem within a month of their game coming out, but if people wouldn't inject, that wouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>30721276
I'm saying this based off of official rules, not my opinion.
>>
>>30719116
I think at this point it's less that people care about the outcome than the fact that the people hacking literally don't see it as cheating.
>>
>actually don't dislike breeding
>SRing for balltism tapus with the right hidden powers is making me strongly consider injection
It's not fun and it's not like breeding where an imperfect child can still be progress if it's better than its parent. Catching Tapu Koko and then seeing that it has a Brave nature or HP Electric was just a total waste of the time it took to catch it.
>>
>>30718654
People cheat because not cheating puts you at a disadvantage
>Oops! Looks like Foul Play KO'd you! Shouldve gotten that 0 atk IV!.
>>
>>30719826
The fact that they don't spend time breeding anon. It's not that hard.
>>
>>30721557
That's what I was in here for. Man, I ain't no moralfag myself although I do play pokemon legitimately. But some of these guys, or it may just be one braindead fucktard, is incapable of calling it what it is for some reason.
>>
>>30721525
just because it is part of the game does not mean people play the game for that part. some people enjoy breeding/soft resetting for that feeling you have when you get that perfect mon, some enjoy just battling, and some enjoy both. the person playing the game decides what matters for themselves.
>>
>>30721287
You don't see how this contradicts what you said before? If the people who make the tournaments care about how you get your Pokemom, then it's impossible for tournaments to only be about the battles.
>>
>>30721435

1. People get lazy and want to get things without working for them
2. Other people notice that their time and effort is being undermined by people who bypass the rules of the game
3. Cheating becomes rampant, the best and anyone who wants a competitive edge start doing it
4. The game gets to the point where cheating is the only route left

The whole problem your argument rests on is caused by people cheating in the first place, numbskull. The only time playing within the rules becomes a liability is when other people are getting away with actual, literal cheating.

It's like saying bringing a cheat sheet to a test isn't actually cheating because you could've known the answers anyway by spending time studying.
>>
>>30721642
>Your stupid meme about "part of competitive is raising the pokemon!" holds no water and you know it.

>>30719188
>>
>>30721642
I guess this is you admitting you lost?
>>
>>30721585
if only it was that simple. just because they dont spend as much time does not make it an advantage since you can not prove how much free time everyone has.

>>30721625
going by a definition from dictionary.com:

a trial of skill in some game, in which competitors play a series of contests

by that definition, all that should matter is your battling skills. they may care how you got your pokemon, but, again, how you got your pokemon does not affect your battling skills, which is what a tournament in general is about. skill vs skill
>>
File: 1368465003318.jpg (157KB, 400x329px) Image search: [Google]
1368465003318.jpg
157KB, 400x329px
>>30721682
This fucking retard is still here.
>>
>>30718547
It's not cheating tho
>>
>>30721642
>hackers have no advantage over you.
They do though, try breeding that HP Fire 0 Atk IV Salazzle and Hyper Train it one week before your competition. By the time you do you will have to breed 2 more mons and soft reset 3 legends.
>>
Lol hackers defending their cheating makes me laugh.
>>
>>30721639
>bringing a cheat sheet to a test
theres the advantage of knowing the answers from the start, giving you a better grade than everyone else unlike pkhexing which gives no advantages. an advantage is what makes it cheating.
>>
>>30721712
Look, these people exist. They are real and they will try to breed. God save us all.
>>
>>30721742
>They are real and they will try to breed

Nah, they'll just inject

;^)_____________________________
>>
>>30721682
We aren't talking about tournaments in general. We are talking about a specific tounament with specific rules regarding things that happen outside of the battle. Which means that your claim that only what happens in the battle matters is false.
>>
File: 1474326617827.jpg (67KB, 738x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1474326617827.jpg
67KB, 738x1032px
>Anon, stop arguing with worthless unsaveable hackers, it's time to learn how to breed as humans
>>
>>30715857
underrated.

that game was awesome
>>
>>30721756
then it just means those specific rules are bullshit since, by definition, a tournament should be skill vs skill. not how much time was spent on a tauros hatching eggs or soft resetting.
>>
>>30721735
You can know the answers from the start if you study too you mongrel.
>>
>>30720513
No, not really.
In one scenario, you are directly influencing your performance to achieve the big goal.

The other is getting the tools you need for the competition faster.
It would be more like getting pre-made robots to fit in a robotic fight against someone who built their robot from the ground up.

If you were to give your Shedinja Sturdy or Chansey Imposter in a normal OU match, that would be cheating.
>>
>>30721787
I know you think you can hide but you're obviously this idiot.

>>30721735

NOBODY RESPOND
>>
>>30721642
>At the end of the day when the battle starts, hackers have no advantage over you.
Well, unless of course they hack in 6IV mon with event specific moves that boost said mon's usefulness which normally would be nigh impossible to do.
>>
So, I've seen a lot thrown around this thread about the time advantages injectors have over breeders. I just came up with a hypothetical scenario for you all to consider.

A 16 year old without a job, living at home, wants to play in a competitive tournament. Over winter vacation can put in let's say 10 hours a day for team planning, sim testing, and breeding over a one week period.

A 20 year old with a full-time job and an apartment and bills to pay wants to have some fun and compete in a Pokemon tournament. He can only put in 2 or 3 hours a day for team planning, sim testing, and breeding Monday through Friday and 10 hours only on Saturday and Sunday.

Who has the time advantage in this scenario, assuming neither is injecting?

No two people's circumstances are alike, so you can't say everyone who saves time by injecting is gaining an unfair advantage over everyone else.
>>
>>30721742
They will be more successful at breeding too, since they have fewer restrictions on who they breed with.
Nature's a bitch.
>>
>>30721804
It is cheating plain and simple.
>>
>>30721787
Even if you think they are bullshit, they are still the rules.
>>
>>30721787
A tournament puts your breeding/raising skills to work.
>>
>>30721807
You could do that too if you wanted. You would have just had to reset for it, and anticipate that Wish Salamence or whatever would be really, really fucking useful ten years from then. Git Gud, faggot.
>>
>>30721621

That...still makes it part of the game, my anonymous image board friend.

I'm sure people don't join a sports team as an excuse to hit the gym or go through grueling training, but every muscle impulse and maneuver on that Sports Field is a result of everything that happened before that game.

Likewise, every stat, move, and ability a Pokemon has is a result of the breeding and training that happened before any given battle. Those willing to put in the time get to battle with legitimate Pokemon on Battle Spot or VGC or whatever, those unwilling or unable to can simulate it online.

I like hockey, but I have a job and can't magically join my favorite team just because I think I'd be able to do the right things at the right time. But the thing is, I just play hockey games with my friends who also like hockey.

Don't have a hockey metaphor for this but the kids trying to argue that cheating isn't actually cheating are delusional and any argument for injecting is moot as long as stuff like Showdown exists.
>>
>>30721808
The 20 year old. Due to the experience he already has.
>>
>>30721808
From a completely neutral point of view, someone who has more time to spend preparing for a competition SHOULD have an advantage over someone who has less time.
>>
>>30715778
A rule that can not be enforced is the same as one that does not exist. If hacked Pokemon are identical to legit data wise then what difference does it make.
Nobody smart thinks rotating a circle pad around while praying RNGesus smiles down upon you is skill or anything but a waste of time. No actual impact on battling.
The other argument is time which you are given an advantage but if you have time to waste time with Tauros, I doubt it matters much to you.
>>
>>30721808
But the people who want to compete at a high level on ANYTHING need to dedicate a shitton of time into it to be competitive.

This is true for literally any competitive activity. Time is an advantage, ergo the more you have it the better suited you are to compete at a high level.
>>
>>30721716
The thing is why does GF even add that shit in the first place? Now instead of cheaters getting that shit, it's really lucky people getting it. It doesn't make the game any better, it doesn't enhance it in any way. It just adds more retarded barriers.
>>
>>30717632
Who says "You're meant to breed/train your own Pokemon"? Winning a game competitive match does not require you to have breed your Pokemon or got them legitimately. Just knock out the 6 other Pokemon.
>>
>>30715778
Anyone who thinks you don't gain an advantage from cheating is a moron. You have limitless access to as many pokemon and teams as you want.

Unless you're an immortal lich, time is pretty fucking valuable.
>>
>>30721873
>Who says "You're meant to breed/train your own Pokemon"?

The rules?
>>
>>30721808
Yup, I work full time and couldn't go to the gym so I'll just inject steroids to gain muscle.
>>
>>30717691
It's more like "I will just blame this guy genning for the reason why I lost instead of accepting that I need to get better".
>>
>ITT ass blasted moralfags can't make a degree of separation between prep and comp.

Oh no I was supposed to walk to the stadium and I took the bus, woe is the competition, soiled.
>>
>>30721880
>Anyone who thinks you don't gain an advantage from cheating is a moron.

But it's not cheating :^) xD

I agree with you, sadly there really ARE people this dumb and they are in this thread. Hopefully they go back to ribbit in a few weeks after launch dies down or something.
>>
>>30721808
The 20 year old.
The sixteen year old has less battling experiance, and a less developed brain, particularly in the areas of planning and consequences. The 20 year old will be able to more strategically build his team, so he wastes less time breeding a Receiver Passimian or some bullshit, and when the battle actually starts, the 20 year old will be better able to construct a specific plan for this battle, and outplay and out-predict the 16 year old.
>>
>>30721887
That's fine anon.
You just have to realise that it literally falls into the realms of cheating.
>>
>>30721793
even the smartest student can screw up one or 2 question's. having a cheat sheet with every answer gives you that advantage that no one else has, something that pkhex does not do.

>>30721806
never was trying to hide at all lmao

>>30721824
and those rules are meaningless at the end of the day.

>>30721808
exactly what i have been saying. these anons can't just see the bigger picture here lol

>>30721830
not really. it just puts your battling skills to work unless hax is involved

>>30721837
i never said it was not a part of the game fren. i just said people play the game for different reasons.

>>30721894
no reason to even repeat myself. scroll up to see that argument is pointless and proven wrong already
>>
File: 1480548247003.jpg (25KB, 217x329px) Image search: [Google]
1480548247003.jpg
25KB, 217x329px
>>30721873
>>
>>30721869
This is true, but the difference between most other competitive scenes and Pokemon is that the time spent in them is practicing your technique. Breeding Pokemon is not practicing your technique, it is assembling your character.

In essence, it's the same as if a fighting game tournament let you play with customized characters. All of the time you put in to making it look just right could have instead been spent actually improving your skill at the game.
>>
>>30721935
>The debate revolves around the question, when does the battle start?
when the battle starts you retard.
>>
>>30721735

A cheat sheet, not the actual answers to the test.

To relate to the 4th graders in this thread, let's say it's a Chem test. And, let's say this test is just on the Periodic Table. Nothing fancy, just put the letters in the right squares.

You could study this. You could take time out of your day every day for a week and memorize each and every element. Or, you could bring a print-out of an image of the Periodic Table you found on the internet, get the same answers as the kids that studied, and immediately become super self-righteous when anyone starts calling you out.

You get pulled to the principal's office, they call your parents. "But wait!" you cry, "My answers are indistinguishable from what the kids who studied put down!"

Honestly, people getting the strongest iterations of the strongest pokemon for free is what irked me about injectors at first, but now it's just how hard people are starting to reach, to the point where I am literally seeing posts in this and many other threads going "It's not cheating because I'm getting the same results as someone who didn't cheat!" At admit you're cheating at the japanese pocket monsters game and feel rightfully ashamed as you either A) sweep some kid's in-game team or B) ragequit the moment you start losing against someone with an identical injected team.
>>
>>30721922
Damn nigger you trying to argue a million people at once. Nigger you dumb. Look how many people disagree with you, it's because you're wrong.
>>
>>30721808
The 20 year old, since by the time he has his team ready, the 16 year old only maxed out his Lilliegant's affection in refresh

Autism's a bitch ;)
>>
>>30719685
That's not really even an advantage (even if counterfits were free). If you had the same deck as your opponent, but one of you has all their cards counterfitted, the better player wins.
>>
>>30721935
>Within the confines of the battle itself, hackers don't have an advantage.
They do, they cheat mid tournament now.
>>
File: 1475275896050.png (297KB, 463x538px) Image search: [Google]
1475275896050.png
297KB, 463x538px
>>30721471
You are telling me right now that you WOULDNT take a magic serum that would be available for free to everyone who wants to take it, has no downsides other than moral ambiguity, and lets people who normally wouldnt have the time or right tools/equipment/money to work out skip all that to lead healthy lives in peak human fitness without much hassle or worry?

No one in their right mind would pass that offer up unless they actively enjoy doing all that working out, and if they DO enjoy that, no one is taking that option away from them.

Just like no one is taking breeding and all that away from serious "legitimate" competitive players if that is what they want to do. It just gives the rest of us without the time to donate to breeding and SRing the ability to focus on actually battling instead of what many would consider shitty grind-y busy work
>>
>>30721922
>even the smartest student can screw up one or 2 question's.
Study harder anon, or Lillie will get mad and put you in her vag-I mean bag.
>>
>>30721951
And the 16 year old has fully EV trained his Pokemon. In a nice, well balanced spread, so his mixed Machamp (japanese name) can use Fire Blast effectively.
>>
>>30721952
Being able to use cards you don't own would be considered an advantage.
>>
>>30721849
>>30721918
The point of these hypothetical situations is to assume that everything else outside of the information given is equal. The 20 year old may have more life experience, but what if they were never very intelligent and the 16 year old is a genius? This information is superfluous to the point of the argument.
>>
>>30721937
But the fact that people who don't cheat have to spend all that time assembling their team and hackers don't means hackers get to spend that time practicing battling, thus giving them an advantage.

Back to square 1.
>>
>>30721786

At the very least, I'd imagine we'd see fewer copypaste teams. Interesting VGC finals that don't end in shitty stall war mirror matches are what people generally want, right? Since the battles are what matter, wouldn't that justify having to deal with all of the cartoonishly overexaggerated scrutiny?
>>
It might be called cheating but I don't care, because it's no different than someone downloading a completed save file in Street Fighter so they don't have to waste time beating the story mode a bunch of time to play with their favorite. Its no different than playing the game using your brother's 3ds, you didn't work for the Pokemon your brother trained, but you get to play with them. Thats not considered cheating, but hacking in pokemon, which has the same result for you of not having to waste your time, is considered cheating. So I don't care, and I will continue to cheat so I don't waste my time and I think everyone else should.
>>
>>30721971
I'm pretty sure nobody was arguing about morals, just arguing that some dumb faggot thinks it's not actually cheating. Your example is not really relevant here.
>>
>>30721981
>Just as Wizards of the Coast planned.
Yes. Buy our cards. You're cheating if you don't!
>>
>>30721997
You were doing well until you tried to argue it wasn't cheating again.
>>
>>30721987
they do this now, didn't for vgc '14 with that one notable case. They even go overboard now with some people getting dq's at the london nationals recently for making typos on team sheets.

The punishment isn't terribly severe for illegalities however, merely lose the illegal pokemon rather than get totally disqualified.
>>
>>30721949
and yet that image of the periodic table still gives you an advantage no one else has on the test itself. that is the advantage since everyone taking said test has the same amount of time to complete it. very different compared to pkhex vs legit breeding/SRing.
>>
>>30721991
So, an imaginary scenario that exists only to preload an answer in favor of a particular view?
Go on.
>>
>>30721992
And thus Square 1 is GameFreak's own design. If the entire system got a complete overhaul to make the time difference negligible or (optimistically) non-existent, we wouldn't be here having these arguments.
>>
Why can't legitfags understand that cheating the preparation isn't cheating the battle itself.
>>
>>30721992
that is assuming everyone has the same amount of spare time, which they don't.
>>
>>30722018
>last sentence specifically said "and I will continue to cheat"
>>
>>30715778
The reason why ((((Cheating)))) is allowed and sometime encouraged is do to the fact that it allows other to be more creative with team building.

You see, in the 100s of hours you spent at a battle facility, EV Training, Breeding, Soft Reseting, and reaching lvl 100 are all cut by ((((cheating)))). Now those 100 hours are now spent on being creative and testing out teams while not being a NEET fuck that gets all their expenses paid for by their parents and the government.

VGC should follow this idea.
>>
>>30722041
Nobody is claiming cheaters are hacking their games mid battle to raise their crit chance or anything like that.
>>
>>30721808

Being a 20-year-old with a full-time job means you can't really afford to get fully invested in competitive anything. The only 20-year-olds with full-time jobs playing college football are the 20-year-olds who are getting paid full time to play college football.

It's almost like recreational competition is a luxury, which can only be afforded by those with the time to invest in it. Playing Pokemon with the strongest team in big tournaments or anywhere isn't anyone's god-given right, anyone who thinks not having enough time to invest in leisurely competition gives them justification to cheat in said competition should see a shrink.
>>
>>30721971
I wouldnt, firstly because it is wrong to use that serum, secondly because it is against the rules to use it, and thirdly because allowing its use forces everyone to use it in order to be succesful, and those who dont are pretty much obligated to work with their sub par bodies (since peak human condition is only theoretically possible, everyone has flaws).
>>
>>30722035
Realized I probably worded this a bit wrong. What I meant was if there was an overhaul that reduced the required time investment negligible or non-existent.
>>
>>30715778
name one 'competitive' game that has a preparation more soaked in RNG and wasted time than pokemon, I garuntee you anything that comes close will have the same amount of cheating that has a blind eye turned to it.
>>
>>30722073
So cheating in Pokemon is a Jewish plot?

Damn, when I least expect them, they're there. I got outsmarted by the eternal Jew again.
>>
>>30722041
Because no one is saying that you're cheating the Battle as much as you're cheating the game. Which you are, you're using outside software to alter the game and bypass the mechanics of it.
>>
>>30722094
Sound like a bunch of autistic twats.

>>30722104
prep =! battling
>>
>>30722115
it's still cheating faggot. how does it feel knowing you cheat?
>>
>>30722115
>prep =! battling

Irrelevant.
>>
>>30721887

(You) and everyone who has ever cried about their cheating not being cheating because they "just want to battle" would be very interested in pokemonshowdown dot com

Tip: Simulators exist for people who don't want to invest in doing the real thing
>>
>>30722102
Anything involving dice has more RNG and preparation over pokemon considering how tabletop games function. Did you mean video games? The same thing can be applied.
>>
>>30720513
Why do I see this almost exact comment on so many of those exposed videos Verlisify has made.
>>
>>30721716
preparation affects battling, see >>30722115
>>
>>30722131
Not him but I don't give a shit. I would get no satisfaction out of wasting hours of my time not having fun in a video game that I bought to have fun, just to say I got Pokemon legit while everyone else is having fun actually battling with their hacked pokemon.
>>
>>30722158
screwed that up, the replies should be reversed
>>
>>30722115
You're still cheating regardless.
>>
>>30716460
I think most of the pokemon community over age 12 are too
>>
Preparation IS part of the game's design and avoiding that part is cheating

But the thing is easy access to everything makes the game much more enjoyable and pushes the meta forward, so it's a necessary sacrifice
>>
If Game Freak made breeding instantaneous, IVs accessible and easily manipulated (none of this level 100 bullshit) and made a version of Super Training for EVs that was actually fun, you'd STILL have people injecting their mons.

And that's fine, because injecting yields the exact same results as breeding.
>>
>>30722157
because verlisify's fans consider that an actual argument despite being incredibly easy to prove wrong
>>
>>30721922

People do play the game for different reasons. Doesn't stop the other reasons for being part of the game, though, my cherished but misguided online companion.
>>
>>30722131
I don't really give a fuck about cheating something I don't care about, the prep. Good thing I don't cheat the actual battles then isn't it.

>>30722136
Relevant.

>>30722158
That sounds like a 'you' problem and not a 'me' problem.
>my personal issues effects what is and isn't cheating!

>>30722170
Oh diddums. What you gonna do about it?
>>
I suppose in the end the only way I'm going to get any sleep tonight is to concede that humans are stubborn and it's likely none of us here will ever see eye-to-eye on the matter.

This place hasn't tainted me enough yet it seems. I'll respect your opinions even if I don't agree with them. Good night, autists.
>>
>>30722208
See you next thread.
>>
>>30722146
He meant RNG as a barrier to actually playing rather than the actual game having RNG elements. You don't have to make your own pieces to play a tabletop game. Breeding has nothing to do wtith the actual battling part.
>>
Why are cheaters such insufferable cancer?
>>
>>30721716
you don't even need 0 attack IV. that foul play will still be a #hko as long as your atk IV is still low. there are also communities out there that help legitimate players to speed up that time.

>>30722194
I never said those other reasons aren't part of the game fren
>>
>>30722180
>a version of Super Training for EVs that was actually fun
I found Super Training way more fun than grinding Hordes, SOS chaining or just fighting the same mons over and a over and over.
>>
Man, injectors never seem to get it.

No one cares about the end result at the end of the day you have to use legal sets and mon. The problem lies when you act as if save altering and hacking is a legitimate part of the game and say that you aren't cheating.
You are literally using unintended methods to achieve your results. How can anyone think otherwise?
>>
>>30722223
t. "legit" player with a hacked 6 IV Ditto
>>
>>30722146
But that's not really a good comparison at all.

In tabletops, the prep IS the game, the adventure itself is everything. If it were just preparing for one fight then why wouldn't you just go ahead and make a character for that without the dice rolls? Or if dice rolls are part of it, then you have no way of influencing the outcome and could just be stuck with no attacks mcgee with no defence.
>>
>>30722180
>jacking off into a syringe and "injecting" your sperm after the bull pleasures your girl is the same as sex because it yields the exact same results
This is (You)
>>
>>30722223
Lack of integrity and ethics, either from being underage or some other more serious cause.
>>
>>30722236
>Trying to defame others and make out they are as bad as you are.

Well at least you admit you're bad. Very weak and desperate comeback though.
>>
>>30722195
>admits he's cheating
>Lol whatevs xD
It's a competition anon, you must follow the rules.
>>
>>30722231
No one ever said it wasn't cheating. It's literally called hacking. They just don't care.
>>
>>30722251
seems like I've hit a nerf on this cuck :^)
>>
>>30722259
>No one ever said it wasn't cheating.

Read the thread
>>
File: 1480569331655.png (1MB, 900x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1480569331655.png
1MB, 900x1024px
reminder that if anime were to become real cheaters would be against it because they wouldn't want their waifus to know

cheaters are literally anti anime
>>
>>30722257
rules aren't rules if they have no way to enforce them.

Here's a rule: kill yourself. If you don't you can't post anymore. It's a rule, you gotta.
>>
>>30722259
>No one ever said it wasn't cheating
This thread is filed with people who think otherwise anon.
>>
>>30722231
who even says that save altering is a part of the game anyways? it is just a way around the monotonous RNG aspects that some people either do not have time for or just do not want to do since they only enjoy battling in the game.
>>
>>30722257
Thats not true, if it was, all the top VGC players and everyone online wouldn't be hacking.
>>
>>30722260
Complete miss actually. It makes you look pretty pathetic that your response is simply to accuse others of cheating too. It actually makes you seem really really small.
>>
>>30722238
How athletes use steroids isn't like a regular person taking allergy meds with steroids, it will actually fuck your body up longterm
>>
>>30722274
>We just want to have fun.
At the expense of others.
>>
>>30722272
The anime is terrible.
>>
>>30722275
>rules aren't rules if they have no way to enforce them.
is this that 'if a tree falls in a forest and no one was there to hear it, did it actually make a sound' bullshit
>>
>>30722230
It's fine if you're right-handed. Awkward as fuck for lefties.
>>
File: 1474545617721.jpg (110KB, 700x947px) Image search: [Google]
1474545617721.jpg
110KB, 700x947px
Lillie is never coming back from Kanto because of cheaters
>>
>>30722286
>n-no you
more tears cucklord
>>
File: girafarig.jpg (32KB, 200x320px) Image search: [Google]
girafarig.jpg
32KB, 200x320px
I feel like there are several arguments going on at once here and people are getting confused about what they're arguing against.
>>
>>30722030

What difference does time to complete make, though? Let's say in this test, you have a half hour to write down all the elements. Everyone who has memorized them could write them down in the same amount of time it would take you (the cheater) to constantly glance at your sheet and copy what you see.

I'm not really sure what sort of parallel you were trying to make with "time to complete" as a factor. Maybe you meant "time to study," but not everyone has the same amount of study time, just as not everyone has the same amount of time to breed.

In both cases, if you can't afford to invest the time required it would take you to not cheat, you probably can't afford to worry about whatever you're cheating about in the first place. If you can't study for your college courses because you're holding down 3 part-time jobs, that doesn't mean you can justify cheating in all your classes, it means you can't justify getting that degree.
>>
>>30722240
Stay mad. I breed my Pokemon, I just don't give a fuck how other people play their own games.
>>
>>30722293
The others aren't disadvantaged by it even if they're legitfags. Which they probably aren't. I doubt any top competitive player can be bothered to breed and SR.
>>
>>30722316
>using a third party hacking tool to extract and edit your save using system exploits
>playing the game

Pick one
>>
>>30722073

Ah, right, it uh, allows others to be more "creative" with team building.

Competitive Pokemon has always been so creative, hasn't it? All injecting does is speed up the cycle of flavor-of-the-month, don't kid yourself.
>>
File: dc3.jpg (45KB, 680x585px) Image search: [Google]
dc3.jpg
45KB, 680x585px
I don't really care what people do with their games but lowkey I wish hacking wasn't a thing in VGC. Some guy literally genned his pokemon in the tournament hall.
>>
Being a cheater automatically doesn't make you a loser, but all cheaters are. It's the same way being a numale with hipsters glasses automatically isn't degenerate, but they always are anyway. It is the mark of a bad human being. You just don't find good people in cheater populations.
>>
>>30722272
actually it's not how you're born its what you do with your life that matters. If those trainers treat their pokemon good regardless of where they came from they're no less trainers than you.
>>
>>30722329
>people aren't disadvantaged by not hacking
>but no one plays competitive without hacking because everyone does and they need to do it to be on even ground
>"""""people aren't disadvantaged by not hacking"""""

incredible
>>
This thread is dumb as fuck. Also, cheating at Pokémon is pretty pathetic.
>>
>>30722306
Lol look how bitter you are. and le cuck word. Nice one buddy. I probably shouldn't have even responded to this but you are pretty sad.
>>
It's simple I don't care about stupid rules, or laws, that I don't agree with. In Saudi Arabia, it's illegal to have sex with a man or insult Muhammad or you'll be killed. I don't suddenly care about those rules because they're rules, and I don't care if anyone breaks them, and if people break those rules, I don't think they should face any punishment. Same here, breeding is a waste of a bunch of hours of work for something that you can get the same result for in 2 minutes, it's a stupid rule, so I will break it and not care about it.
>>
>>30722329
>>30722330
Several people have already said it.
Event moves
Hidden power
HAs
And so on give you a very clear advantage over legitimate players.
>>
>>30722299
If a tree falls in a forest and no one was there to hear it, did it actually make a sound?
If a hacker hacks some pokemon and no one can prove they're hacked, are they hacked?

People get philosophy degrees for this shit.

>>30722346
That's just having balls of steel. Also goes to show how much the officials actually care.
>>
>>30722281
is there any proof top VGC players hack in tournaments though?

no there is not.

>>30722315
getting a perfect score on a test because of a cheat sheet actually affects you later in life since you don't actually know that shit. now lets take pkhexing for tournaments. pkhexing in your mons for tournaments does not affect your battling skills used to win that tournament. unlike getting that perfect grade due to a cheat sheet, pkhex isnt an "insta-win" at all and provides no advantages.
>>
How do they live with themselves knowing she would hate them if she was real?
>>
>put "competitive" and "cheating" in the OP
>350 replies, 30 images not shown
every fucking time
>>
>>30722274

Showdown. Some might say it's...easier than cheating.
>>
File: 677.jpg (112KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
677.jpg
112KB, 960x960px
>>30722384
>is there any proof top VGC players hack in tournaments though?
>no there is not.

Oh boy where should I even start
>>
>>30722384
Yes there is. But I don't go around collecting the info. It's just common sense.
>>
>>30722393
I actually enjoy these threads.
>>
>>30722384
Please just kill yourself already you damn idiot.
>>
>>30722405
Don't start. That guys an idiot, recognise him by his lowercase and don't reply.
>>
>>30722405
It's hilariously transparent.

VGCfags used to do it on private IRC channels, now they do it out in the open on Twitter and no one gives a fuck.
>>
Wish there was a format that incorporated the preparation int the battle.

Like say you had 1 hour to assemble a team from scratch and then fight with it, or maybe even 10 minutes because 1 hour is obtuse. You get to bring exactly one pokemon for catching/breeding/whatever. As many pokeballs as you want but no masterballs.
>>
>>30722380
>If a tree falls in a forest and no one was there to hear it, did it actually make a sound?
Answer, yes. Sound just doesn't cease to exist if no one is there to experience it. On that note humans can never experience a true silence unless they're deaf.
>If a hacker hacks some pokemon and no one can prove they're hacked, are they hacked?
Answer again is yes for the same reason as above. The action doesn't cease if there's no one there to experience it.
>>
>>30722370
Why compete in a tournament with rules you dont agree with? Why move to Saudi Arabia if youre not going to follow their rules? Why move to America if youre not going to follow their rules?

You keep saying it's a stupid rule, but you have literally no good argument for it being stupid. You're like the kids who think having to pass Algebra is stupid yet their only argument is "muh fish cant be judged for not climbing a tree" bullshit.
>>
>>30722316

If this was people playing against Battle Tree AI in a way that didn't interact with anyone every, then sure, maybe.

"Their own games" becomes potentially many peoples' games the moment it becomes competitive, and, god forbid, the moment you could win (or lose) money for it.

Rules are there for a reason. Cheating is a punishable offense for a reason.
>>
>>30722425
But you can't prove that the tree made a sound, what if it didn't huh? Think of that? :^)
>>
>>30722366
>he's STILL replying
So your autism triggers when you're not the one finishing an argument? Alright then, feel free to reply to this post. Whatever makes you sleep at night.
>>
>>30722423
>Hidden power is not cheating.
However it is an advantage cheaters will have over legitimate players.

Which was the point.
>>
>>30722403

Here's your (You)
>>
>>30722423
Hidden power should really be removed. It's not even a thing outside of tournaments anyway, where it exists only as cancer giving cheaters an edge. Make it an early game move with way lower power, problem solved.
>>
>>30722380
The first one is a question to introduce to qualia shenanigans and what not. That's why it's philosophical

The second one is more like "if no one can prove I beat my wife then I dont, even if I do" tier.
>>
>>30722313
The difference is the way they're using the substance, not the substance itself. Athletes are taking much higher doses of steroids.
>>
>>30722427
>Why move to
terrible example, you're often born there with no ability to leave.
>>
>>30722436
You don't have to prove the sound of the tree. Just that one fell.
>>
>>30722472
But what if it didn't make a sound when it fell huh
>>
>>30722466
Youre welcome to Sweden ;)
>>
>>30722354
No it's because breeding and resetting legendaries is fucking boring and I don't think people who bought the game to battle would want to bother, not because there's no way to be on even ground without hacking. There is a way. The way is just repetitive and not fun or interesting at all.
>>
>>30722482
Unless you're in a vacuum everything makes a sound.
>>
File: FsPiduE.jpg (58KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FsPiduE.jpg
58KB, 600x600px
>play the game as it was intended
>people call me autistic

Shittiest community I've ever seen. At least Lillie will love me.
>>
>>30722427
I already gave my argument for it being stupid. It wastes time for no reason. People break rules they don't agree with, thats just how it is. If the world was up to you, then kings and queens would still be having absolute power, and you would tell the people who wanted democracy that they should just leave the country or follow the rules.
>>
>>30722464
So what you're saying is that there's an advantage to hacking.
Which again, was the point.
>>
>>30722485
Wow way to bring up a magnificent example. Why do niggers move to Sweden? Because swedes don't enforce their rules.
Why do people play VGC and then cheat? Because they can't enforce their own rules.

>>30722503
but what if it, hear me out on this, didn't.
>>
>>30722405
name some recent hacking from top VGC players in official tournaments with actual proof.

don't worry. I'll wait.

>>30722407
if it was common sense, then you should already know of some. try listing actual advantages then.

>>30722376
event pokemon that are from the native game the tournament is for can be soft reset for IV's just like legendaries. hidden power types can be bred or communities of legit players can just help you out anyways and using HA's that aren't released is illegal anyways and getting legit HA mons is still possible through said communities. all of which are just "time savers" for pkhexer's which can't even be proved as an advantage since not everyone has the same amount of free time.
>>
>>30722521
Indeed, that's why both Sweden and VGC are laughable and arent taken seriously whatsoever
>>
>>30722521
>but what if it, hear me out on this, didn't.
Then you're most likely deaf and unable to hear the sound or are in a vacuum and are about to die.
>>
>>30722541
but what if the tree actually didn't make a sound, you just don't know
>>
>>30722103
Actually, not cheating is the jewish plot. By not cheating, you are giving out more money to the electric companies, and will continue to do so in your fever dream to "show them" by winning while breeding legitimately. While the Jew makes money off of you every step of the way.
Doing the right thing feeds the Jew. Pokemon is no exception.
>>
>>30722527
Beast ball Porygon.
>but it isnt cheating because injecting isnt cheating
>it's just a ball bro chillax xD
>>
>>30722548
It's literally impossible for it not to unless you're in a vacuum.
>>
>>30722560
but what if it didn't make a sound, you weren't there, you don't know the circumstances
>>
>>30722554
it is just a ball and doesn't matter at all. calm down you "ironic" shitposter
>>
>>30722491

Literally every argument like this used to justify cheating is moot.

"I don't want to spend time breeding!" Showdown.

"I just want to get straight to the battling!" Showdown.

"I don't want to have to deal with Hidden Power RNG!" Pokemon Showdown Dot Com

Either stop cheating and use a fairly popular battle simulator that anyone who takes comp seriously knows about, or admit that your cheating is cheating and you do it because knowing you can "get away with it" fills some sort of void for you.

You can take the lumps that come with people knowing you cheat, or you can find an alternative to cheating. There isn't really a third option aside from dropping the game altogether and finding a more sustainable happiness.
>>
>>30722552
Just so you know a computer requires more power than a 3DS. You're spending more on hacking than not.
>>
>>30722527
I didn't say there were advantages.
>>
>>30722571
it matters because the player cheated, which is what you asked for.

Stop moving goalposts
>>
>>30722590
boo fucking hoo

what would you parents think about you having a seizure over someone cheating in a video game?
>>
File: 1426375368140.jpg (103KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1426375368140.jpg
103KB, 600x480px
>>
>>30722567
Even if it landed on something like a huge pillow it would still make a sound albeit muffled.
There's literally no way in our current time to remove sound outside of a vacuum.
>>
>>30722512
Don't be sad. It's just butthurt because cheaters hate admitting what they are. Why else spend so much time arguing about the definition of cheating? Absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>30722554
>top VGC players
>lists a random using beast ball pory2
i asked for top vgc players anon.

>>30722590
by the way, i'm not the guy who first responded

>>30722584
my bad. i thought you were the guy i responded to about the cheat sheet test example.
>>
>>30722577
Some people want to play the game in real game graphics. And 3ds battle spot is much more active than showdown battle spot, and probably more active in vgc too but no way to know.
>>
>>30722600
What would you parents think about you gallantly protecting cheaters in a kids' video game?
>>
>>30722603
But dude the fact that vacuums exist gives the possibility there was no sound, a spontaneous vacuum could have happened! You just, don't, know.
>>
File: 1478136731047.png (365KB, 661x486px) Image search: [Google]
1478136731047.png
365KB, 661x486px
>>30722619
>playing battlespot
wow 3v3 so challenging lol
>>
>>30722620
I am uncommited to any side while you are here bawling your eyes out
>>
>>30722516

People break rules they don't agree with, they get called "cheaters" and face whatever consequences are deemed appropriate for people called "cheaters."

When I was younger, I thought curfew was stupid, so I stayed out past it. I could come up with a thousand justifications for it, but I still had to sit in a cell for a night and face shame when I got home. And I deserved it, because I was a little shit who thought it was alright to break rules because I thought they were stupid.

But the thing is, Pokemon is a game. VGC is only a specific part of Pokemon. If you don't like Game Freak's rules, don't play on copies of their game. If you want to just be able to make any Pokemon you want in minutes, use a simulator. If you want your favorite Pokemon to have 800 BST, then start your own format and make your own rules, and you'll get whatever company you earn.

There's really no excuse.
>>
>>30722622
>, a spontaneous vacuum could have happened
Vacuums don't work like that anon.
>>
>>30722640
>libcuck opinions
discarded
>>
>>30722641
It could have happened, an extremely low pressure system could have swept through.
>>
>>30722625
Your post was so pointless.
>>
>>30722512
>>30722303
>>30718787
>>30722272
>Lillie used as an example for anti cheating
>Disobeyed parent's laws/rules actively because she disagreed with them
>Technically stole a legendary pokemon that wouldnt be available to any other trainer normally
>Brother uses a literal "hacked"/Genetically modified pokemon that's been gifted a arceus-like ability through modification
>Gifts the PC a legendary pokemon she got illegally

Is lillie posting supposed to be ironic?
>>
>>30722664
Your post was so pointless.
>>
To all the cheaters here, why dont you just exploit the RNG to get your mons? It literally takes less time and you get what you want without cheating.
>>
File: 1480674707691.jpg (669KB, 981x840px) Image search: [Google]
1480674707691.jpg
669KB, 981x840px
Notice how when it gets late and kids go to bed, pro cheating and defending cheating as not actually being cheating, dies down significantly.

Really gets that walnut cranking doesn't it?
>>
>>30722661
>an extremely low pressure system could have swept through.
No. No it couldn't.
>>
>>30722673
it literally doesn't take less time
>>
>>30722619

But you see, stuff like "real game graphics" and "active player bases" are luxuries for people who play the game legitimately. If you don't want to play the game by its rules, you don't play the game.

It doesn't matter how entitled you want to be, you can't say you're not cheating if you're literally cheating.
>>
>>30722684
but what if, it did
>>
>>30722666
considering how her own mother was able to easily disregard her as useless I'd imagine she was not made naturally either.
>>
>>30722696
It is an impossibility.
>>
>>30722666
She disobeyed because they were fucking abusive anon. Facing consequences for breaking the rules isnt abuse, it's justice.

>Gladeon
He didnt inject the mon, Aether did. And they were wrong to do so.
>>
>>30722666
Cheaters = Satan confirmed
>>
>>30722709
no it isn't
>>
>>30722689
cheating implies gaining an advantage.

what we do is hacking. hence the term "hackers"
>>
>>30722714
great argument
>>
>b-b-but I don't have time!!

I work 60 hours a week and still have time to breed and play online. You have 0 excuse.
>>
>>30722689
I did say I was cheating but I don't care because I don't agree with the rules.
>>
>>30722721
point stands, you can't prove the tree made a sound, you can infer it, you can't prove it.
>>
The pro cheaters arguing it's not actually cheating are just trolls at this point. No one can be this retarded. If you actually believe that shit you need to gtfo
>>
>>30722656
>using buzzwords like "lib-" and "cuck" because you don't have an actual response but feel like resorting to literal name-calling will somehow let you save face on an anonymous imageboard

I don't really understand why you do what you do, but it doesn't seem to make you happy. Perhaps you should consider growing as a person?
>>
>>30722738
nice projection :^)
>>
>>30722738
so if eating shit was a rule you would do it?
>>
>>30722714
a vacuum would have to linger to remove sound.
>>
>>30722741
>p-projection

The sound of someone getting BTFO
>>
>>30722720
Cheating is breaking the rules, my friend. Rules that include things like not doing exactly what everyone who injects or benefits from those who inject do.

Don't try to give it a different name, at least accept the shame if you are going to act shamefully.
>>
>>30722762
>being this assblasted
back to your safespace redditfriend
>>
>>30722724
I do have time, but I'm not going to do it because it's a waste of time and boring. If it was fun, I would do it, but it's a boring waste of time so I can actually start having fun battling, so I just cut out the middle man and start having fun immediately like I bought the game for,
>>
>>30722720
alright then, it's still wrong

Call it cheating, call it hacking, call it "Poofing Pokemon", what youre doing is unfair and against the rules.

When all you can do is defining yourself right, you know youre wrong
>>
>>30722734
Not him but the fact that the tree had fallen and that there's no apparatus to create a vacuum to negate the sound is proof of it making a sound.
>>
>>30722726

Then you don't really have a place in any competitive community.

If you're just injecting so you can beat the story faster, then why are you even in this thread? If you don't like the rules, why play the game? You pose so many questions without even having to ask them, it's kind of amazing.
>>
>>30722775
ok.

now what?
>>
>>30722766
Not that guy, I don't know if you think you are ebin trolling but you look like a retard to me.
>>
>>30722792
Now you lost the argument
>>
>>30722794
>acting like other people agree with you
samefag more
>>
>>30722771
Why buy the game when free online simulators give you exactly what you're looking for and don't necessitate you stooping to cheating to achieve your goals?

Looks like you wasted $35, that's not really something to be proud about.
>>
>>30722775 >>30722763
just fixing a common misconception people have. if there are no advantages it does not matter at all. not that hard to understand really lmao
>>
>>30722807
so?

not like I'm gonna stop cheating or playing online
>>
>>30722792
now you cant participate in a competitive community without lacking integrity. If you dont feel anything just wait after you reach grown up height, you'll feel it eventually..
>>
>>30722790
Not liking one part of something doesn't mean you have to dislike the whole thing and not be a part of it. I don't like how rape will never get you the death penality in america, only murder, but that doesn't mean I dislike america and should leave.
>>
>>30722832
too bad what actually happens isn't like your fantasy world then
>>
>>30722813
I'd like to say if there is anything anyone learned from this thread it is that you are a moron.
>>
File: 1480276754090.jpg (38KB, 366x504px) Image search: [Google]
1480276754090.jpg
38KB, 366x504px
>Cheating? I thought you were better than this, Anon.
>>
>>30722812
I bought it I like playing the story mode as well as battling using the 3ds graphics and more players on battle spot. That doesn't mean I like breeding. What a stupid question.
>>
>>30722813
Are you trying to say that it's not cheating if the cheating doesn't matter?

For the cheating to not matter, it has to be cheating in the first place. Please take some time to untangle your thoughts, or at least find peace in allowing yourself to accept that you are a cheater.

Cheaters are looked down upon by most of those who choose not to stoop to their level, and cheating is probably something you can't afford if your psyche is too fragile to handle that implied scorn.
>>
and once again, legitfags (with their hacked 6IV dittos lol!) prove how much they lack in brainpower

not surprising though, if they were able to keep up with the average human being in mental capacity they'd be able to install homebrew instead of wasting away precious hours on monotonous tasks...
>>
File: 1446661534661.png (351KB, 639x837px) Image search: [Google]
1446661534661.png
351KB, 639x837px
>When are you going to quit being a cheater and take responsibility like a real trainer. Don't you want to fuck us anon?
>>
>>30722845
But you dislike America anon. You gotta take the whole package.

Seriously though, players not liking to breed is like Americans not liking 2/3 of the constitution. To compete you have to breed, train, and battle.
>>
>>30722845
But you should...at least not rape people?

Again, back to the square 1 thing of "doing things you aren't supposed to do is morally wrong, and the consequence is a level of shame that brings immediate and instinctual anguish because humans are a highly social species that, outside of mutants and outliers, value the opinions others have of them (otherwise they wouldn't be arguing on four chan dot org)."
>>
>>30722902
>and once again, legitfags (with their hacked 6IV dittos lol!)
I keep hearing this, why does he think it's true? Is he just desperate to find anything as he lost and the thread is sliding into oblivion. We may never know. All we know is that Anon will still be a cheating faggot when the sun rises.
>>
>>30722905
>breeders are degenerate waifufags rejected from society
it all makes sense now
>>
It's cheating because training Pokemon is central to the entire game you retards.
>>
>>30722931
He got blown the fuck out so now he's going back to the "hacked ditto lmao" argument. Just ignore him.
>>
File: 1415567284760.png (16KB, 174x231px) Image search: [Google]
1415567284760.png
16KB, 174x231px
ya cheated
>>
>>30722917
No you don't. And also you don't have to do any of that to compete as long as PKHex exists.
>>
This topic is stupid. Hackers cheat but only on the breeding/soft resetting crap. The battling part that anyone actually cares about is not affected. Who cares how long they spent wearing down their Circle Pad.
>>
>>30722869
keep believing that there is an advantage for pkhexers. it's amusing reading all these responses try to prove me wrong when I've seen and proven them wrong many times before commenting in this thread.

>>30722884
>implying pkhexing (hacking) is cheating
no advantage to pkhexing at all so that does not make it cheating. does make it hacking though. if used in an official tournament? by ruling, its considered cheating, but it doesnt matter since battle skill is all that matters anyways. a pointless rule.

why would I care if what I do is looked down upon? won't change the fact of my battle skills if i pkhex'd or played legit and that is all that matters to me and all that should matter in tournaments by the definition of a tournament.
>>
>>30722957
You're too dumb to see how your argument was blown the fuck sideways. I don't even think the cheater side is taking you seriously.
>>
>>30722924
>doing things you aren't supposed to do is morally wrong

No it's not. I choose what is morally wrong. If I go to Saudi Arabia and insult muhammad, I'm not gonna feel like I did anything morally wrong, because I don't agree with that law or care about it. Same here about cheating.
>>
>>30722957
>the rules dont matter because only my subjective rules matter
Is this really the intellectual capacity of cheaters?
>>
>>30722978
Ah, a polfag
Explains everything
>>
>>30722876
If you want to play the game's story and battle on Battle Spot with in-game 3DS graphics without being considered a cheater, then don't cheat.

You don't have to like breeding. You don't have to breed. But if you want to have your 31IV battle-ready mons without cheating, you need to either breed or get a friend who will breed for you, perhaps in exchange for some object or service on your behalf.

I take time to breed for my friends because I cherish the company they give me, and think they are wonderful people (in some part because they don't cheat at video games). Do you have anyone that cares for you as much as I care for them, and also has a copy of Pokemon and the free time needed to get you your extra special perfectly bred Garchomp?
>>
>>30723002
>cheaters
>having friends
>>
File: 1446190421734.png (139KB, 534x396px) Image search: [Google]
1446190421734.png
139KB, 534x396px
>he uses autistic as an insult
>he doesn't pridefully obsess over legitimacy

get the hell out my board niggers
>>
>>30722956
Obviously the folks who run VGC (an officially sanctioned tournament) do, otherwise injecting wouldn't be against the rules and players would not get disqualified for using a provably injected mon.
>>
>>30722982
you can scroll up and see one of the first definitions found upon searching the definition of tournament. heres one of the first ones for "cheating"

act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or examination.

no advantage, therefore, its not cheating. simple
>>
>>30723002
>without being considered a cheater,

I don't care about being considered a cheater, I said it's cheating, it does go against the rules. But I don't care about those rules or agree with them,
>>
>>30722978
It is morally wrong to cheat at a kids game. This is an objective fact.
>>
>>30723036
youre just arguing semantics anon, you literally have no argument other than defining yourself right.
>>
>>30723046
>morals
>objective
very bad and low quality bait :-(
>>
>>30722957
Your personal reality is falling apart because it contradicts a stronger reality that can be forced by very real repercussions.

In my mind, I could live in a world where having to pay for things is dumb and I don't care if shoplifting is "against the rules." I'll still get arrested though, but I still win because I think I'm right...right?
>>
>>30723046
No it's not. Its no different than using your brother's 3ds to play it, both ways just have you skipping the boring hours of breeding.
>>
>>30722408
Same
help I'm becoming addicted to shitposting
>>
>>30722978
You disagree with something, yet put yourself in the very context where disagreeing with that thing and actively acting out against it is a punishable offense.

It's kind of stupid, but almost in an endearing way, like moths bumping into porch lights. Can you not help it, anon?
>>
>>30723036
>no advantage,
Despite several advantages being listed already. The big one being the obvious time advantage.
>>
>>30723095
>It's kind of stupid

It would be stupid if I would ever actually get punished for it, but I won't because PKHex is undetectable.
>>
File: 1480394257672.jpg (120KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1480394257672.jpg
120KB, 850x1200px
we must overcome evil with good
we must overcome cheaters with love
we must post waifuism
>>
>>30723017
Some cheaters are friends with each other, which is understandable. Common ground makes fast friends.

Probably not the best company, considering they're cheaters and all. Perhaps they're the kind of friends who eat your leftovers without asking because you didn't put your name on them, for no other reason aside their ability to internally justify it?
>>
>>30723040
Then I pity you, I guess? I hope you find a new favorite game you don't have to cheat at, anon.
>>
>>30723065
you mean a reality where they can't even tell the difference between pkhex'd mons and legit mons?
I'll just continue to use my pkhex'd mons in tournament and get away with it because they can't tell. why? there's no difference lmao

>>30723057
only to argue against you claiming subjective anon. i was using objective definitions that are one of the first definitions found to back up my case is all. doesn't take a genius to understand that.
>>30723097
the time one is the only one people ever have confidence in and I've already proven that one wrong earlier. You can't prove that people have more time to improve than people who play legit since you don't know how much free time everyone has. not everyone has time to do tauros simulator and SR for hours anon lol
>>
>>30723078
Your brother let you use his 3DS, which requires some sort of investment on your part. Maybe you agreed to do his chores, maybe you're very well-behaved and likable in every area of your life that doesn't involve Pokemon and the idea of lending you his belongings, you didn't do anything illegal or morally unsound to bypass the parts of the game you find boring.

Cheating is still cheating, though, and cheating is bad. Kind of why people get disqualified for it, regardless of how or when or why it happens.
>>
considering they have zero self control, how many times a day do you think cheaters jack off?

I bet they are all malnourished and weak from ejaculating all their fluids too

Meanwhile the breeder has the strong seed
>>
>>30723002
Maybe they shouldn't make it so tedious to get all this stuff. I personally go through the breeding pain but this shit sucks. I don't blame anyone for hacking because I just end up doing something else during breeding just to make it less boring.
>>
>>30723105
It's stupid because you're either putting yourself in a place of scorn when you'd have no reason to (if you're a normal person, this is bad and feels bad), or trying to justify something that can't be justified.

Cheating because you can get away with it is a bad quality, thinking something bad is good only because you're not getting punished for it is also a bad quality.

Is there anything redeeming about you? Are you charitable in the other areas of your life? Are you quick to forgive strangers? Accepting of your friends' mistakes?
>>
>>30723211
>Your brother let you use his 3DS, which requires some sort of investment on your part. Maybe you agreed to do his chores,

Thats retarded. A brother would normally just let you play it, especially if all you're trying to do is play online and not mess up his save file by doing stuff in game. And playing that way requires less work than hacking. Anyway there's nothing wrong with cheating by hacking in pokemon. People get disqualified because it's against the rules. Against the rules does not equal bad. There's been plenty of terrible rules throughout history.
>>
>>30723195
>and I've already proven that one wrong earlier
By giving us a situation where it is an advantage. Not exactly proving your point.
And then there's also hidden abilities which is now a tedious thing to deal with, hidden power which is just about impossible to get the right combo, being able to alter your team on the fly, mon with event moves and so on.

Just so you know an advantage doesn't always have to be to a large degree as you seem to think.
>>
>>30723261
Just so you know, you're arguing with a moron. There is no getting through to that guy, people have tried.
>>
>>30723261
doesn't matter what type of advantage there is. small or big does not matter. there is none lmao it's like you didn't read the rest of the message. i suggest actually reading it before responding
>>
>>30723195
That's a fault on Game Freak's behalf, not some sort of warped moral victory on yours.

To bring things to your level, I wish you good luck in the finals of VGC, since clearly you have something to gain from cheating at a video game.

I mean, unless you're not actually good enough to, and only use hacked mons to sometimes win against random online players for a glimpse of success in an otherwise empty life. Perhaps it's time for a new and more fulfilling hobby?

I hear gardening is a wonder for self-worth. It's a big time investment, sure, but there's no denying the reality of the impact of your time, effort, and dedication, which surely could be better spent than they are now.
>>
>>30723286
I suggest seppuku

>lmao
>lmao

You're not welcome here faggot.
>>
>>30723298
why care about some irrelevant moral victory. all that matters in the tourny is battling skills. not how you got the mons lol
>>
>>30723245
I think the tedium is nice, honestly. It's kind of like personal fitness, really.

I don't work out because I enjoy the pain of tearing my muscles apart over and over again, but because I do it, I get to enjoy my own physical health and the bit of satisfaction I get whenever I feel my muscles. Even if I could just take a pill and get it all instantly, it would feel pretty hollow without the work.

I suppose people need the instant gratification more, but that's probably telling of a bigger problem then not wanting to admit that cheating is cheating or that cheating is wrong.
>>
>>30723255
>thinking something bad is good only because you're not getting punished for

There's nothing bad about hacking in pokemon. And it has nothing to do with whether you're punished for it or not. Again if I go to Saudi Arabia and fuck a man, I'm not going to think homosexuality is bad just because they punish me for it.
>>
File: 1480375344043.jpg (116KB, 629x625px) Image search: [Google]
1480375344043.jpg
116KB, 629x625px
>I love spending time with you anon. It's great you have so much time on your hands so we can be together so much. Some people don't even have enough time to raise pokemon, and are so pathetic they even cheat... can you believe that?
>>
>>30723260
Against the rules doesn't make it good either. Give a reason that isn't "muh teddy-ooze"
>>
>>30723280
Fair enough
>>
File: 1473297043478.gif (685KB, 470x495px) Image search: [Google]
1473297043478.gif
685KB, 470x495px
>>30723332
>he's a literal faggot

wew lad

wewww

this is a literal troll. it has to be? if not? enjoy hell faggot.
>>
>>30723343
I gave plenty of reasons. Its a waste of time, it's no different than using your brother's 3ds etc.
>>
>>30723332
>fag

Opinion discarded.
>>
>>30723356
I'm not gay I just don't think homosexuality is bad. Underage retard.
>>
>>30723260
A brother who had any reason not to "just let you play it" wouldn't. Perhaps you've proven to be careless and unreliable, and he'd suspect that you might accidentally delete his save or lose his physical copy of the game. Perhaps you're ill-tempered or annoying, and he doesn't want to reward you for it.

Different brothers are different, though, so I suppose it's circumstantial. Kind of like whether you have enough free time to invest in competitive video games or not. Cheating is still cheating and bad and wrong, if you don't like the rules then either accept you're a cheater or play a different game, etc.
>>
>>30723374
Then don't play the game.
>>
>>30723374
Games are a waste of time anon.
>>
>>30723395
Nah, the game is still fun even though one part of it is bad (the breeding for competitive), luckily I can skip that part with cheating.
>>
File: 1481196187838.jpg (871KB, 1151x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1481196187838.jpg
871KB, 1151x1500px
>How can I trust you to hold to your vows anon, if I can't even trust you not to cheat in Pokemon?
>>
>>30723322
Well, clearly that isn't all that matters in the tourny, otherwise you could expect to walk in with a Dream Ball Celesteela and have the judges be cool with it.

If Game Freak was competent enough to create a system that either prevents cheating or guarantees its detection, they would, and those who run the tournaments would continue to act on any infractions they find. Please don't delude yourself otherwise.
>>
>>30723415
>Saudi Arabia is fun if you skip over the laws lmao
>>
>>30723389
>either accept you're a cheater

I do accept that like I said, it's against the rules so technically it's cheating but there's nothing wrong with this cheating.
>>
>>30723413
I don't think so. Games are entertaining. I like to spend my time being entertained, if a game is not being entertaining (which it wouldn't be if I was breeding), only then is it a waste of time.
>>
>>30723425
Saudi Arabia might be fun if you find a way to break the laws without being punished I don't know. But I know that's the case in Pokemon about cheating in Pokemon.
>>
>>30723426
>cheating isn't wrong because it's a stupid rule and it's stupid because it doesn't allow cheating.
>>
>>30723426
Hence the "either," and of course there's something wrong with it, because it's cheating. Cheating is bad. Games are made and defined by rules, and when you break those rules because you feel like you're special and they don't have to apply to you, you're doing something bad.

If you can at least accept that it's bad and that you enjoy doing bad things because you still have room to improve as a person, then at the very least you can take comfort in knowing that you are honest with yourself.
>>
>>30723462
I already said why I don't feel like this cheating is wrong. Are you retarded.
>>
cheater cheater pumpkin eater
>>
File: Lillie had enough.png (237KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
Lillie had enough.png
237KB, 600x564px
>It's over Anon. I won't tolerate cheating any more.
>>
>>30723423
its all that matters in the battle and all that should matter in tournaments. pokemon company just wants everyone to do tauros simulator/soft reset 2016 is all. how you got the mon still does not affect battling skill lmao
>>
>>30723470
No something being a rule does not make it bad to break. How many times do I have to say that and make the obvious comparison with backward law countries like Saudi Arabia. No there's nothing wrong with this cheating, it's a stupid rule that just wastes time.
>>
>>30723443
Cheating means you're not playing the game anymore. If you grab a soccer ball and put it in goal because running is tedious you can't say youre playing soccer anymore.

You have to take the game whole, not cherrypic what you like
>>
File: 1475848477915.png (132KB, 315x407px) Image search: [Google]
1475848477915.png
132KB, 315x407px
feels good knowing I didn't cheat and don't have to justify anything or come up with mental gymnastics
>>
>>30723476
You just name dropped Saudi Arabia like it matters. That is a textbook example of a red herring.
>>
>>30723495
>Cheating means you're not playing the game anymore.

Even if that was true, so what?
>>
>>30723495
all you are doing is projecting anon.
>>
>>30723455
Perhaps you would have more fun playing a game where you didn't feel like you had to cheat to have fun?

Or perhaps cheating is part of the fun for you, and you're just a bad person who derives pleasure from breaking the rules created by those around you?

Either way, I hope this rule-breaking habit of yours doesn't leak outside of your carefree personal hobbies.
>>
>>30723491
Are you gonna stay on /vp/ after this? I mean fuck you are dumb. To think someone might see you in another thread and take you seriously is a painful thought.
>>
>>30723515
So you are retarded.
>>
File: 1448641986510.jpg (196KB, 352x458px) Image search: [Google]
1448641986510.jpg
196KB, 352x458px
cheaters shall be consumed by the great dragon
>>
>>30723520
So you're wrong.
>>
>>30723532
I do find some games more enjoyable than Pokemon but that has nothing to do with the breeding in Pokemon because I just skip that with cheating. And breaking rules created by those around you doesn't make you a bad person. It all depends on what those rules are, if they are bad rules, then there's nothing wrong with breaking them.
>>
File: 1481489055615.jpg (90KB, 1180x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1481489055615.jpg
90KB, 1180x1050px
>Anon... you're breaking my heart... but Hau never cheats...
>>
>>30723548
About?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw3D-ZG1xwE
>>
>>30723494
You still live within the constructs of those rules. If you're in Saudi Arabia, you either abide its rules, change them, or get punished for breaking them.

If you want to play a game, it's typically the same: abide them (don't cheat), change them (create a community like Smogon), or get punished for breaking them (Dream Ball).

Game Freak making the mistake of not investing the resources into making Pokemon impossible to cheat at without detection doesn't suddenly make getting away with cheating "right" or "good."

In the end, it's their game, their online services, their tournaments. If you're not playing by their rules, you're in the wrong, not only because it's possible to not cheat (by not injecting), but because it's so easy to do what you want (battling) without cheating (online simulators).

I won't say it's okay to do bad things, but I think you would be more comfortable with yourself if you would at least admit you're doing bad things. If you really believed yourself, you wouldn't take the time to try to convince me you did.

I don't know who you are, I can't do anything to stop or punish you.
>>
>>30723595
>If you're in Saudi Arabia, you either abide its rules, change them, or get punished for breaking them.

Luckily that doesn't apply here because you can break the rules without it being known.

>Game Freak making the mistake of not investing the resources into making Pokemon impossible to cheat at without detection doesn't suddenly make getting away with cheating "right" or "good."

No what makes the cheating ok, is the logic behind it. There's nothing morally wrong with this cheating, I feel. I don't know what's wrong with your brain that you automatically put "against the rules" and "morally bad" in the same category but they're not. This is what the saudi arabia comparisons were for but I guess you were too stupid to understand them.
>>
>>30722512
Everybody is an autist in this thread. It's a fucking Breeding Vs Injection thing nobody outside this place gives a shit about.
>>
>>30723566
If you are [competing] at a [game], which involves interacting directly with others who are being held to the rules that define said game, in the context of [competing] at [game], you are doing something bad.

I could start playing soccer and think, oh, it's so dumb that you can't touch the ball with your hands. I think that's a bad rule, because you have hands, you should be able to use them (sorry I can't replicate your backwards logic, imagine something better for me). I use my hands and get away with it because the ref didn't see me, and the players that did see me or suspected me of doing it couldn't prove it to the people who have been tasked with upholding the rules of the game. In the context of the game, I'm doing something bad.

Nothing's stopping me from playing a sport where you CAN use your hands, or getting together with a bunch of friends who like me as a person in part because they can trust that I won't break rules because I think they're dumb or that I can get away with it, and playing a version of soccer where you can use your hands.

But, since I enjoy doing bad things, which is a bad quality that people look down on me for and is starting to weigh on me emotionally because I'm not a sociopath and have a human brain and psyche, and also because I'm kind of stupid, I will continue to get away with cheating instead of doing literally anything else.
>>
>>30723643
>Luckily that doesn't apply here because you can break the rules without it being known.
Except everyone in this thread knows your a cheater, faggot. It's enough even if lame freak themselves don't find out.

>There's nothing morally wrong with this cheating, I feel.
ya goofed
>>
>>30723685
I don't care if you know I'm a cheater. Are you retarded?
>>
>>30723643
I'm not sure if I can ever convince you that breaking a rule because you don't like it and can internally justify it with your own backwards logic doesn't mean it's not morally wrong, so I'm going to stop trying.

I don't have to live with you or live with being you, so I'm not, like, super invested in your personal growth or present state of character. I hope your viewpoint on rules only applies to contexts as harmless as Pokemon, anon.
>>
>>30723594
>proceeds the game normally.
>>
>>30723663
Look it's very simple, you may think this cheating is bad, just like in Saudi Arabia they think fucking men and insulting Muhammad is bad, but I don't see how it's bad, so I will break the rules and not care.
>>
>>30723694
Why are you lashing out if you don't care? Why are you investing time in replying to this thread if you don't care?

I think you do care, anon, and it scares you, so you try to bury it by proving yourself "right" to strangers.

You should start being honest with yourself, even if you have to lie on the internet.
>>
File: 1429657560065.png (175KB, 1053x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1429657560065.png
175KB, 1053x1070px
>Anon, you seriously inject?
>>
>>30723705
No you can never convince me or anyone else of that because it's retarded. Rules equaling whether something is morally right or wrong.
>>
>>30723728
If you were living there and broke the rules, you would be punished. If you didn't like the rules and wanted to not be punished, you would leave.

"I will break whatever rules I don't like" kinda worrying to hear. I don't know if you think stuff like "you're not allowed to kill people even if you really, really want to or think it would be good" is a dumb rule or not. I hope I don't live near you.
>>
>>30723737
I don't care if you know I'm a cheater, I specifically said I was. Are you retarded. I replied to this thread because I browse 4chan for discussion and this is one.
>>
>>30723728
Cheating in tournaments is basically a kind of lying and deception, something philosophers would agree is in bad moral character.
>>
>>30723756
Anon. Do you realize that name dropping Saudi Arabia doesn't make it morally wrong to not allow cheating at a pokemon game? Do you realize that whether Saudi Arabia has just laws isn't relevant to the matter at hand?
>>
>>30723756

if you're convinced you're right why are you replying to them? you shouldn't have to convince people you're right if you know you're right because it's retarded.
>>
>this shit is still going
>>
>>30723760
>If you were living there and broke the rules, you would be punished

Luckily that doesn't apply here because I will never be punished. But even if I was punished, that doesn't make the rule a good rule.
>>
File: drinkurworriesaway.png (723KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
drinkurworriesaway.png
723KB, 1280x720px
So now that we have come to near the end of this thread, what have we accomplished? Truly the cheaterfags will never learn.
>>
>>30723769

Here's your (You)

Seriously tho, you must have a really low bar for discussions if 'im right you're wrong' is something you wanna waste time on. go discuss battle strats or something in the vgc thread, get critiqued on the mons you're gonna inject and then cry yourself to sleep because you can't hide from your personal flaws but don't have the initiative to fix them
>>
File: Cx8yc0EUUAAR2AF.jpg (47KB, 700x591px) Image search: [Google]
Cx8yc0EUUAAR2AF.jpg
47KB, 700x591px
>Get away from me cheater.
>>
>>30723785

>Luckily that doesn't apply here because I will never be punished. But even if I was punished, that doesn't make the rule a good rule.

thinking its a bad rule doesn't stop it from being a rule or stop you from being bad for breaking a rule that might be good outside of your weird little world though

i'd say ''makes you think, doesn't it'' but i'm not sure if you do much of that
>>
File: ouroboros.jpg (39KB, 338x338px) Image search: [Google]
ouroboros.jpg
39KB, 338x338px
>>
File: 1481175224570.png (121KB, 244x157px) Image search: [Google]
1481175224570.png
121KB, 244x157px
>get into Wi-fi Battle
>start using my legal team pokemon i beat E4 with
>Get beaten down to a pulp by shiny Arceus and other legends with probably some hacked shit.
>lose my battle

Choices:
>Going to breed 24/7 wait for RNG to give me my pokemon reward which community will say it's hacked either way (by just guessing) and waste my time rather than doing something productive.
>Going to hack my mons to beat the shit out of everybody else as a revenge by wasting real money for third party equipment
>Don't give a fuck, and play the game for it's content rather than breeding, hacking or wasting time on online battles that are not even worth to hassle.
>>
>>30723777
Saudi Arabia is just an obvious comparison I made for people too stupid to understand that rules don't equal whether something is good or bad. Apparently some were too stupid to understand the simple comparison though. And one even went so far as to say that rules do infact equal whether somethnig is right or wrong. So they were saying tommorow if a new law was passed that everyone must kill each other, it would be morally wrong to not kill people. Obviously some of these people are retarded.
>>
>>30723825
>Going to breed 24/7

Obviously you've never bred before
>>
>>30723799
You are retarded.
>>
>I'm so glad you're not one of those hackers Anon!
>>
File: 1430430062065.png (497KB, 766x374px) Image search: [Google]
1430430062065.png
497KB, 766x374px
the cheater is morally bankrupt and incapable of reaching the divine
>>
>>30723841
I find breeding very boring. I did this for nature/pokedex purposes only
>>
>>30723820
Yes its' a rule but it's a bad rule so there's nothing wrong with breaking it. Why do I have to keep repeating this retard. If you personally think rules make something right or wrong, thats ok, that your opinion, but it's retarded and I don't agree.
>>
>>30723825
>>Going to breed 24/7
I know we've asked this question a billion times already, but the question still remains. Why are cheaters so dumb?
>>
>>30723825
So you admit you lose when you play legitimately? lel.
>>
>>30723834
>rules don't equal whether something is good or bad.
Who's arguing that? What the other anon said was that if you won't follow the rules you would be better off playing another game. What the Saudi Arabia did was make you look like a moron that doesn't know what he's arguing.
>>
>>30723891
admit what? I play pokemon like it was meant to play. Sure i lost battles before.
>>
>>30723871
>but it's a bad rule
Nope it's the bestest of rules. Prove me wrong.

Protip: I'm a practicing Muslim living in Saudi .
>>
>>30723899
>if you won't follow the rules you would be better off playing another game

No the anon I replied to didn't say that, though that was said somewhere in the thread, but even he did say that, that would be stupid. There is no other game that is the exact same as Pokemon, except without the breeding, so no i would not be better off playing a different game, the best option is to play Pokemon while cheating.
>>
>>30723929
What is Showdown?
>>
>>30723841
So tell me where i was wrong without putting such a hissy fit about it.
>>
>>30723921
My logic is that the rule is stupid because it's a waste of time and also no different than playing with someone else's 3ds, both ways just have you skipping the hours of breeding. You can disagree and think it's a good rule though but I won't be following them.
>>
>>30723952
If you need more than 2 hours for a pokemon you're fucking trash
>>
>>30723952
Is this hacker finally realizing he has no clue what he's talking about?
>>
>>30723950
A battle simulator without the games storymode, graphics and active battle spot. No comparison to the real game.
>>
>>30723975
yeah, no.
>>30723975
>bash on breeders
>bash on hackers
>still getting called a hacker.
no.
>>
File: image.png (209KB, 1000x777px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
209KB, 1000x777px
I like how this thread filled out faster than the VGC stream thread yesterday
>>
>>30724027
They use the same 10 hacked copy paste pokemon anyway who gives a shit
Thread posts: 564
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.