[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/shuffle/ general: Sunday Eevee Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 267
Thread images: 13

File: kyurem.jpg (69KB, 576x826px) Image search: [Google]
kyurem.jpg
69KB, 576x826px
>last thread >>30693766

>currently
Wobbuffett
M-Abomasnow Compy
Kyurem timed Escalation
Tyrantum (coins) / RMLs & PSBs
Emboar (hearts) / PSBs
Archeops (coins)
Typhlosion (hearts) / PSBs
Zekrom (coins) / PSBs
Infernape (hearts) / PSBs

>Upcoming
Winter Safari (worthless)
Daily Delibird
Kyurem-B (Swap++ (20, 50, 100), Dragon, BP 90)
>>
Finished Kyurem 250--stopping there. First run was full items, failed when failed to keep Pyre going. Second run I tried a Camel/Pummel team without C-1. That also was not good. Third run was a full item Pyre team, needed a jewel to finish. Fuck me, like 40k coins left now.
Need about 15-20 more PSBs to hit SL5 with the pig.
Grinding Archeops and Tyrantum at Snorlax to get them around 5/6 for an item run on Abomasnow.
>>
Bumpo
>>
>Swap++
JUST
>>
Got the pig to RT 4, just gotta finish grinding that last level this week. Which is a better mega for the comp, Fug or Ttar?
>>
>>30719301
T-Tar or Lucario
>>
Wasted a whole day leveling up archeops and tyrantum for the comp, just to realize that was a waste of time since 3 extra levels wont do shit if i'm not lucky with the disruptions, and i had barely enough coins for a try, gonna farm and get coins for another try, even though i already did 71k in my last attempt
>>
*slow clap*
>>
I got a score of 80000 at my first try in the competition so I will end in the second tier for sure.
Also finally got Mewtwo and Machamp to lv20
>>
>>30721374
80k is a solid first tier score at least for the region I'm in.
>>
>>30721490
I asked this before the thread died, reenforcing my point: should we ask mods for sticky? Or will that just shit up the thread?
>>
>>30721928
No need for a sticky. If the general dies it's because we have nothing to talk about in that period. As soon as a good update comes we'll be ok
>>
>>30722918
Predictions for next update?
We need some Sun and Moon. It's been long enough hasn't it? Oh shit how will they do UBs? Whole new stages where gravity is fucked up? That would be so cool.... nah they probably just make them shitty expert stages.
>>
I've been gone the last couple days shuffle. I'm sorry, I wasnt there to protect our precious.

have I missed some dank new memes? :^)
>>
>>30719301
Definitely Ttar. This way you can get a clean board by turn 1. Also you can swap Archeops for sometone stronger.

I used Mtar (10), Machamp (20,lv5), Luke (15,lv2) and Tyrantrum (7).
Had a nice 3k damage on a machamp 3match in the last turn while. Othewise risk taker wasnt playing such an important role. But the lv20 machamp did with its 125bp. Also dont forget to never directly match the mttar on mobile, since the delaying effect still works for us.

>>30719575
I feel your pain lad. At least you should be safe in 2nd tier.

>>30723316
informations already out

- Reshiram (grindable. lv2 is enough)
- Holiday Safari (all bullshit)
- Holiday Delibird (3 days, once a day. Can drop items)
- White Kyurem

So for everyone advanced enough its another ded week.
>>
>>30723316
UB will be the new BOSS stages

>>30724501
Nothing important as usual
>>
>platinum card (500 stages + 50 survival done)
>471 s-ranks
>52k coins
>1st prize bracket with 96k score (first and only run)
>Escalation done
>Pig at skill lv5
>Zekrom lv2
>all other events caught ofc
>machamp, mewtwo lv20. luke, yvetal, golurk lv15
>14 candies, 11 rml, 1 levelup

Rate me /shuffle/ :^)

started this mobile save exactly 15 weeks ago. Bought 6 jewels during the offer where you get 6 more. And only used them on sunday meowth every week. Been playing on 3ds since day1
>>
>>30726091
good goy
>>
>>30724644
It's Black Kyurem, not White, right? It's nice to see a PSB grinding repeat that I've done before, one less thing to worry about.
If I'm not mistaken, KyuB is the last legendary we're missing, aside from the Primals and Volcanion too, if I'm counting mythicals as well.
>>
>>30728277
ya it's Kyu-B
>>
>>30726091
how have you spent your candies so far?
>>
>>30729063
1st to gengar
then 4 to mmy (been using a mmy meowth team for 12 weeks and switched now to the eject++ meme team)
after that 20 to mfug
3 to charizard (since I dont have mblaziken and need something with fire types)
Now I have 14 left. will be 17 at friday. Cant decide between mtar and mbee
>>
>>30729341
just do camerupt and shiny gyarados
>>
>>30724644
Just used that team (though my Tyrantrum is 10) and got 106k, 77th place in NA. Thanks, and best of luck to everyone else still trying to place high in the competition! Now to sit back and grind Emboar while waiting for the Merry Shufflemas update.
>>
>>30729406
>shiny gyarados
dont have it

also not falling for mcamel memes :^)
>>
>>30730180
Ground > Rock
>>
>>30715461
KYUREM RISK TAKER SKILL SWAP AND 10 RML WHEN
>>
>>30730707
Never, hopefully.
>>
>>30730655
you dont use mttar for its supreme typing lad ;-)
>>
>>30730828
Ya but Camerupt does the same, requires 3 less candies, and is just as effective with two +s rather than three.
>>
>>30730993
thats true. but also keep in mind:

- I have finished all the main stages and need only like 25 more s-ranks. So thats why I wont use bee, camel and godzilla on main stages a lot
- only time when I use godzilla will be when it shines in competitions (but there we have MS, so no reason to candy). Same would also apply to camel of course
- bee can be used to farm survival.

thats why bee over both of them. But knowing GS and their suprise memes, I wil wait a few more days before giving anything to any mon. Still kekking at those fags on reddit that RML'd their moltres and got it all up to lv5. kek
>>
I have a bunch of cookies. Should I use them on Alakazam or Shuckle?
>>
>>30731992
both are good, but also both are not really needed.

do you have everything else done?
- darkrai at lv3 (good for events, not main stages)
- hoopa-u (for survival)
- black smash+ and barrier bash+ on stable guys (like golurk or throh) and only till lv2 ofc
- grindable stuff you migth have missed in the past like bellossom, shamyin, lando, machamp to an appropriate level

also how far are you in the main stages? and how many rml do you have?
>>
>>30732404
>Darkrai at SL2
done

>Hoopa-U
I just got to the Smoochum stage

>Throh
Leave me alone

>RMLs
I have six

>past grindable stuff
I'm not feeding them cookies unless they are my only option on a current event stage, bc I have reason to suspect they'll be grindable again.
>>
>>30732489
since you are still "early" on the main stages you have a lot of bullshit stages to do. A lot of water stages like to use barriers, so grinding raikou to lv2 is mandatory. Same for ground/rock stages that use blocks. So get suicune to lv2.

Also a lot water/ground stages will come along. So bellossom, shaymin should at least be lv3. They will be grindable in the future, so not overinvest.

Hoopa-U can wait till you reach 500. Darkrai can also wait for lv3 since you dont need it for current/next events.

SS Throh is a decent mon. Not even memeing. Its the most versatile Barrier Bash+ user. Being super effective against 5 types. And the only current one thats SE against normal types (just look at all the normal stages, they almost always spam barriers). I know its not as strong as Palkia or Reshiram, but it shines with the effect and not bp. So using merely 2 small cookies is more than worth it.

Save for boosters and dont waste them on Alakazam nor Shuckle. Use your boosters on mons that either delay disruptions (mind-zap, whirlpool, sleep charm) or the ones that remove disruptions (barrier bash+, black smash+). Also look at the pastebin to see whats the most efficient (like lv2 for SS suciune and ss raikou)
>>
>>30732790
speaking of the pastebin, what happened to everything that should be in the OP?
>>
>>30732865
OP A Shit!! :^)
>>
>>30732865
use this one

http://pastebin.com/U6BNnbkr
>>
>>30732790
I'm early in mains, but I've been playing for a long time and I've grinded a lot of those "essentials". Suicune at SL3 and Raikou at SL2 from when they were grindable. Same with Shaymin and Bellossom, each at 4.

I don't have a SS atm for Throh, so I guess he can chill for a bit. Mind Zap isn't a bad idea though. Jellicent or Absol could eat I guess. I'll wait a lil.
>>
>>30733229
having access to those is really great.

also save a few to get hoopa-u instantly to lv4
>>
99000 coins, second tier secured and Emboar SL4. I'm ready for the update
>>
>>30734384
Ahahah
Im in 3rd tier with 13k left and I didn't even SS Emboar
>>
Is Nosedive good or does Unfezant need RMLs?
>>
Really struggling with Kyurem 298. So close to those candies, but also need to do a few more competition runs. Can I make it bros?
>>
>>30736730
Go for it. Don't drop your combo and you should pull through. Buy Time +10 if you have to, it's only 2 more stages.

>>30735626
It doesn't seem that good. Maybe if it was on a better mon and we could grind PSBs for it. Give it a pass.
>>
>>30736730
It's only two stages. If you've got coins, just pay to pass those last two if it's getting too much.
>>
I beat Dodrio itemless this morning and the fucking game FROZE. For the first fucking time, ever. So I had to try 239403 more times and I could finally beat it again.

At least I caught Fug on my 2nd try. Spent 3500 on a 35% great ball because fuck it, I had money.
>>
>>30737025
Dodrio is a bitch. So is Bidoof. The only two mons left to catch in main stages.
>>
Wish me luck. I will need it.
>>
>>30738308
Buena suerte.
>>
>>30738308
nahhh.. mfug is all nice
you will need luck when catching hoopa-u. now thats one bullshit stage. To basically beat it you need an all-items run. And if you dont get lucky you will be left with a ~20% catchrate. So better have enough coins for one full items run (yes even c1) and like 4 or 5 great balls.

>>30737025
congratz on catchin fug. It will be of great use...
>>
>>30738486
I can't beat it, and I don't have coins to buy items. I guess I'll farm meowth tomorrow.

>>30740433
Thanks man.
>>
seve
>>
I only got to stage 200 of the Escalation because I've been kind of loosing interest in the game
What team/items should I use? I'm on mobile so I can use the exploit
>>
>>30742284
>loose

no help for u
>>
Got a score of 77480 NA at the buzzer, but couldn't check my rank.

Think it's good enough for 2/2/2?
>>
>>30744040
Yass.
>>
>>30744312
awesome. done grading papers for the semester so I'll have the next 3 weeks to catch up. I think I'm still in the 300s or so on main stages.
>>
update time is almost upon us, folks. remember to catch Delibird on the first try.
>>
lol i didn't catch anyone in the safari

oh what joy
>>
>>30744312
ranked 1188 with that score, so well inside the range.

>new safari
>Santa delibird
>Kyurem-B

welp, this week's gonna be busy anyway.
>>
Okay. Gotta finish up with the swine, then spam hearts at the Safari I guess.

It's time to predict next week's inevitable Escalation Battle.
>>
What the fuck is with these low catch rates?

20%?
>>
>Faggotbird didn't drop a thing
Nice one GS
>>
>Why isn't Delibird dropping any items? Fucking bullshit!
>Catch now!
Oh right I have to catch it.
>Ah failed, oh well I'll just use an ultra-
>ZIP
FUCK I HAD NO COINS
>>
>1 turn Lilipup
>24%

FUCK YOU GS
>>
>>30745444
What're the disruptions?

>>30745433
You are and idiot :)
>>
>>30745541
Just lots of wood/rocks. Occasionally does a big diagonal row. Just take Pyre team with SS Entei and should be E Z P Z.
>>
>>30745582
kk ty
>>
Holy shit, the catchrates in the safari are really awful this time
>>
File: t5lIYpb.png (98KB, 844x616px) Image search: [Google]
t5lIYpb.png
98KB, 844x616px
Next week: shiny Rayquaza? winking Jirachi? happy Hoopa? Spooky Arceus?
>>
>>30746278
Pick one. Rest will be PSB grinding stages.
>>
>>30746290
Pick one for what? To fight? Also, Arceus/Zygarde100 PSBs will cost 2 hearts.
>>
>>30746278
>main stages
Pls no
>>
>>30746362
Only one will be shiny/winking/bullshit. The rest will be coin costing PSB stages.
>>
File: 1387842273836.jpg (35KB, 600x320px) Image search: [Google]
1387842273836.jpg
35KB, 600x320px
What are some good types to use in the Safari before I waste my hearts on it.
>>
>>30746754
Fucking use some logic.
>3 mons
Use a Mega that clears itself so it basically creates 2 mon stages.
>Ice, Normal
What's a type supereffective against both? Well normal only has one weakness, does Ice have it too?
I wonder if the notice that recommends using fighting types could help...
>>
>This stage
KISAMA BURAKKU
>>
>>30747186
Thanks. I have a hard time telling what type things are in this game a lot of time because there is no dual type. Like Snover's first type listed in the main games is Grass type. It's not easy to search for them on serebii to figure it out as well.
Game doesn't always recommend the best thing to do.
>>
>>30746278
Winking Rayquaza that needs only 3 matches when fully candied (5/5) to mega
>>
>>30745211
holy moly!! what are the odds? like seriously? 5 hearts and having a catch rate around ~10-20%... STUPID GAME MUST BE PSEUDORANDOM RIGGED!!!

>>30745264
>week's gonna be busy anyway
shuffle-wise it wont
DED GAME IS DED!!?!?!!! AMIRITE!!!! :^)
>>
>>30745433
You are an idiot :^)
>>
>Reshiram: 3 Runs. 1 PSB. E Z P Z. Im still laughing at all those fags that didnt grind manaphys eject++ to lv3 (50% on 3match). During the last weeks I could use her so much, that she is now lv7.
>Black Kyurem: havent tried it yet, but 20 turns and almost 40k HP is sure bullshit GS. But jokes on you as I wont fall for your items memes ;)
>Safari: shit catchrates. As usual. 1 nice coin stage. Shit breaking out of every pokeball even when beating the stage in 1 turn. But once again, jokes on GS. I caught pikachu (the rare encounter this time) on my first try.

>Pikachu is a 2 turn "puzzle" stage. Move e3 to b3 to kill it off first turn. Catch rate is pure madness. 26%

>Caught Delibird. e z p z. MS Mtar (0/15 thats why) with 3 strongest SE. Finished with 7 moves left (8 if Risk taker would've been friendly). Stage has a few rocks, nothing really bad.

And thats about it lads. Now I will grind Reshiram to lv2 and waste my precious sleep to wake up every 3 hours to waste hearts on the safari. Used 40k coins (now I only have 30k) to get a nice amount of s-ranks and am currently at 482/500. Its ok... you can be jelly :^)
>>
>>30748806
to make it more clear...

I used the 40k coins over the last couple days, in order to s-rank more stages. And not for this excuse of an update.
>>
I finally caught Herdier after 10 hearts. 6 to go.

>>30746278
Yep, main stages added and they're going to give out items every time you check in "That'll help in battle or raising" your mons. Starting on December 20,
>>
Lillipup looks weird without a mouth.
>>
So what is a good team agianst Reshiram /shuffle/? I beat it using M-Camel, Tyranitar, Milotic and Suicune but I never get past 2 or 3 turns left. Is non SS-Manaphy any better than 'em? I'm open to any recommendation, I wouldn't even mind going MS/DD/ATk+ for a surefire catch 'cause 30k coins but don't wanna spend them if it's not worth it

On a sidenote, caught Delibird first try so good week good start I guess
>>
>>30746470

Mega Shiny Rayquaza seems like the likely boss
>>
>first Safari mon is Stoutland
>catch it on first try
>it is last on the list

Is it the rarest?
>>
>>30751654
no, Holiday Pikachu is.

I have only caught Stoutland and Vanilite someone send help
>>
>>30751713
Where is the pastebin?
>>
>>30751972
http://pastebin.com/yWRfQ69Y

Here you go, just made it.
>>
>>30752193
Thank you! But holy shit this is literally the worst Safari we have ever had
>>
Good to know this is still active

Is there a list of important Pokemon to level? Or something like best to worst? What should I focus on? How should I use the skill swaps? I need some hand-holding guys, I've been playing this since day 1 but never caught up to the current standards (currently at stage 400) and the excel file from way back isn't up to date or really helpful at all.

help me plz
>>
Damn, based on the rate Emboar's been dropping PSBs for me, it looks like I gotta spend the next five days with it before I'm done. Oh well, good thing the safari is here for two weeks.
>it's actually around for 13 days, not 14
I wonder why?
>>
>>30752431
Fully candy the following: Gengar/M2/Fug/Lucario perhaps/Tyranitar(/leddit/ meme but legit good)
SS the following: Suicune/Raikou/Machamp/Yveltal/Throh/Zygarde-100%/Emboar/Mawile/Ho-Oh (first 4 order is interchangeable, everything else a nice bonus)
Max Level all Risk Takers, Ground/Fighting mons, Sleep Charmers and Delayers and Fire mons for the sweet Pyre+Burn/Mega Blaziken teams.
Spend RMLs on(RMLs always used in amounts of 5, otherwise you are wasting them): Machamp/Mewtwo/Yveltal/Suicune/Raikou/Golurk//Charizard/Glalie/Groudon/Talonflame

S-ranks only really matter until Gallade and then for Hydreigon, so don't sweat it(230 and 400 needed respectively)

If it has Risk Taker, it's worth spending cookies on. Same goes for Shaymin/Darkrai/Bellossom.

Keep in mind I wrote this while burning up in fever and it's my opinion mostly but hey, I always rank high in competitions and I just reached Hoopa-U so I guess my shit is worth SOMETHING.
>>
>>30752956
these are basically the advices given everywhere and the list is pretty good, your fever shouldn't be that bad then
>>
>>30752956
oh wow, thanks a lot!

>>30753103
any more advanced tips? or anything to add?

maybe some kind of collection would be nice, I don't know if you people are aware of the excel spreadsheet that was posted with the OP in the past
but that one isn't really that helpful for teams and which pokemon are good and which are bad...
>>
>>30753406
I mean nowadays there are some pastebins and shit but no organized excel to base yourself on
anyway if you are kinda far on main stages you should have all the necessary pokémon to get the event ones (or those already), so basically grind coins and be prepared for competitions and such

which pokémon are good and which are bad is determined by their ability + BP, so depending on the situation you might need to use one with lower BP but that has a great ability for that situation. Just train a few of each type that have good abilites/BP and you'll be fine for most times
>>
>>30753465
I mean this one
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hF-TquHrYSY4dP8K_LUsd13HXBx9ck_klASiNKrGVck/edit

Okay I will try to work with what >>30752956 said (although I don't even have M-Tyranitar)
What ability is Risk Taker, btw? I'm German so no idea how it was translated. Which mons have it?
>>
How does Cheer work? Emboar is made of glass, so I'm fucking around with shiny Magikarp. Whenever I have Cheer active, I can't seem to trigger Greninja's Mind Zap on a 4-match.
>>
>>30753547
>Risk-Taker

Shuckle
Sableye
Landorus-T
Hoopa-U
Munchlax
Carnivine
Growlithe
Alakazam
Dodrio
Shuckle
Larvitar
Emboar (after Skill Swap)
Mawile (after Skill Swap)

to name a few
>>
>>30753547
Risk take is the ability that randomnly adds a multiplier to a pokémon's attack so it's either higher or lower, but in the end it ends up being ridiculously higher (hence why it's so appreciated).
Pokémons that have it are SS Machamp, SS Emboar, Carnivine, Sableye,...
>>
>>30752956
Which Mewtwo? Y or X? I assume Y because it's not shit.
>>
>>30754206
MM2Y is superior in every sense and every way and game when compared to X.
>>
>>30752956
>Zygarde-100%
>Mawile
>Groudon
Nice memes, but the rest is solid.

>>30753547
>What ability is Risk Taker, btw? I'm German so no idea how it was translated.
Auf und Ab.

>>30753602
>How does Cheer work?
Badly.

>>30754206
Both are good.
>>
I feel bad for y'all simps that didn't push Keldeo to SL5.
>>
>beat Lillipup in one move
>24% catchrate
I give up. I'm just going to use Great Ball on the 3 pokemon I'm missing in this safari, so I can be free
>>
>>30756408
I had to use two on Stoutland, I beat it in two turns and the catch rate was only like 27% or something.
>>
One PSB to be done with the piggy for good.
>>
I watched the Packalacky guy and he recommended a C-1 with AP^ on Kyurem-B, since the catch rate is so low. Maybe I fell for the meme, but it seemed reasonable.
>>
>>30756799
AP and DD is better if you want a decent catch rate. Even with that setup I had to make three attempts and it popped out of two Great Balls.
>>
>>30756966
AP and C-1 guarantees the catch in one try, requiring at most a single Great Ball. I think that might actually be cheaper than your AP x3, DD x3 and GB x2.
>>
>>30756344
Me too, I'm leveling it up now while grinding Emboar, it blasts through the stage.

>>30756679
Nice! I've still got 30 to go, but the drop rate lately has only been 1 or zero PSB every five hearts.
>>
>>30756799

>C-1 for an event mon

is it THAT bad?
>>
>>30757837
no. I beat it itemless with some luck. Team of Fug(20/20)/Florges/Xern/Glalie(RML+5, Chill lvl 3) was good enough.
>>
>>30756408
Snover is a great stage for coin grinding
>>
>Open game this morning
>Open Safari
>Christmas Pikachu immediately
>Didn't catch
>>
>>30757837
The board and disruptions are both terrible, and it happens quickly. You also need to deal something like 40k with this.
>>
>>30757837
No. You can beat Kyurem-B without a C-1, but when you have few moves left on the already-shit drop rate, it may come out to be cheaper to drop the C-1 and not rely on Great Ball spamming.
>>
>>30750948
I'm using mfug, ss manaphy, palkia and ninja frog.
Are you grinding or just trying to catch?

>>30751168
and I'll be ready to catch it :^)

>>30752274
>worst safari
>has a 1200 coins stage
wut?

>>30753406
you want to basically run the same team on certain types. For example for all water/ground stages you will use: mfug, bellossom and 2 SE to deal with disruptions. And depending on the stage those will change. But will be often enough suicune/palkia or whatever.
For Grass you might wanna use, M-Zard or M-blaziken (or even mfug), delphox, reshiram, emboar (for example).
Thats why you use the spreadsheet to know what disruptions you face and what the board looks like.
>>
>>30753602
cheer increased the activation of the next ability by 5%. Its stackable.

>>30756344
I feel bad for y'all that didnt push SS Manaphy to at least lv3.

>>30758266
well it has a shitty 26% catchrate... so no wonder
>>
>>30757837
>>30758664
I went through 3 great balls to cap Kyurem without C-1. I'd say go for it if it can save you a few moves.
>>
>I caught Holiday Pikachu before Lillipup
The catchrates were really fucked up this time
>>
>40 hearts in and only caught two of the Pokemon
>Have only gotten a super catch chance on Stoutland and it was like 50%.

This update is painful.
>>
Kyurem-B is a fucking pain in the ass. I don't want to waste so many coins on a pokémon that I don't even know if I will use.

>>30759998
You were so close. That is painful too.
>>
>>30758988
How do you ensure getting 1200 coins from Snover? I can get 600 easily, but I either knock him out before he spawns another coin or last time my megavolution halted his disruption - I thought that wasn't meant to happen and got fixed?

>>30759998
At least we have something to talk about instead of PSB/escalation grinding and how it's a DED week.

I missed my shufflebros <3
>>
>>30762217
>I thought that wasn't meant to happen and got fixed?
No, it got "fixed" for Tyranitar and Beedrill so you can't farm the survival mode easily.
>>
>>30762257
So if I wanna grind coins off Snover I should switch to M-Bee?
>>
>>30762953
Since you can not have the effect work at all, probably.
>>
>>30762975
What? I can't decipher this
>>
>>30763348
If you match Beedrill or Tyranitar the effect doesn't work at all as long as you don't tap anything which means you can effectively waste a turn.
>>
I got Cubchoo and Stoutland. I'll use a GB on Pika, I don't think I'll do it for the others.

>>30762217
>>30762953
If you want to ensure 1200, bring Conk. Do chip damage until you get that second coin, then LDE it.
>>
>>30760465
>I don't even know if I will use.
+ 90bp
- dragon
- swap++

You will use dragons only against other dragons. And only if you miss out on mfug. A good example would be Zygarde Esclation. Once it starts to disrupt with blocks you might use black kyurem. But SS Perfect Zygarde has Black Smash+. So you would rather use that instead. Together with Zygarde and your mega. Last slot could be Black Kyurem since high BP. However White Kyurem might be better, If I recall correctly Zygarde EB starts to shit you up with support at some point.

tl;dr: its a high-bp shitmon. Unlike Eject++ you wont use swap++ as often. But still better than lol po5 or po5+ memes....

>>30762217
>how it's a DED week
oh boy.. I cant wait for tomorrow and all that delibird-dropped-no-items-for-me-today memes :^)

>>30762953
no. just go in with your regular team and dont kill it too soon. And always, always start your match by dragging the coin and not the other icon.

>>30763601
but still on mobile this will stall the disruption coutndown.
>>
>>30764593
>I cant wait for tomorrow and all that delibird-dropped-no-items-for-me-today memes :^)

It has a 12,5% chance of dropping a MSU. Surely I will get at least two or three, r-right?? :^(
>>
>one shot Snover
>20%
>boosts to 40%
>throw 3 Great balls and still haven't caught him
>>
>>30764744
for sure lad... just like you will get 3 times in a row not a single drop of anything ;^)

and dont forget to buy jewels
>>
>>30764744
YOU'RE FUCKING GETTING NOTHING
As will I.
>>
File: 1470354162703.jpg (65KB, 692x488px) Image search: [Google]
1470354162703.jpg
65KB, 692x488px
>>30764808
falling for gs memes....
>>
Anyone got any decent ideas as to how GS can make Normal types not completely useless? Double Normal strategy is a big joke.
>>
>>30764808
This is a joke on you: you're wasting three GBs on a mon with a sub-50% catch rate. Inconceivable.
>>
>>30765072
Rock Break+ is now 100/100/100
same for Black Smash+ and Barrier Bash+

Mind-Zap and Sleep-Charm are now 30/70/100

Shock Attack is now 40/80/100
>>
>>30765190
Is there a disproportionate amount of Normals with those abilities? This'll buff a lot of mons, but it still won't make Normals any more viable, unless you don't have an SE mon with those abilities and need them.
>>
To normies and new peeps alike: remember to switch your Mission Card to the ones with "Combo of 100" or "Combo of 123" when you're fucking with the Safari.
>>
>>30765301
I dunno exactly. But a mind-zap normal type with these nice activation rates will be good for almost everystage that has a countdown above 3 and where bellossom is NVE. Together with candied mfug and 2 SE it will keep the board clean for ever while mfug provides the necessary combos.
>>
>encounter the same only two I caught earlier over and over

I love the Safari.
>>
Holy shit this safari is fucking awful, the only good thing is snover, does it even gives you gifts on captured pokemon?, i haven't got a single one.
>>
>>30766562
>does it even gives you gifts on captured pokemon?
I don't think so. It doesn't say anything about presents in the description of the safari.
I agree, I'm getting sick of these RNG safaris with terrible catch rates and shitty different-form Pokemon.
>>
>Holiday Pikachu's default is like 12%
>By the grace of God manage to get Super Catch to happen
>Goes to 71%
>Still takes three Great Balls
This is absolute insanity.
>>
Bimparoo
>>
Question: if I SR my game before beating Delibird, can I fight him again today?
>>
Fucking shit with this Safari. Why can't they just finish the game? We're a few pokémon left to get the dex up to ORAS level. The fact that they're adding different form pokémon to stall some time makes me feel more rage.

And this fucking Stoutland just escaped AGAIN.
>>
I'm only missing Cubchoo, I hope to find it today
>>
>>30772095
I just need Pikachu and Herdier. I refuse to use ultraballs until there is only one left, usually the 1%er. Especially when there's good mons in the safari, like Snover. I wish it has more Staryu/Starmie mons. They were godly.
>>
>Finally caught all Safari Pokemon.
>Took over 20k and 18 spare hearts to do it.
Needless to say I am mad. What is the best team for Delibird? I couldn't even make it half way yesterday.
>>
>>30772955
I did it itemless this morning with Beedril, Machamp, Emboar, and Conkeldurr. 4 moves left.
Throw some items at it if you need the catch still.
>>
Finally I completed the safari, I had to use Great Balls for the last mons, but at least it's done
>>
File: aaa.png (15KB, 868x954px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.png
15KB, 868x954px
>>30768461

>~70% chance

ah yes, the classic GreatMiss
>>
The thing I hate the most are safaris and this one is reminding me why
>>
>>30768461
Arceus, Regigigas, Zygarde 100%, the W/B Kyurems and every Pikachu variation have retarded RNG catchrates.

I once chucked 4 Great Balls at a 70%~ Arceus months back and I still used two Great Balls for a 87% Black Kyurem.
>>
File: 1479913548396.jpg (134KB, 596x861px) Image search: [Google]
1479913548396.jpg
134KB, 596x861px
every day i'm bumping
>>
hey guys
I was the OP from the beginning until I mentioned I was quitting the game, if you remember me
today's my 18th birthday
how's it feel to know your shit op was underage the whole time <3
>>
>>30777293
not as good as knowing you returned :^)

oh boy... its your 18th birthday and memeing in /shuffle/ is among your top priorities. Truly you are an amazing lad. Keep up the good work and congratz on staying alive.

also:

of course the one time I cant defeat reshiram (due to unfriendliest combos ever) in 10 runs it drops a psb. inb4 memes. inb4 pseudorandom
>>
>>30777293
I've no problems with underages as long as they arent retarded and lurk, but you seem a fine shitposter to me

WELCOME INTO THE CLUB
>>
File: Xmas birdie.png (21KB, 498x370px) Image search: [Google]
Xmas birdie.png
21KB, 498x370px
Happy Bump!
>>
File: znn6lyopjmohtnbnbpae.png (220KB, 636x599px) Image search: [Google]
znn6lyopjmohtnbnbpae.png
220KB, 636x599px
>>30777293
>implying most people here didn't start when underage
>>
>>30777869
got 1000 coins today...

u jelly shuffle?? :^)
>>
>>30777932
1000 coins and MS here.

>>30777869
Happy Bump!
>>
>>30777293
>OP

You aren't OP, I made this thread. I make most of these threads. As a birthday present, I won't delete the thread.

>>30777932
1000 and MS.

>>30770669
>Question: if I SR my game before beating Delibird, can I fight him again today?

Can someone try this??
>>
>>30778813
fuck you.

and no its def not possible. only way to multi try is with cfw and backing up your save and re-importing it the whole time
>>
>>30777932
Yes, yes I am.
>>
No matter how many extra moves I have, the catch rate for the Safari pokemon seems to cap out at 20% before Great Balls and Super Catch.
Is this bullshit right?
>>
>>30778900
The alternative is not catching them all. The decision is yours.
>>
>>30778813
thank you real OP, but I think he is talking about the very first thread
>>
>>30777869
>Happy Bump!
Happy Bump!

>>30778900
collarfag spotted :^)

>>30779915
I still remember the very early days... good times. anyone here remembering manaphy-fag??
>>
>>30779116
>not catching them all
What, do you think I'm some casual-tier faggot?
I'm just trying to figure out how hard the game is cheating me.
>>
>>30779992
>how hard the game is cheating me
very much if you dont manipulate it yourself
>>
Emboar stopped dropping PSB for almost 15 hearts. If things don't get better I will just stop, it's not like Fire is missing good pokemon
>>
>>30779992
The game isn't cheating you: the catch rates are the same for all of us, unless you buy into the not-too-crazy theory that buying jewels allows friendlier RNG.

>>30781463
If you say so...
>>
>>30781463
pseudorandom memes

just keep going lad.... I'm sure they'll get much friendlier soon enough
>>
>>30782138
Bomp
>>
I just need Pikachu and Snover now. I won't use a GB on Snover unless I encounter Pikachu first. I will assuredly use a GB on Pika.
>>
>>30782733
remember to switch e3 to b3 to defeat it in 1 turn. Will leave you with a 26% catchrate. such bullshit gs
>>
What's the most damage you can do without a combo? So far, the best I've come up with is Level 10 Angry Pikachu activating SL5 Super Bolt on a super-effective 5-match with an Attack Power + active, which would be 70 x2 x2 x2 x15 = 8400 damage.
>>
>>30783986
Burn + Pyre with a lv20 risk taker lv5 emboar with Attack Power+ on a SE should be higher on a 5match and max roll :^)

also you could increase the damage in your example if the mon is asleep
>>
>>30764593
>However White Kyurem might be better, If I recall correctly Zygarde EB starts to shit you up with support at some point.
It spawns three Goomy and Goo.dra. Actually bringing Goo.dra should be better since it can trigger a combo and erase the Goomy.
>>
>>30784119
>Pyre with a lv20 risk taker lv5 emboar
>Pyre with Risk Taker
>>
I'm grinding coins to defeat M-Fug. Then I will grind some more to Kyurem-B. Then perhaps some more for Reshiram. And then I'll do the safari, I only caught 3 pokés. Also, Delibirb didn't drop shit today. Yay! :^)

>>30764810
>>30764873
You two called it, this is all your fault. :^(
>>
>>30785043
to get Kyurem-B*
>>
>>30785041
Pyre + disruption that causes Emboar to appear on the board such that a match of six is made.
>>
>>30786757
But a disruption would initiate a new combo, and Pyre would no longer be in effect, right?
>>
>>30786812
Yeah I was just shitposting, although I did bring the 6 match factor.
>>
>>30786836
Also what if it's two matches at once? Should that count?
>>
>>30786836
Burned poké + Atk+ + lvl20 Emboar with RT lvl 5 + a disruption that causes a 6 match on a super effective enemy with a max damage roll

I guess that's the greatest amount of damage one could deal on a single hit.
>>
>>30787162
So, uh, what would be it?
>>
>>30786757
>>30786812
wouldnt it theoretically be possible that a disruption triggers pyre and breaking a barrier that will result in a 5 or 6 risk taker match.
I remember a bug in the game that would occur when you break a barrier and activating an ability it might happen that the next match could also activate.
>>
File: le gs reggie.jpg (58KB, 640x475px) Image search: [Google]
le gs reggie.jpg
58KB, 640x475px
>buy 6 jewels and get +6 due to special offer
>wasnt charged for 3 months now

u jelly :^)

I a-am safe r-right?! Or will Manabu Yamana personally come after me?? pls respond...
>>
>>30788111
Sorry anon, but you're gonna lose everything soon. Be prepared.
>>
File: feels-good-man.jpg (37KB, 600x653px) Image search: [Google]
feels-good-man.jpg
37KB, 600x653px
I finally beat Survival Mode itemless. Won on the last turn thanks to Hoopa.
>>
>>30790242
I can get as far sad 45. I need to get better, but also get Landorus' SL to 5, then I'm set.

Did you use Machamp or Emboar?
>>
>finally manage to not kill Snover before second coin spawns
>don't end up killing Snover

I LOVE THE SAFARI.
>>
>>30777869
Happy Bump!

>tfw Santa bird dropped nothing for me and my friend got a mega speedup.
At least he still needs them and I don't really, glad to know Santa knows what to give who.
>>
>>30793522
>doesn't need any candies

The top .1% of this country has the majority of the wealth, and it's time that they paid their fair share.
>>
>>30777869
Happy bump!
>>
Is there some trick to the Pikachu stage or do I just make a three match on the left or right?
>>
>>30795482
>>Pikachu is a 2 turn "puzzle" stage. Move e3 (fifth column, third row) to b3 (second column, third row) to kill it off first turn. Catch rate is pure madness. 26%
>>
Delibird is pure madness.

Day 1 I barely failed because Machamp's Risk-Taker never activated.
Day 2 I spent two Great Balls to catch it.
Day 3 Risk-Taker (both Machamp and Emboar) always failed to activate or gave me low rolls. Beat on the last turn. Also no items dropped.
>>
>>30795966
I'm in a similar boat. Caught it first day, barely beat it but got a last minute RT from Emboar on the final move. Second day, same ending. Today I didn't even beat the guy. Didn't drop any red gifts anyway, so I'll survive.
>>
sleep bump

trying out a strategy I saw on Yeddit tmrw, gonna grind for coins on Tropius. Entei, Fearow, Omastar, Breloom. Smash rocks quickly enough, get five coins in a row, plus coin gifts. It beats the Safari.
>>
>>30796873
Nice meme strat. I got 0(+200) and 100 coins in my two tries thanks to unfriendly combos.
>>
>need 10 PSB to MAX Emboar
>Haven't had any drop in the past 24 hours

Pray for me /shuffle/
>>
>>30798923
Shuffle well pupper
Just maxed his skill today. Regretting not maxing out my machamps skill, stopped at 4. He is lvl 20 tho now and hits like a train
>>
>>30795966
>Beat on the last turn. Also no items dropped.
yup
>>
>>30791083
Both. My team was M-Bee (12/12) Emboar (max, sl 5), Hoopa (max, sl 4), Machamp (max, sl4).
>>
Which one should I skill swap first, Emboar or Machamp?

Fuck, I hate how they don't come with Risk-Taker already. Getting those swappers is so annoying.
>>
>>30799719
Machamp, no question about it.
Level 20 potential and 5 SE is too good to pass up.
>>
>>30799749
Ugh, shame I wasted my last one on Mawile. Now I'm barely even use it anymore. Why am I so stupid?

Where am I even gonna find a swapper now?
>>
>>30799772
There are swappers available on a couple of Mission Cards, do them.
>>
>>30715461

>Day 3
>no Holiday Pikachu yet

fuck my life I had better luck with Shiny Gyarados/Magikarp Safari. AND THEY WERE BOTH 1% EACH!
>>
Happy bump!
>>
>just got to Snover
>made it to the last turn
>another coin didn't spawn?

Was I doing it wrong? Should I have been bringing a BB+mon the whole time?

>0 moves left
>win
>catch it

Friendly game, y'all. Now I just need to encounter this fucking Pika.
>>
>>30803204

mega evolution on the first match delays the disruption countdown one turn
>>
>>30803376
I haven't fully invested in Bee yet.
>>
>>30715461
NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT SHUFFLE!

IT WAS DOA
DEAD
ON
ARRIVAL

FUCKBIRDS
>>
>>30803437
Later, gator.
>>
>>30803437
I turn on my ds everyday just to play shuffle, then I start Sun and forget about it for 2 hours
>>
>>30799772
>Why am I so stupid?
fell for leddit memes

>>30799719
Emboar, but only if you can make to grind its stage the last couple days. Otherwise Machamp.

>>30803204
>Should I have been bringing a BB+mon the whole time?
le throh meme amirite :^)
and always start your match by dragging the coin, not the other icon.
>>
>Two double drops
Thanks Emboar, but you are still annoying as fuck to grind, so I'll stop as soon as I reach lv4
>>
got almost 15k coins from the flying bananas today. playing on mobile here and its like 3-4k more than from average meowth grinding day. However I appreciate grinding another stage from time to time. meowth can go fuck itself with the rocks it disrupts
>>
>>30807745
is the coin drop consistent enough? I might try it
>>
>>30807858
if you are on mobile and now what to do: yes
if 3ds or newfag: no

used: Breelom (2), Walrein (2), winking raichu (10) and Bisharp (8)

I basically go for a 4 coin match and only when the board layout is good for a 5 match. Just like with mobile meowth, however you can get nice present drops (100, 300 or 2000), which makes it imo better. Also nice distraction from mundane meowth grinding.
>>
>>30807858
It drops coins with pretty good consistency, yes. The hard part is getting the five aligned.
>>
>>30808428
Why is Tropius different for mobile? Esplain.
>>
>>30808454
its not. but meowth is. I can get solid 4 coin runs on both stages. However I prefer tropius for today since its something different and you get those delicious 100 coin drops
>>
I've gotta replace one of these Rock Breakers with a Mind Zapper or Paralyzer or something. This banana bird keeps rocking my coins.
>>
>>30808757
>This banana bird keeps rocking my coins
just like meowth... whats the problem :^)
>>
>>30777869
>>30802142
Fuck you Xmas birdie of many rocks
>>
Judging by the bar, it looks like I only need around 3 more PSBs to max Emboar. Soon I'll join the rest of ya in the safari. I hear finding Pikachu is a bitch, friend of mine caught all the safari mons the first day except the rat and has yet to see it.
>>
>go into shuffle for a sec before I go back to Moon
>use my one heart
>third appearance of Holiday Pikachu
>one great ball
wew, it ran away from around 10 great balls before this
>>
>>30808887
I'm on 3DS. Is this what empathy feels like??
>>
happy bump I guess
>>
I couldn't beat Delibird today but at least I got the meteorite. Now I can use M-Fug, although I only have 9 MSU. Eh, I guess it's something.
>>
>>30810775
jokes on you as you can waste 4 or 5 great balls at max :^)

>>30810796
almost lad. now imagine this happening around every 17 meowth heart (coin = rock) and every 3 heart (rock instead of coin)... mobile is suffering :^(

>>30813050
9 is better than nothing. its not as fast as it could be. But for stages with high move count it might work. Just make sure to feed it asap and enjoy its power
>>
'Twas a week before Christmas, and it was quiet in the thread
Nothing was dropping, not even Meowth
Greatball had been bought, in a quiet rage
In the hope that Delibird would dope something decent
>>
>>30814118
Stop posting in this thread please.
>>
>>30814243
NO U
>>
>>30814243
Make me cunt
>>
I found Pikachu. I did it.

---

Got it in one GB. Well folks, it's been a hell of a Safari. I can't say I had fun with it.
>>
>>30813360
I did use 4-5 on each Pikachu. It ran away after each bout of 5.
>>
>>30814118
The shuffles were nestled snuggly in their thread
With visions of mega-candies dancing in their heads
With GS in their shit decisions making caps
Had settled for filling the game with more mons that were crap
>>
>>30817502
When out on the update, there arose a new download
I sprang from the thread, well this did not bode
Away to leddit I did with flash
To see what if some shitmons had been given black smash
>>
Safari done, Piggy SL maxed, Kyurem-B caught. Gotta fuck with the cat, then I guess I can get back to main stages.
>>
I actually beat Delibird handily today--not a single drop.
>>
>>30819032
I got 1000 coins.

So okay I guess. I thought you were meant to get items. Although I'm a little upset I messed up yesterday and missed a drop, at least it was only coins.
>>
>>30819172
If you missed a white box drop yesterday, it was either 1000 coins or an AP^.
>>
Today Delibird dropped 1000 coins and a MS
>>
>>30818525
The humor of the memes
Did shine on the discourse
And make it seem
Like they were natural and not forced
>>
>>30819032
>>30819172
>>30819878

caught day 1. 1000 coins. no drop. no drop
>>
File: Screenshot_20161216-035336.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161216-035336.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
My eyes
>>
>>30820793
Not that bad
>>
>>30810067
>fought Delibird before bed and lost for the fourth time
>posted this
>go to sleep
>wake up and shit
>was planning to take on the safari with my meme team (M-medicham, Lucario and Hitmontop)
>change my team but still double tap on continue
>I am in the delibird stage
>somehow beat it with a move left
>90% after a lot of sweating
>catch him

Ahahahah I finally did it!
Thank you Xmas birdie of many rocks and everyone in this thread.
My Happy Bump works!
WORKS!
>>
>>30820793
You absolute madman.
>>
I managed to bring Emboar to lv4, but I'm sick of its stage so I'll stop here.
I have nothing else to do until the update so I'll just do some exp grinding when I feel like do it
>>
>>30820708
When what
To my astigmated eyes
Should appear
But eight tiny shitmons
>>
>>30795966
Aaaand same shit again on day 4.

What are the supposed drop rates for Delibird?
>>
File: 1481646160792.jpg (62KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1481646160792.jpg
62KB, 680x680px
Nebby in shuffle when?
>>
>>30821865
"On Blastoise, on Mew, on Dragon types that of no team will fill
On >Scizor, on Ampharos, don't forget to swap that skill!"
Thread posts: 267
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.