[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Cynthia's design never change when she's in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Diamond_Pearl_Cynthia.png (478KB, 625x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Diamond_Pearl_Cynthia.png
478KB, 625x1280px
Why does Cynthia's design never change when she's in a new game?

Most other characters get a little redesign whenever they're in a new game, so why not her?
>>
>>30714513
If it aint broke

What would you change about it?
>>
>>30714513

You don't change perfection.
>>
She has a blue shirt in BW/BW2
>>
>>30714513
Most characters that get a redesign outside of remakes are children, so it makes sense that they go through changes. Cynthia is already an adult, so there isn't much change she has left to go through.

Also, no need to change perfection.
>>
Don't fix what isn't broken
>>
Why bother redesigning facility only characters when they aren't canonically there?
>>
already perfect
then again so was may and they fucked up her design royally
>>
>>30714513
She got a redesign in the ashnime, if that counts.
>>
File: 1480172912219.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480172912219.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>30714555
That's only in the anime.
>>
>>30714513
Cause she can travel through dimensions or some shit

It's gonna be reviled in the gen4 remakes
>>
How sweaty do you think She gets wearing that outfit on a tropical island, haha

I bet Her socks are drenched, haha
>>
File: Thirsty.jpg (179KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
Thirsty.jpg
179KB, 850x1133px
>>30715962
Very sweaty, anon. Very sweaty.
>>
>>30714513
She's a mystery woman. Nobody knows how old she is. And to make things worse, they never show her aging throughout the other games.
>>
>>30714513
Because as a woman on the cusp of maturity Cynthia fears change
>>
>>30714513

Gamefreak is lazy
>>
>>30718548
I swear I saw somewhere that she became champion 5 years before DP when she was 16, which makes her 21 at that point in time at least
>>
>>30719868
Lusamine and the Leafeon User have convinced me that Cynthia can easily be in her 50s.
>>
>>30715696
da fuck are the things she wear in the hair
>>
>>30714513
they got it right on their first attempt, why change it?
>>
>>30722553
Lucario ear things but recolored to match her outfit
>>
File: Cynthias Creepy Fingers.gif (1MB, 440x400px) Image search: [Google]
Cynthias Creepy Fingers.gif
1MB, 440x400px
Because all she needs are more fingers
>>
>>30722628
The things she can do with those fingers.
>>
>>30714513
Because she's that flawless.

Also, her feet must have really smelled while in Alola, just wondering haha
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.