[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The switch version better have short as fuck loading times and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: p8rgp9584ztx.jpg (173KB, 771x528px) Image search: [Google]
p8rgp9584ztx.jpg
173KB, 771x528px
The switch version better have short as fuck loading times and no stutter/lag. I am fucking sick of the fps dropping like fuck in every double/multi battle. And I fucking HATE how long it takes to get into and out of different menus. It almost feels like i'm playing diamond and pearl again, sans the saving.

At least DP were the first on the system, and at least they fixed it completely with Platinum. This isn't really excusable. Also, fuck them for giving us a completely useless bottom screen just because the Switch is single screen.
>>
pls be 60fps
>>
>>30712589
or what?
>>
SM frame rate is fine if you have a hacked N3DS.

When overclocked to N3DS exclusive clocks it never really drops below 25FPS and that's in a double battle with weather.
>>
I think it is going to be 720p at 30fps
>>
>SM will be ported to the Switch
nice meme
Gamefreak would never do this. If this is the successor to the 3DS, GF will create an original game for this console.
>>
>>30712639
Or he as well as a lot of other people won't buy it. Not me though.
>>
File: 1416920126709.jpg (66KB, 680x907px) Image search: [Google]
1416920126709.jpg
66KB, 680x907px
>>30712589
>The switch version
>>
>>30712589
>>30712622
>>30712740

Take it with a grain of salt, but there was supposedly a leaked NX image that said 900p 60fps. Not sure if that's all the time or only when docked.
>>
>>30714597
A foxconn leaker said the screen is 1080p.

And honestly even the Tegra X1 is more powerful than WiiU, and the X2 is at barest minimum 2 times more powerful than WiiU(They can add more GPU cores if they want)

Any game that aims for realism will probably be 720p on it, but stylized games will easily be 1080p.
>>
>>30712589
platinum did not fix it entirely. DS games only got fast with Gen 5.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.