[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"The period for reporting the number of Pokémon you’ve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: good stuff.png (28KB, 138x229px) Image search: [Google]
good stuff.png
28KB, 138x229px
"The period for reporting the number of Pokémon you’ve caught for the “Catch a lot of Pokémon!” global mission is almost over. Be sure to use Game Sync to register the Pokémon you’ve caught in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon so you can help everyone reach the goal. Remember, if 100 million Pokémon are caught and reported by December 13, 2016, participating players will receive 1,000 Festival Coins. Even if the goal isn’t met, everyone who contributed will receive a participation prize of 100 Festival Coins. Players who register their Game Sync ID at the Pokémon Global Link will earn double the Festival Coins for this and all global missions.

Use the Game Sync feature to contribute the number of Pokémon you’ve caught to the grand total. You need to use Game Sync by December 13 to ensure that your Pokémon tally gets included in the final count.

Check back soon to see if the “Catch a lot of Pokémon!” global mission goal was achieved."

kek
>>
I really do think someone accidentally added an extra 0. They can't possibly be that dense.
>>
>>30712603
This might've been a test event to see how active the community is and/or how many accounts are connected to the global link
>>
>>30712660
You would think they have stats of their own (amount of accounts registered with PokemonGL for example).
>>
>>30712735
They were probably trying to increase the number with stuff like this. The Battle of Alola competition has a limit of 50,000 people; they misaimed the incentive rather than being clueless.
>>
File: 1451699749813.jpg (144KB, 1252x1244px) Image search: [Google]
1451699749813.jpg
144KB, 1252x1244px
>>30712557
>did we say 2000? Meant 1000 silly!
>you actually only get 200 for your work regardless tho
>don't get a number based on how many you caught
>already spent hours and caught like 200 of them
>two weeks for the equivalent of four Festival Missions
Th-thanks!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.