[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun and Moon Credits Is lillie looking at the pictures? I mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: yowtf.png (255KB, 575x351px) Image search: [Google]
yowtf.png
255KB, 575x351px
Sun and Moon Credits
Is lillie looking at the pictures?
I mean her bag is right there and you can hear the faint sound of the ocean.
>>
>Lillie's bag is there and you can hear a faint sound
pew
>>
>>30711931
But youre looking at the pictures too, i dont get it
>>
>>30711910
It's actually Hau from the future.
He laughs at you because he is the one that gets to meet Lillie again and fuck her while the MC vanished for no good reason.
>>
>>30711981
All MC's vanished except for red
>>
Did the main character send the pictures or hau
>>
>>30712011
That's what Im asking. Rotom took the picture obviously but is lillie looking at them?
>>
Yes it's her. She is the protagonist of the story after all.

>>30711973
It's like POV, from Lillie's view.
>>
>>30712067
BUT AT THE LAST PHOTO OF HER AND LUNALA/SOLGALEO MAKING OUT. If shes looking at them, then why do you recieve the messages
>>
>>30712095
Because you're the one playing the game. How else would you, the player, see that?

Hey, in LOTR, why is Bilbo talking to you? Because you're the one watching the fucking movie.
>>
File: mhmmm.png (409KB, 581x349px) Image search: [Google]
mhmmm.png
409KB, 581x349px
>>30712067
>This
The stone that is attached to your bag is there.
>>
>>30712151
So what youre saying is that the MC sent those pictures to lillie?
>>
>>30711910
>I mean her bag is right there and you can hear the faint sound of the ocean.

>not like four fucking cities in Kanto that are connected to the ocean
>>
>>30711981
>implying she won't hop on Red's dick instead of a cuck like Hau

Hau has Gladion.
>>
>>30712188
Yeah I believe that's the case. Your Rotom-dex took the pics, you saved them and sent some copies to Lillie.
>>
>>30711910
I just realized that, in the credits, Lillie has arrived in Kanto, and your character sent her a parcel with their old photos, a letter and the island challenge pendant.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.