[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you have any stupid pokemon related heacannons/conspiracy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1447357338919.png (145KB, 298x296px) Image search: [Google]
1447357338919.png
145KB, 298x296px
do you have any stupid pokemon related heacannons/conspiracy theories?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6RNRZOllvc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeocZMsEb8I
>>
I like to believe Decidueye is like that guy at the gym in a hoody working working on his Stamina and Strength.
>>
unrelated perhaps but as a kid I thought that Kanto/Johto were made up places, not inspired by the actual Kanto in Japan. In that same way I thought that Hoenn was a loosely based on america and Mossdeep was Hawaii.
>>
>>30710205
Hey buddy. The archery club's two blocks down.
>>
>>30710205
>decidueye
>going to the gym
>>
Conspiracy theory: I'm the target audience
>>
>>30710205
Is that a bad thing?

>>30710132
The Jirachi-Mega Fug thing is pretty cool
>>
>>30710424
Not at all.
>>
>>30710132
Colress created/discovered the Mega Evolutions
>>
File: Dream_Full_Restore_Sprite.png (5KB, 64x90px) Image search: [Google]
Dream_Full_Restore_Sprite.png
5KB, 64x90px
Full Restores are oddly square shaped because they are essentially "ink cartridges" that go into the Pokemon Center healing machines.
>>
>>30710568
Mega Evolution has been a thing since long before Colress was even born. Thousands of years, almost.
>>
>>30710205
This isn't head canon
This is head up your own ass canon.
>>
>>30710598
Nice headcanon.
The healing machine must use more than one kind of cartridge, because Full Restore doesn't help PP or Fainted Pokemon.
>>
I don't know if this counts, but I have given a personality to each of the silent protagonists, and I use that personality whenever I think of them. I also like to imagine they are all friends, since they're all the Champions of their regions.
The only exceptions are Red and Hilbert, who aren't champions.
>>
>>30710605
But what if Original Generation Colress discovered Deoxys and was able to use its power to create Mega Evolution and send it into the Mega Evolution Was Discovered in Kalos universe where it was shot by the superweapon that splintered it off into pieces that fell into the Mega Evolution Was Discovered in Hoenn Universe, traveling forward and backward in time where it gave birth to Mega Rayquaza, who then stopped the other piece which reformed into Deoxys.
>>
>>30710742
Anon. Mega Stones are randomly created from meteors. Deoxys have nothing to do with it. Deoxys itself can't even Mega Evolve.
>>
>>30710780
Deoxys IS the meteor.
>>
>>30710814
No anon. The meteor was destroyed. Deoxys was just INSIDE the meteor.
>>
>>30710842
Pieces of Deoxys were broken off, that's why the Mega Evolution symbol is a DNA strand.
The entire point of the Delta Episode was to show that Dexoys is the origin of all Mega Evolution.
>>
>>30710938
So, all those years ago when Rayquaza first Mega Evolved, it was because "somehow Deoxys". And the weapon that made the rest of the Mega Stones were also "somehow Deoxys". Every time a Mega Stone is created, it's always "somehow Deoxys". Yet, no one knows what the fuck a Deoxys is, not to mention how the fuck does Deoxys have this power anyway.

And somehow, Colress fits in this. He discovered aliens, discovered Mega Evolution, somehow also managed to travel through dimensions, met Fug and turned into Mega Fug, and powered up the Super Weapon.

That's headcanon, alright. Probably the most head-y canon I've seen.
>>
>>30710132
my headcannon voices for SuMo;
-hau=sonic
-gladion=shadow
-lillie=amy (or cream)
-lusamine=blaze (kinda)

idk why their all sonic voices, its a coincidence i swear.
>>
>>30711247
Here's your (you), so fuck off
>>
>>30710737
So, Pokémon Special/Adventure?
>>
>>30711429
I've only read RGB and BW chapters, so possibly. Though I disliked Red and Green's personalities in that. I like Green as the overconfident guy, not the Tsundere who never talks. That's Red's role.
>>
File: 1481352302982.jpg (26KB, 680x447px) Image search: [Google]
1481352302982.jpg
26KB, 680x447px
>>30711321
thnks for the (you) anon, i'll be on my way now.
>>
>>30711486
That's a shame, you should read more. It's always a badass moment when the new protagonists meet up with all the older ones, and team up to take down the big baddie.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.