[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

V >Had no third version but sequels instead >VI >No

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1481338138705.png (84KB, 425x431px) Image search: [Google]
1481338138705.png
84KB, 425x431px
V
>Had no third version but sequels instead

>VI
>No third version, we got ORAS

>Yet there are people who think we will get Stars or space or something like that

Retards.
>>
>>30709082
>people also think we're getting sinnoh remakes this gen
>>
File: zizek-would-prefer-not-to.png (119KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
zizek-would-prefer-not-to.png
119KB, 500x281px
>patternfags
>>
>>30709082
There's gonna be something, just because it makes business sense to do at least two releases per gen. Second release is relatively easy and cheap to make because a whole bunch of the work is already done, but sales figures are close enough that the profit margin is probably actually higher due to lower investment.
>>
>>30709082
They are going to make a game for the switch, and it won't be a simple SM port. It will be something new, and it won't be on 3DS.
>>
>this old pattern was broken
>they'll definitely follow this new pattern!

This is how dumb you sound. Anything could happen
>>
>>30709119
the wii u being utter shit made nintendo fast track a new console

they need a pokemon game for the new console because it's a handheld hybrid and they're desperate

they cancelled Z to rush SM out the door hence why it feels so unfinished
>>
>>30709287
OP failed to mention it but there's also a reason that pattern was broken and it's because third version never sold as much as the first 2, that's wahy they're never going back to them.
>>
>>30709313
They never canceled Z, it was confirmed to never be a thing in the first place.
>>
>>30709313
The Switch wasn't really fast tracked, it's coming the typical five years after the last console.
>>
>>30709119
Quit telling people lies.
>Spotlight on a bunch of Jhoto pokemon and their new forms
>Main character from Jhoto
>Another main character leaves to go to Jhoto
>Go craze stirs up a bunch of new hype for Gen 1

We're clearly getting Gen 4 remakes dude
>>
>>30709332
Emerald was still the third best-selling GBA game though
>>
>>30709362
Right, buy Nintendo aren't of that who announce games and then cancel it. Maybe Z was cancelled before announcement
>>
>>30709082
>autistic topic with the most autistic Pokémon character (even moreso than N) in the OP
>>
>>30709082
DUDE
>>
>>30709436
strange souvenir faggot. Alola was planned much before it was announced.
>>
>>30709407
am i being baited?
>>
>>30711552
HGSS is gen 4 my man.
>>
We're getting something between SM and gen 8.
>>
>>30709119
We will prob get them in gen 8. No pattern. Just when the games are old enough for them.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.